Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

1 minute ago, adity said:

I got 2 echo dot + 1 smart bulb for 3.6k. That was a crazy good deal and year or two back. 

The Echo Dot Twin Pack.

I want that price man. Even 4K is okay hope it does go on sale at a good price. Recently Echo deals have been quite sh*t. 

4 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

The PS Plus discount is not likely. But there will be the usual 10% cashback on HDFC cards, so that should bring down the price a bit.

But that Days of Play sale price of 2099 will not repeat I think.

P5R steelbook may be discounted, but cashback will be applicable on that too :) 

3 hours ago, santanu18 said:

1. Few deals will be good, not all though. E.g. Last of Us II, Nioh 2 will have good deals.

2. No. PS Plus cannot be given same discount as Sony's sale dates. Next will be Oct-Nov. You might get some discount, but definitely not 2099. 

3. Yeah Persona 5 Royal digital is discounted but Steelbook may not get that much discount.

Thanks my dudes.

So to make it clear, only way i can get Indian PS Plus 12 months sub for 2k is only during DofP and Black Friday PSN sales correct?

There is 12 months ps+ for 2.3k but that is US only, and i am interested in the ps+ cloud saves, which doesn't work with the usual set PS4 as primary method.

Really hope the P5R steelbook reaches 2600 though :fear:

If it does probably will buy a physical game after years.

It looks so good.

4 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Thanks my dudes.

So to make it clear, only way i can get Indian PS Plus 12 months sub for 2k is only during DofP and Black Friday PSN sales correct?

There is 12 months ps+ for 2.3k but that is US only, and i am interested in the ps+ cloud saves, which doesn't work with the usual set PS4 as primary method.

Really hope the P5R steelbook reaches 2600 though :fear:

If it does probably will buy a physical game after years.

It looks so good.

Yes, that price for PS Plus you only get during those two sales. I'd say Black Friday sale is also unpredictable, but most likely you'll see that price.

Yes, hope the steelbook goes down in price looks very nice :) 

The Echo Dot Twin Pack.
I want that price man. Even 4K is okay hope it does go on sale at a good price. Recently Echo deals have been quite sh*t. 
I think it was even cheaper than that during that bbd/gisf time. I got it for 1.7k with multiple discounts. It's a good investment.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

Just now, i_rock098 said:

I think it was even cheaper than that during that bbd/gisf time. I got it for 1.7k with multiple discounts. It's a good investment.

Whoa. Really? Thats insane.

I want some of that Alexa action in my bedroom 

• Haha 1

Whoa. Really? Thats insane.

I want some of that Alexa action in my bedroom 

Yup, bbd/gisf are crazy atleast for these little things. Rarely do we get good offers for higher priced items but small items like these the sale was really good.

Found the order 80c3cbeb372b9d4d841352298f342376.jpg

I placed the order of 2 Echo Dot + Smart Bulb @ 3k. Got cancelled from Amazons end. 
Yeah you told me. Hopefully the price is good this upcoming Prime day sale.

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, eddy4823 said:

Pricing error.

I have heard stories on reddit where Amazon.COM made some pricing error, and they actually honoured it.

They fixed it fast enough, but they gave the item at that price to people who did order in that time frame. 

JBL Professional Speakers upto 51% Off from ₹10999

Epic deal, grab if you want/need it

8 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

I have heard stories on reddit where Amazon.COM made some pricing error, and they actually honoured it.

They fixed it fast enough, but they gave the item at that price to people who did order in that time frame. 

Correct I got a couple of Echo Dot at Steal Deals and effectively free prices. Gifted them to my friends in US.

8 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

They do honor it most of the time. 

Last GIF, Amazon listed the Samsung EVO 1 TB SSD for around 5k. Managed to grab one, and they delivered too. Generally goes for 11k. Most likely a price error. 

1 minute ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

They do honor it most of the time. 

Last GIF, Amazon listed the Samsung EVO 1 TB SSD for around 5k. Managed to grab one, and they delivered too. Generally goes for 11k. Most likely a price error. 

I got 2-3 ssd orders of mine cancelled, got zilch. Glad that few people including you got it.

2 minutes ago, santanu18 said:

I got 2-3 ssd orders of mine cancelled, got zilch. Glad that few people including you got it.

Well, I think they also look at how many you ordered. They have the tech track multiple accounts, even if they don't ban all of them explicitly. I never had an order cancellation due to PE. 

32 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Well, I think they also look at how many you ordered. They have the tech track multiple accounts, even if they don't ban all of them explicitly. I never had an order cancellation due to PE. 

They cancelled my 1 Echo Dot order but delivered 8-10 SSD to a single guy which was listed due to pricing error. I am sure he made multiple accounts.

1 minute ago, eddy4823 said:

They cancelled my 1 Echo Dot order but delivered 8-10 SSD to a single guy which was listed due to pricing error. I am sure he made multiple accounts.

Moral of the 2 stories- order multiple copies. :P