Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

15 minutes ago, blitzkreiig said:

Get an LG one man if confused, i'm quite satisfied with mine.

Also bigger is not always better, some people prefer 22 inches for the sharper image (1080p).

THnks a lot man. i think its LG then.

Thnx to all who gave suggestions

Does anybody here use a Logitech mouse? I'm looking at the G304 mouse, and I'm wondering about the country of manufacture.

@kunjanp Did you buy that mouse? If so can you check if its Made in China or is Made in India? Sorry to bother if you don't own this mouse, I recall you posting about this mouse some time back....

7 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Have always been using the cheaply made Chinese Dell/HP mouse and its not working again, so wish to buy a good mouse, made in India.

Neither of those two exist :rofl:

even if you drop 5-6k on a mouse no guarantee it's keys won't stop working or have issues within one year.

I am using Logitech G102 since some 2 years, all buttons thankfully work, but you go to amazon.in and see same mouse will have reviews saying atleast one of the buttons conked in 6 months :lol:

With mouses it's literally roll the dice bs, so it's a risk if you drop the big bucks also, ideally just make do with the most Chinese mouse models that you can get under 1k, use and throw, or if you want little bit more reliability spend some 1.5k on the Logitech G102 or similar mouse from proper brand, but then again nothing is guaranteed.

btw for this cheap and high volume or expensive and low volume item like mouse you cannot find desi manufacturer, even if you find a MADE IN INDIA mouse it will be a Chinese mouse with the indian brand's logo on it.

Now you would expect for high use items like mouse and game controllers the reliability would be high right? but strangely the quality is garbage for both products :(

btw incase you are also a patriot wanting to give kick to 2rs chinese and kiss to made in india items

"Make in India" items are mainly TVs from big brands like Sony LG Samsung, white goods like fridge washing machine AC again from big brands.

Smart phones from Samsung Oppo Vivo Xiaomeme and certain iPhone models.

Most affordable cars, nearly all motorcycles.

These all have very little parts from indian suppliers btw, or "value addition" in business speak, and are mainly assembled in India to juke the big bucks they would have to pay on duties and taxes, and to be sold only in domestic market

game consoles, gaming PC Components, networking equipment, laptops, tablets, accessories like KB,Mouse, printers, webcams all are made in China, you will not find even one made in India product from these categories :(

anyway TLDR : make do with use and throw cheap cheeni mouses, or spend 1.5k on logitech mouse for a little more reliability, or maybe not, don't go to spend 5-6k on mouse.

Thats quite the essay.

I don't mind going for G102 either, its also cheaper but wanted to go wireless. As far as it goes, its not for me, its for my dad. No gaming, just regular work the entire day. So don't mind spending a bit more for quality.

And yes, even if it doesn't last too long I'd like the Made in India mark on it. Will just let me sleep better at night, even if there is no difference in quality. Still I am aware most gaming products are made in China, so thats why I asked someone who owns the mouse to check the box and tell me.

Also the G304 costs 3K, not 5-6K. Like you said, if mouse conks out before 2 years are up, its just your bad luck. Wanna gamble a little perhaps?

If I am fortunate enough that mouse lasts me 2 years I'd like to have used a better mouse instead of a cheap 500 bucks wala mouse. 

Edited by Chirag2001

There’s a sale for Apple devices starting today till 25th July. Good deal

incase if you are looking to buy. You can get more additional discount if you use Credit card which is mentioned. 

Apple iPhone 11 (64GB) - White https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07XVMCLP7/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_UC2eFbDC9K3Q4

WzxMY2k.jpg

Edited by GameAnalyzer

There’s a sale for Apple devices starting today till 25th July. Good deal
incase if you are looking to buy. You can get more additional discount if you use Credit card which is mentioned. 

Apple iPhone 11 (64GB) - White https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07XVMCLP7/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_UC2eFbDC9K3Q4

WzxMY2k.jpg
I was looking for iPhone 11 offers, damn not deliverable to my location.

Do you guys think iPhone 11 price will drop further from 63k in the near future?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Lamar said:

Do you guys think iPhone 11 price will drop further from 63k in the near future?

Nope and even if it does
only after when new iPhone releases. Or wait For sale like big billion day sale and Amazon sale.

only white and yellow color are available for 63k. Rest other colours are available for 64k

Edited by GameAnalyzer

Nope and even if it does
only after when new iPhone releases. Or wait For sale like big billion day sale and Amazon sale.

only white and yellow color are available for 63k. Rest other colours are available for 64k
Thanks man. Will wait for couple of months then

12 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

Thats quite the essay.

I don't mind going for G102 either, its also cheaper but wanted to go wireless. As far as it goes, its not for me, its for my dad. No gaming, just regular work the entire day. So don't mind spending a bit more for quality.

And yes, even if it doesn't last too long I'd like the Made in India mark on it. Will just let me sleep better at night, even if there is no difference in quality. Still I am aware most gaming products are made in China, so thats why I asked someone who owns the mouse to check the box and tell me.

Also the G304 costs 3K, not 5-6K. Like you said, if mouse conks out before 2 years are up, its just your bad luck. Wanna gamble a little perhaps?

If I am fortunate enough that mouse lasts me 2 years I'd like to have used a better mouse instead of a cheap 500 bucks wala mouse. 

I am using the G402 Hyperion Fury and its only been like a couple months since I got it. Haven't been using all of the buttons so far. But the ones that I have been using are precise and without any issues. 

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07DC4RYCG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_hMhfFb7HZGVH5

Amazon Basics apple lightning to usb 659/-

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07JPJJZ2H/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_OWhfFb60Z69J9

Wayona lightning to usb 399/-

Is this a good deal.

I need an iphone charging cable. 3 feet or less. Please suggest some good ones

Edited by gmanu555

40 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

I use this. It's sturdy and charges the device much quicker than standard apple lightning cable. 

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07DTRYVMK?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

I need one myself, all the iPhone cables we have at home look like we threw them into the paper shredder. 

I was gonna find some braided cable, but will go with AmazonBasics if its tough enough.

I'm looking to buy the monitor tomorrow or day after, but haven't completed the Amazon Pay ICICI card form yet :wallbash: 

If anybody knows of a good deal for a 24" IPS monitor (WITH speakers), please do tell. Currently considering options from Benq and Acer.

Edited by Chirag2001