Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

• 3 weeks later...

any idea where i can get a indian team tshirt...good brand like nike etc...with custom name printed...

no myntra please..had ordered this only and had a awful experience...

i think the official ones at stores are there but its like 2.5k...i need something around 1-1.5 max

Apart from Myntra I could only locate 1 site: http://www.teamindiashirts.com/

Dunno how genuine are they or what is the cost.

This is assuming you want a Cricket Team India tee and not of other sports. :P

Edit: They are sold out. :| Call them on the number displayed on the site and see if they can work out anything. Also these custom Team India tee deals always come around Twenty20 or WC. Keep an eye on them !

Edited by Kaamwali Bai

Apart from Myntra I could only locate 1 site: http://www.teamindiashirts.com/

Dunno how genuine are they or what is the cost.

This is assuming you want a Cricket Team India tee and not of other sports. :P

Edit: They are sold out. :| Call them on the number displayed on the site and see if they can work out anything. Also these custom Team India tee deals always come around Twenty20 or WC. Keep an eye on them !

thanks bro...will ring them up...and i know these come during those time..infact with myntra i had placed order during world cup only...they made me wait 3weeks..no update..and when i ring them up they tell me their stock over...not even the courtesy of informing the buyer :rant:

yea its cricket only...a mad crazy fan i have in family :P

alekh,

can u add site that deals in sports goods like shoes,tshirts,gloves ets

it is.

www.Playgroundonline.com

it will be very helpful for our IVG fellas if they find it useful. :good:

and yes i got the shoes what i wanted.:P

though they havent shipped it yet, ,:sad:

How about nextworld ? For gadgets, games , gizmos , and other computer peripherals.

And yeah Lynxindia and TheITWares are the best for computer peripherals stores in India IMO.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude ! Epic horror stories regarding these 2 on TE & E. Specially Lynx India. Guy's a f**king a**hole.

How about nextworld ? For gadgets, games , gizmos , and other computer peripherals.

nextworld is quite good..good packing...deliver by a good courier(bluedart in my case) ,got a pre ordered game like 2-3days within release...but yea wait till few more guys give good reviews...and one more thing they give a reward points system which you can encash later on your purchase (though its too less)

Edited by killzone123

nextworld is quite good..good packing...deliver by a good courier(bluedart in my case) ,got a pre ordered game like 2-3days within release...but yea wait till few more guys give good reviews...and one more thing they give a reward points system which you can encash later on your purchase (though its too less)

Yeah, they ship with Bluedart and sometimes Aramex and COD Option is through AFL Couriers. I buy all stuffs from there and yeah they give reward points on every purchase. And more over they have 21904 Likes on their Facebook page. Anyways today i ordered the X360 Slim (4gb Bundle) but due to holidays(Rakhi :| , Sunday and Independence day Ah just FML) it will arrive on Wednesday or Thursday. :(

Edit : Just saw they are taking pre-orders on Gears of War 3 L.E.

Edited by xGameAnalyzeRx

What did they do ? Can someone please tell me?

check techenclav forums...many bad stories about these two dealers...and recently it wares had a big problem with a fella from here too..jeri...

http://www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=25917&st=0&p=1148853&fromsearch=1entry1148853

check techenclav forums...many bad stories about these two dealers...and recently it wares had a big problem with a fella from here too..jeri...

http://www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=25917&st=0&p=1148853&fromsearch=1entry1148853

wow that sucks never heard about that kind of policy in my life that's so lame.

• ICCWorld - Same guy(s) who operate under the handle i2cworld on Global Ebay but the direct rates are lesser when compared with GEB or Shopyourworld. There has been 1 case I've read gone horribly wrong. Crossbow has used it & finds it really good. Even if you order via the ICWorld site, the payment gets through the Ebay gateway so buyer protection is maintained.

Just made an order with them and the payment was done via their website. They might have changed their payment methods, so its better to correct it.

Previously they used to create an eBay links only for all their orders. Then, they started accepting direct payments. Now IIRC you can ask them to create an eBay link for your order, if you wanna buy via eBay.