Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

2 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

When I bought it, Blue Black Red and Camo were in stock.

When I was done paying I checked again, and Red and Camo were out of stock.

Black and Blue were still available.

Did you buy one though?

No not yet. Want the blue one. Already have black, red and 500 mil edition (Dont feel like using it :))

5 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Only Black left now. That will also go soon I guess.

@Nathan.Drake The other colours did go out faster. Lots of people buying. Blue was available when I was buying it though, they'd just re-added controllers then

Just got the blue one :thumbsup: I kept pressing f5 and It came back in stock. :wOOtjumpy::dance:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Out of the loop here, why so much hype for a controller? Why do you need to buy a new controller unless your current one that came with the console is broken beyond fixing? Is there something I am missing?

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

Out of the loop here, why so much hype for a controller? Why do you need to buy a new controller unless your current one that came with the console is broken beyond fixing? Is there something I am missing?

13 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

It was and still not easily available due to lockdown.

Plus gamestheshop has it for 3500 coz of days of play sale. So from not being available at all to being available for an amazing price of 3500 calls for a hype :)

I own one controller, having a second would come in handy.

Plus my controller is giving me trouble, specifically the R2. Getting it fixed is gonna be troublesome, especially in these times. I haven't stepped foot outside the society in three months, and don't plan to anytime soon.

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

Plus my controller is giving me trouble, specifically the R2. Getting it fixed is gonna be troublesome, especially in these times. I haven't stepped foot outside the society in three months, and don't plan to anytime soon.

Dropped my controller during lockdown and L2 has stopped working. Don't want to go to nehru place to fix it so needed a new one. Once corona cases slides will get this one repaired from there.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

Dropped my controller during lockdown and L2 has stopped working. Don't want to go to nehru place to fix it so needed a new one. Once corona cases slides will get this one repaired from there.

1 hour ago, i_rock098 said:

Some of us just :wOOtjumpy::dance:because after 2 and half months of lockdown we need something to be excited about :D

j/k real reason for me is I use the Black DS4 with the PC, the Wired Nacon with the PS4 but my kitten thinks the wire is a snake and keeps attacking it so decided on a new DS4 so I don't have to keep getting up to remove her from the wire :lol:

• Like 1

It was and still not easily available due to lockdown.
Plus gamestheshop has it for 3500 coz of days of play sale. So from not being available at all to being available for an amazing price of 3500 calls for a hype [emoji4]

Isint 3500 still quite expensive given that PS4 is almost EOL now? I would expect it to be around 2500 at this stage of its life. I personally feel 3500 is damn expensive for it and not a price i would spend unless I had no other choice because of my controller being broken.

Agreed, it's better to buy a new one then fix a broken one. In this regards I feel the Xbox controllers are built like a tank. I abused the sh*t out of my 360 controller but it never ever gave me a problem except wearing off of the thubsticks due to use.

20 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

Isint 3500 still quite expensive given that PS4 is almost EOL now? I would expect it to be around 2500 at this stage of its life. I personally feel 3500 is damn expensive for it and not a price i would spend unless I had no other choice because of my controller being broken. Agreed, it's better to buy a new one then fix a broken one. In this regards I feel the Xbox controllers are built like a tank. I abused the sh*t out of my 360 controller but it never ever gave me a problem except wearing off of the thubsticks due to use.

Please press submit once and do not refresh :P

During last Diwali the DS4 went for under 3k with discounts, but the controller is not often on discount and there haven't been any sales post Jan so this is a good enough price.

39 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

Isint 3500 still quite expensive given that PS4 is almost EOL now? I would expect it to be around 2500 at this stage of its life. I personally feel 3500 is damn expensive for it and not a price i would spend unless I had no other choice because of my controller being broken. Agreed, it's better to buy a new one then fix a broken one. In this regards I feel the Xbox controllers are built like a tank. I abused the sh*t out of my 360 controller but it never ever gave me a problem except wearing off of the thubsticks due to use.

It is a  proprietary  product which is needed to use a proprietary system.

Sony licenses barely 2-3 other companies to make/market PS4 compatible controllers, which is why they charge so much

I'm sure the actual quality and cost of DS4 is the cheapest cheeni maal available :rofl:, but since we don't have much choices we have to deal with this bs

I played about two hours of Apex Legends right now, and my R2 is giving me more trouble. It presses down all the time, so I essentially lose all element of surprise in a FPS Battle Royal game.

I'm happy a new one is on its way, but like @harsh1387 said, I'll get the R2 fixed sometime after the whole coronavirus thing.

I know Nehru Place quite well, but I've never done anything gaming console related, but I'm sure there are shops who do repairs.

Do you know any reliable shops?

Or in Palika? I only need to get R2 fixed.