Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

Need a new keyboard. The basic Dell KB is completely messed up now.

My Dad's taken over my PC these last couple years, so its mostly email, word and excel work. NOT GAMING.

Please recommend what kind of keyboard I should buy. Idk if a Mechanical Gaming KB is also good for typing, or something different. 

Budget around 3K, but will extend a little if needed. Priority is Typing Experience.

#NOTE :     CASH STRAPPED ...

Gonna Shift away from home to study dilegently but taking PS4 with me and there i won't be having a TV for my PS .So a Gaming Monitor is required.

For PS4 Slim

So FHD will be more than enough, i am no good with technical things like panel, hertz etc etc. Just recommened me something which looks good to play at.

Budget is the supreme consideration here [Max to Max 9-10k] so Brand doesn't matter,
Even if someone is selling preowned i'll be happy to take it. 

Pls Recommend something.
Under 9K

FHD

Looks Good while playing ... Thats it   

2 hours ago, blitzkreiig said:

LG 21.5" Full HD (1920 x 1080)... https://www.amazon.in/dp/B081H8MM1Y?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

I got this 2-3 weeks ago for 8.4k. Working well with Switch & laptop.

https://www.amazon.in/LG-inch-55cm-LCD-Monitor/dp/B01IBM5V66/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

https://www.amazon.in/BenQ-Borderless-Brightness-Intelligence-Technology/dp/B07LDH32ZP/ref=sr_1_12?dchild=1&keywords=gaming%2Bmonitor&qid=1594880510&refinements=p_36%3A1318505031&rnid=1318502031&s=computers&sr=1-12&th=1

Based on Reviews , i found these 2. 

Are these good? Saw too many good reviews about them.

Anyone Used it . Let me know 

27 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

i like the benQ one. thin bezels

thnx buddy but bezels alone don't make the decision right? 

The LG one has more people giving +ve feedbacks. 

Thats why i'm confused.

And Are these the best option under 10k [FHD, LED 22 inch] ??  or recommend me any other

The 24 inch model in this link is just 740 rs more. I world advice to go for that if you want to buy this. Otherwise in general if there is not much price difference then buy a bigger one!
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, dante77 said:
9 hours ago, vikasps said:

The 24 inch model in this link is just 740 rs more. I world advice to go for that if you want to buy this. Otherwise in general if there is not much price difference then buy a bigger one!

Won't it have that individual pixel visible effect. People say 22 inch is sweet spot for 1080p ?

Yes , i need it for PS4. But thing is that model doesn't have too many reviews [Maybe Less Popularity or may be quality issue] unlike  that 22 inch which has wide acceptance. So kinda confused:D

750rs is not the issue

See, 22 inch  =  4.4/5 star with 3k feedback

and 24 inch = 4/5 with 900 feedback so...

BTW LG is equally good right or BENQ is better ?

Edited by vikasps
Update

19 minutes ago, dante77 said:
4 hours ago, vikasps said:
Won't it have that individual pixel visible effect. People say 22 inch is sweet spot for 1080p ?

24 inch 1080p is fine don't worry. You will also connect your ps4 with it and you won't find any pixel issue but you are gonna miss that 2 inch!

would you say bigger is better with monitors? Lets say a 31.5 inch monitor to be used with the PS4? 

Also if one uses a PS4 Pro, I guess it makes sense to go with something better than 1080p right? Or is not noticeable in a small size monitor. 

Edited by Chirag2001

1 minute ago, Chirag2001 said:

Maybe a different monitor-

https://www.amazon.in/Acer-SA240Y-Monitor-Stereo-Speakers/dp/B081FM1M3X/ref=sr_1_6?dchild=1&keywords=24+inch+monitor&qid=1595054399&sr=8-6

Idk if Acer monitors are Made in China though, but thats just something I look out for.

thnx man but the LG 24 inch is also equally good and that too cheaper. 

Very Confused now

LG or Acer or BENQ