Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

where do we subscribe from??

It was / is a banner where they display all their deals and offers on the landing page.

Sent from my ST27i

It was / is a banner where they display all their deals and offers on the landing page.

Sent from my ST27i

I think it's over... hmm.. I saw the banner but no option to buy

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

*noob question*

im planning to get a ps4 from flipkart on emi, icici 18 months thing, what i need to know is, wether there is any hidden charges n stuff?

i havent dealt with icici before.. so any help will be appreciated :)

*noob question*

im planning to get a ps4 from flipkart on emi, icici 18 months thing, what i need to know is, wether there is any hidden charges n stuff?

i havent dealt with icici before.. so any help will be appreciated :)

As far as i know interest rate will be there, and that will be mentioned in EMI table at flipkart checkout page. And that will also get divided by selected tenure, and will be charged along with EMI amount.

Yo3e1SC.png?1

thanks buddy, I figured the part where I have to pay like 5 k extra.. but what I'm worried about is, Since it's a long term thing, will there be issues later on, could it go beyond the 39999 plus 5-6 k interest depending upon the time frame..

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

18months? lol. how much is it costing you?

no hidden charges, only interest

somewhere between 2-3 k.. i was thinking of going for a 6month plan, but im investing a lot in gold these days, so i dont want to stop that, comparitively over the 2 years, the extra 5 k shouldnt matter...

That of-course will not happen. The info which you see at checkout, the same info you will be able to see through your net-banking. At-least that's there for HDFC. I have done couple of purchases on 6/9 months EMI. But via HDFC CC. I have never been charged extra beyond mentioned interest rate. :)

BF4 or Infamous I guess. Those are the only two half decent games out.

Seriously though man, you might not wanna hear this but 5k extra on a 40k item is a LOT. And you will be paying installments till December 2015. Doesnt really seem like a good deal. Plus the rupee is getting better. PS4 price will go down sometime before this year is out I think. And you dont even know what games you want for it. Better just save up the money for now and get it in a smaller payment plan a few months down the line?

Noooo don't touch BF4 on PS4 unless you strictly want to play SP only, that PoS is still broken as f**k. I've had it since launch and so far only managed to play like dozen or so games. I wish it wasn't a digital purchase so that I could smash the disk with a hammer.