Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

2 hours ago, santanu18 said:

Almost the same price, and this is better unless one wants a 14 inch screen.

ASUS Zephyrus GA502DU, 15.6" FHD 120Hz, 1660 Ti Max-Q 6GB Graphics/ AMD Ryzen 7 3750H/ 16GB RAM/5 12GB NVMe SSD/ Windows 10/ Backlit KB/ 2.19 Kg

Edit: No, this isn't better.

Edited by Chirag2001

10 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Ryzen 4th gen is a major step up over 3rd gen mobile processors. Plus they provide battery advantage too, and from what I know, run cooler. 

There's no point in buying a 3rd gen ryzen laptop now. 

48 minutes ago, santanu18 said:

This is a good laptop that runs circles around high end Intel laptops.

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Ryzen 4th gen is a major step up over 3rd gen mobile processors. Plus they provide battery advantage too, and from what I know, run cooler. 

There's no point in buying a 3rd gen ryzen laptop now. 

Ohh didn't even notice. Oh yes, the Ryzen 4th gen processors are definitely worth it.

Got confused there. The G14 is definitely the one to get. 

2 hours ago, santanu18 said:

Aah, I thought they would also have 4900HS, 16gb, 2060 Max-Q version. Would have bought in a heartbeat, have delayed laptop upgrade for a quite a while.

3 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

Aah, I thought they would also have 4900HS, 16gb, 2060 Max-Q version. Would have bought in a heartbeat, have delayed laptop upgrade for a quite a while.

Yeah I got confused there too. I thought that model was all over articles and the youtube a couple days back?

@santanu18 How are the Jbl professional desktop speakers you linked couple of pages ago. Thinking of buying them but not sure if they are worth that expensive price?

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

https://www.amazon.in/Jabra-Elite-65t-Wireless-Charging/dp/B07CZ6B1RL?ref_=ast_sto_dp

Why are these cheaper than this https://www.amazon.in/Jabra-Elite-Active-65t-Wireless/dp/B07CZ2Y1GW?ref_=ast_sto_dp

Are they the same thing? I might order the former if they are same :bounce:

Edited by Kushagra

1 hour ago, i_rock098 said:

@santanu18 How are the Jbl professional desktop speakers you linked couple of pages ago. Thinking of buying them but not sure if they are worth that expensive price?

I don't think those are worth it. Bad to average reviews is what I see mostly.

24 minutes ago, Kushagra said:

Active comes with sweat and dust resistance, a tad better fit. They are for those who want music while running, workouts etc. 

Edited by Bird Bird Bird
  • Like 1

I don't think those are worth it. Bad to average reviews is what I see mostly.
Thanks i wanted someone's opinion on it as i have no idea regarding speakers that too studio monitor level speakers.

2 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

Thanks i wanted someone's opinion on it as i have no idea regarding speakers that too studio monitor level speakers.

I might have got it wrong, and I might have looked at a different product. 

The JBLs in those links, are supposedly good for near field desktop/laptop listening that produces reference/studio quality like sounds. SO, if you're expecting a bit more oomph and bass, then these will not be good. But if you prefer a clear sounding music, these should be good.

I might have got it wrong, and I might have looked at a different product. 
The JBLs in those links, are supposedly good for near field desktop/laptop listening that produces reference/studio quality like sounds. SO, if you're expecting a bit more oomph and bass, then these will not be good. But if you prefer a clear sounding music, these should be good.

So the product I am thinking of are the Jbl professional 104, while I am not a bass head my primary two genres of music are heavy metal and trap. Both kind of need a little bit of bass to be enjoyable. While I understand reference speakers might not have crazy bass especially without a dedicated subwoofers I don't want them completely missing either.

I am currently using some very old JBL platinum speakers with my PC.

https://www.cnet.com/products/jbl-platinum-speakers-for-pc-wired-series/

It might be simple and super old but they actually sound really really good. The sound quality is excellent and has decent base.

Considering this would you suggest to go for the Jbl professional 104?

11 hours ago, blitzkreiig said:

It was for 28k under Prime deals....effectively around 25.7k with Amazon Pay card.

FK also had the bundle yesterday for 28k, with further Axis card discount.

Yeah too costly for a 6 year old hardware 

I remember getting a ps4 in 2015 for 27k  26.5k from fk 

Edited by HotSonix

2 hours ago, Kushagra said:

No difference, same product, only color is different. Go for the cheaper one.

JBL Charge 4 Powerful 30W IPX7 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker with 20 Hours Playtime & Built-in 7500 mAh Powerbank (Grey) ₹6749/₹6768

Use HDFC CC to get 10% Off
Use Amazon Pay ICICI CC to get 5% Off + 5% Cashback

All time lowest in India

Dualshock 4 Wireless Controller for Playstation 4 - The Last of Us Part II Limited Edition 5% Off ₹4697/₹4710

Thrustmaster Civil Aviation Sidestick Airbus Edition | Airbus Official | Flight Game Controller | Joystick | PC 29% Off ₹5399/₹5414

Thrustmaster T-16000M FCS | Fight Game Controller | Joystick | PC 25% Off ₹5399/₹5414

Edited by santanu18

1 hour ago, i_rock098 said:

So the product I am thinking of are the Jbl professional 104, while I am not a bass head my primary two genres of music are heavy metal and trap. Both kind of need a little bit of bass to be enjoyable. While I understand reference speakers might not have crazy bass especially without a dedicated subwoofers I don't want them completely missing either.

I am currently using some very old JBL platinum speakers with my PC.

https://www.cnet.com/products/jbl-platinum-speakers-for-pc-wired-series/

It might be simple and super old but they actually sound really really good. The sound quality is excellent and has decent base.

Considering this would you suggest to go for the Jbl professional 104?

Comparing to that, the JBL monitors will be much better. And they'll have more bass too.