Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

Any
1. Toaster
2. Air Fryer
2. Blow Dryer
on sale? Looking to buy good ones on sale pricing.
Thankfully I have another HDFC CC lol but can I do it with same Amazon account?
Already availed card discount yesterday.

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

The Ghost of Tsushima is back in Stock on Amazon @3799 you can get it for 3420 if you use the HDFC card, but you will need to add some more items to make it 5000

https://www.amazon.in/PS4-Ghost-of-Tsushima/dp/B085LZSG6F/ref=sr_1_1_mod_primary_lightning_deal?crid=L4RZO090AC9X&dchild=1&keywords=the+ghost+of+tsushima+ps4&qid=1596735571&smid=AT95IG9ONZD7S&sprefix=the+ghost+o%2Caps%2C299&sr=8-1

F&D T5 Trolley Speaker 33 W Bluetooth Party Speaker  (Black, Stereo Channel) ₹7199

Use Citi CC/DC or ICICI CC to get 10% Off 

1 hour ago, Chirag2001 said:

Any
1. Toaster
2. Air Fryer
2. Blow Dryer
on sale? Looking to buy good ones on sale pricing.
Thankfully I have another HDFC CC lol but can I do it with same Amazon account?
Already availed card discount yesterday.

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

Bajaj ATX 4 750-Watt Pop-up Toaster (White) 19% Off ₹1199

Inalsa Air Fryer 2.3 L Crispy Fry-1200W with Smart Rapid Air Technology, Timer Selection And Fully Adjustable Temperature Control, (Black) 45% Off ₹3395

Philips HP8100/46 Hair Dryer (Purple) 17% Off ₹699

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

Just found out that icici amazon card is not eligible for instant discount on flipkart. Pretty shitty to allow all CC except that.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

They stopped it a couple of months back. Republic Day sale was the last time they allowed it. They want more people to get their fkrt Axis CC, that's why

HyperX Alloy Elite RGB Mechanical Wired USB Gaming Keyboard (Cherry MX Red) ₹10008
Use ICICI CC Or Citi CC/DC to get 10% Off

They stopped it a couple of months back. Republic Day sale was the last time they allowed it. They want more people to get their fkrt Axis CC, that's why

HyperX Alloy Elite RGB Mechanical Wired USB Gaming Keyboard (Cherry MX Red) ₹10008
Use ICICI CC Or Citi CC/DC to get 10% Off

It's the only CC I have and feels shitty that they have stopped it especially since Amazon has not stopped Flipkart Axis card from what I know.

Any way I can use a virtual credit card? Icici used to have this feature before if I remember. But i can't seem to find out anywhere now.

13 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

It's the only CC I have and feels shitty that they have stopped it especially since Amazon has not stopped Flipkart Axis card from what I know.

Any way I can use a virtual credit card? Icici used to have this feature before if I remember. But i can't seem to find out anywhere now.

I had an ICICI VCC but it's stopped it now. But the Icici Pockets app has a virtual card feature that can be used as a CC iirc.

Did some research on headset and found that wh 1000xm3 doesn't have a bad mic for all units it's just that some of units are bad quality and it's a widespread issue and the low quality dumping could be happening in India. 

Then I saw buds plus which seems to have very good mic and very attractive price of 7700 if corporate discount I looked at my firm and it's jabra and prices are not worth it looking for people who have corporate offer for purchase 

2 minutes ago, DinJo said:

Did some research on headset and found that wh 1000xm3 doesn't have a bad mic for all units it's just that some of units are bad quality and it's a widespread issue and the low quality dumping could be happening in India. 

Then I saw buds plus which seems to have very good mic and very attractive price of 7700 if corporate discount I looked at my firm and it's jabra and prices are not worth it looking for people who have corporate offer for purchase 

Oh, I was about to pull the trigger on the 1000xm3 today. Main usage would be for movies/music - 40% and office calls - 60%. So, should we avoid getting the Indian 1000XM3s altogether? 

Buds+ has rave reviews, but its got no ANC, and it's mainly for on the go. It just can't match what the headphones provide in terms of sound stage, depth, and ANC. 

Don't want to get the Bose QC 35, knowing that 1000xm3 has better ANC and sound quality(+Bass). Wondering what I should do.

Just now, Ram Dante said:

Don't want to get the Bose QC 35, knowing that 1000xm3 has better ANC and sound quality(+Bass). Wondering what I should do.

I have both QC25 and QC35 at home, and I don't have any problems with their ANC. I use the older ones, my dad uses the QC35.

We're on planes a lot (not now because of the virus). Like 4-5 flights per week and we use the ANC at airports and in-flight, cannot hear any noise whatsoever.

Don't see in what circumstance one would need even better ANC if Sony has it, but the Bose ANC is more than satisfactory.

Sony is well known for being on the bassy side of things, but I personally prefer the sound signature of the Bose. The comfort however is why I buy Bose, always.

EIther way, good time to pick up either headphones on discount right now. 

Just now, santanu18 said:

Kindle (10th Gen), 6" Display with Built-in Light, WiFi (White) ₹5849/₹5865

Use HDFC CC to get 10% Off
Use Amazon Pay ICICI CC to get 5% Off + 5% Cashback

Cheapest Kindle of the latest version

Lightning deal on the paperwhite has expired now, but if one is buying a kindle, will recommend paperwhite.

The 300 ppi display is absolutely worth it if you read daily, or even frequently enough. 

2 minutes ago, blitzkreiig said:

Is the Amazon pay offer limited to 650 per card or 650 per transaction 

Per transaction.

I tried it right now, I'm getting money off on payment page with the same HDFC CC. Already made purchase once with it. 

I have not used Debit card yet, but I think it will be same.

32 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

I have both QC25 and QC35 at home, and I don't have any problems with their ANC. I use the older ones, my dad uses the QC35.

We're on planes a lot (not now because of the virus). Like 4-5 flights per week and we use the ANC at airports and in-flight, cannot hear any noise whatsoever.

Don't see in what circumstance one would need even better ANC if Sony has it, but the Bose ANC is more than satisfactory.

Sony is well known for being on the bassy side of things, but I personally prefer the sound signature of the Bose. The comfort however is why I buy Bose, always.

EIther way, good time to pick up either headphones on discount right now. 

Yeah, I don't have personal experience listening to either. So, I'm inclining towards Sony, mainly because of youtube reviews, and the known Sony's sound signature(slightly bass biased, it would be good for movies). But since I also need to use these for office calls, I am confused.

How do the bose sound? More studio reference quality with clear highs and mids, but with very less-to-no bass? Can you explain?

1 hour ago, Ram Dante said:

Oh, I was about to pull the trigger on the 1000xm3 today. Main usage would be for movies/music - 40% and office calls - 60%. So, should we avoid getting the Indian 1000XM3s altogether? 

Buds+ has rave reviews, but its got no ANC, and it's mainly for on the go. It just can't match what the headphones provide in terms of sound stage, depth, and ANC. 

Are you talking about WF or WH ? Confused since you mentioned Buds Plus, which are TWS earbuds, not headphones. And then there's mention of QC35, which are headphones. 

30 minutes ago, Ram Dante said:

Yeah, I don't have personal experience listening to either. So, I'm inclining towards Sony, mainly because of youtube reviews, and the known Sony's sound signature(slightly bass biased, it would be good for movies). But since I also need to use these for office calls, I am confused.

How do the bose sound? More studio reference quality with clear highs and mids, but with very less-to-no bass? Can you explain?

I use a QC25 for all my webinars, and have zero issues. Others sound good and clear, I sound loud and clear. Haven't heard anything different about QC35. As I said before, the comfort on Bose is unparalleled. And if you are primarily streaming music from the likes of Spotify and Apple Music, they FLACs and LDACs are useless. 

Nowadays though I prefer taking most calls with WF-1000XM3s. Easier to carry, about 4 hours+ on ANC, sound loud and clear both ways. 

19 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

I use a QC25 for all my webinars, and have zero issues. Others sound good and clear, I sound loud and clear. Haven't heard anything different about QC35. As I said before, the comfort on Bose is unparalleled.

I second that.

I think you only gave me the link for replacement ear cushions for QC25 a couple months back?

Anyway there is something wrong with the link, and my current ear cushions have torn a little more now :(