Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

34 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Thanks man. Yeah. I am lookin for that only. I was looking for 3 hdmi but what the hell. 2 will do too. Work laptop personal laptop and ps4 to connect but no problem at all!

I don't need a remote lol. I will use it on a monitor so its fine.

Now. I searched on internet and found out that all hdmi cables are same with no quality difference. Is it true? If not, please suggest a good quality hdmi cable because I'll need that for the switch.

Yes hdmi quality is same. The gold plated and other bs is just scam. Hdmi is digital signal, so it either reaches to destination or not. There is no loss of quality like analogue signals. So go for any cheap hdmi.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Yes hdmi quality is same. The gold plated and other bs is just scam. Hdmi is digital signal, so it either reaches to destination or not. There is no loss of quality like analogue signals. So go for any cheap hdmi.

Quality of the cable itself could be bad. I've seen cheap Chinese cables where the black insulation starts melting and gets sticky, or the pins of the HDMI cable get messed up.

I'd say spend a couple hundred more, get a decent cable (preferably made in india) and save yourself the trouble of buying cheap cables again and again.

I personally use 1 AmazonBasics and 1 Belkin cable, no problems. 

Quality of the cable itself could be bad. I've seen cheap Chinese cables where the black insulation starts melting and gets sticky, or the pins of the HDMI cable get messed up.

I'd say spend a couple hundred more, get a decent cable (preferably made in india) and save yourself the trouble of buying cheap cables again and again.
I personally use 1 AmazonBasics and 1 Belkin cable, no problems. 
This one?

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B014I8TLS6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_g5yaFbVFBVN79

Any idea where I can pick up a decent wired controller for PC? Using my dualshock and want an extra controller for co-op. Dont wanna shell 4.5k+ for another dualshock or xbone controller. There's an X360 controller in the cex nearby, but its likely to be heavily used. Would prefer going for a new one.

Amazon and FK either have crappy ones or overpriced PDP ones that cost over 3k

Edited by l33tmaniac

4 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

Any idea where I can pick up a decent wired controller for PC? Using my dualshock and want an extra controller for co-op. Dont wanna shell 4.5k+ for another dualshock or xbone controller. There's an X360 controller in the cex nearby, but its likely to be heavily used. Would prefer going for a new one.

Nacon compact wired controller. Great build quality. Been using it with PS4 and pc now. If you can find it though.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

https://www.amazon.in/Redgear-Pro-Wireless-Gamepad-Black/dp/B0756CLQWL/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=logitech+controller&qid=1594138183&sr=8-3

Its wireless but it has 4000+ reviews. Should be okay.

There's also an option from Logitech at 500 bucks more.

1 hour ago, Chirag2001 said:

https://www.amazon.in/Redgear-Pro-Wireless-Gamepad-Black/dp/B0756CLQWL/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=logitech+controller&qid=1594138183&sr=8-3

Its wireless but it has 4000+ reviews. Should be okay.

There's also an option from Logitech at 500 bucks more.

I'd rather go for a wired controller at this price point. Need something sturdy. The redgear one looks anything but that. 

Wish someone in TP sold a controller. Any first hand impression on the Logitech one?

Edited by l33tmaniac

1 minute ago, l33tmaniac said:

I'd rather go for a wired controller at this price point. Need something sturdy. The redgear one looks anything but that. 

Wish someone in TP sold a controller. Any first hand impression on the Logitech one?

Not sure but I think @VelivolusDas used a Logitech one.

Humble Games Bundle: Summer Adventure Games
$1 - Batman Enemy Within, Walking Dead S1 + 400 Days, Oxenfree

BTA - The Wolf Among Us, Batman Enemy Within Shadows Mode, Walking Dead Michonne + S2

$15 - Heaven's Vault, Batman Telltale + Shadow Mode, Walking Dead Final Season + New Frontier