Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

1 hour ago, i_rock098 said:

How does no returns work? If you get soap instead of ssd they will say just deal with it?

If it does not work out of the box they will ask you to play frisbee with it?

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

I think "no returns" means you cannot return it for frivolous reasons like "don't want anymore" or "didn't like it".

If the item is delivered defective, don't think they can simply avoid any responsibility.

I think "no returns" means you cannot return it for frivolous reasons like "don't want anymore" or "didn't like it".

If the item is delivered defective, don't think they can simply avoid any responsibility.
I think they should clarify these things clearly in their policy. You cannot simply have no returns with no details regarding how exactly that works. Leaving it open to interpretation will only complicate things for them.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

I think they should clarify these things clearly in their policy. You cannot simply have no returns with no details regarding how exactly that works. Leaving it open to interpretation will only complicate things for them.

+1

Looking to buy earphones during Prime Day sales- 

1. With wired earphones I have to use a Type C adaptor and its a bit of a hassle. Sometimes I leave the house with my earphones and realise I forgot the adaptor at home.

2. With wireless earphones, I have to remember to charge it every other day or so, and thats also a bit of a hassle. Also regular wireless or those wireless earbuds?

Preferably long battery life. I use an android phone.

I'm not looking to spend insane amounts of money, I already use a pair of Bose QC25 headphones for work. This is only when I leave the house, which is not much during the pandemic. For walks/cycling. 

Please recommend good options. Thank you. Will bump up budget if Indian made option is available. 

Edited by Chirag2001

19 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

1. With wired earphones I have to use a Type C adaptor and its a bit of a hassle. Sometimes I leave the house with my earphones and realise I forgot the adaptor at home.

2. With wireless earphones, I have to remember to charge it every other day or so, and thats also a bit of a hassle. Also regular wireless or those wireless earbuds?

I'm not looking to spend insane amounts of money, I already use a pair of Bose QC25 headphones for work. This is only when I leave the house, which is not much during the pandemic. For walks/cycling. 

Please recommend good options. Thank you. Will bump up budget if Indian made option is available. 

Check Bullets Wireless Z

1 hour ago, Chirag2001 said:

Galaxy buds+ for under 10k. If you want to go cheaper, Jabra 65T (should go for 6-7k during Prime sale. Went for the same price in Jan or Feb). 

Anything above, the XF-1000XM3s are (finally !) about to launch in India - but I don't think they are ideal for cycling. Their sister buds, WF-SP800N are as good as the 1000XM3s, with a tad extra bass, and much better seal for any athletic activity. 

Then there's Seinnheser Momemtum 2. Again, excellent AQ, but are not cheap. 

Will not recommend the usual OP/Realme/Redmi buds. They are trash. 

• Like 1

I'll look into specific options when the sale goes live, but I can see that general consensus is that wireless is better.

I have Sony's earphones which are wireless with the cable joining them.

Always forget to charge so thats why I was looking to pick up a wired one. 

4 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

How?
It's currently listed at 10.5k on Amazon.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

Let me know if you want it, it's listed for 8600 or so on corporate site, with another 10% discount using card. Check if your company is enrolled to Samsung corporate site. 

55 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Sony XF-1000XM3 officially launched in India for 17,990. Undercuts the Seinn Momentum by a big margin. 

@sadge :P

Oh my. What a deal. 

when I think there’s no way they are releasing after a year and look towards used ones & buy, boom! release out of nowhere. :ko:

What happened to the WH-XM4 launch?

Edited by sadge

32 minutes ago, sadge said:

Oh my. What a deal. 

when I think there’s no way they are releasing after a year and look towards used ones & buy, boom! release out of nowhere. :ko:

What happened to the WH-XM4 launch?

aug 7 i believe

11 minutes ago, amigoatul said:

Which site? Link pls..

Starts selling from 6th, pick from Amazon then, you will get another 1500 or so off using hdfc card.