Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

I bet all the people who were jumping with joy after they managed to order phones,tabs,etc will all have their orders cancelled and order history wiped so as to clean the "evidence". So many people order history wiped and orders cancelled including mine.

Flipkart has scammed many people in the past also but this one is one whole another level.

I bet all the people who were jumping with joy after they managed to order phones,tabs,etc will all have their orders cancelled and order history wiped so as to clean the "evidence". So many people order history wiped and orders cancelled including mine.

Flipkart has scammed many people in the past also but this one is one whole another level.

IMO Order history is deliberately removed just like reviews for site performance etc. Because all my preorders are gone which I did before today. No way they want to lose sales that way. They should have emailed about it though.

Well, i have figured out what's happening with flipkart big billion sales.

I ordered Don Bradman Steelbook, as soon as it went live. for 1999 for ps3.

When i ordered, i paid through COD, received a confirmation on Mobile and also on Email.

Now, in history my orders dont show up, but from my email, when i click on track order, it says packed. and gives all the details.

I think they are only selling 1 PIECE per sale and showing as if they have sold many for that price.

They have bought in sale partners, who will give flipkart advertising money and flipkart will make a profit on that instead and loose a bit on these sales.

But doesn't change the fact that this sale has mostly been a scam.All the big discount orders seems to have been cancelled by them after being approved. It may only be for COD orders though.

Arey Mohit thand rakh yaar......more than scam its more of unprofessional way of handling sales with items disappearing from item cart...price changing .

They are not bad as we are making out just that really not apt to handle good service.

Arey Mohit thand rakh yaar......more than scam its more of unprofessional way of handling sales with items disappearing from item cart...price changing .

They are not bad as we are making out just that really not apt to handle good service.

It may not be a scam but there is definitely wrong intention to it. The whole idea of sending mass mails and advertisements for 90% discount items and not delivering them or bringing them in just handful quantities is a scam to some extent.

It may not be a scam but there is definitely wrong intention to it. The whole idea of sending mass mails and advertisements for 90% discount items and not delivering them or bringing them in just handful quantities is a scam to some extent.

Yes to some extent people will feel cheated specially who got the item in their cart and paid for it and then got email saying it is out of stock.

But that has happened before also....My TLOU ps3 Ellie edition was similar experience. I had preorder and then everyone had got the game except for me. Luckily few pieces showed up in stock again after few days and immediately ordered it.