Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

31 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Are you talking about WF or WH ? Confused since you mentioned Buds Plus, which are TWS earbuds, not headphones. And then there's mention of QC35, which are headphones. 

I use a QC25 for all my webinars, and have zero issues. Others sound good and clear, I sound loud and clear. Haven't heard anything different about QC35. As I said before, the comfort on Bose is unparalleled. And if you are primarily streaming music from the likes of Spotify and Apple Music, they FLACs and LDACs are useless. 

Nowadays though I prefer taking most calls with WF-1000XM3s. Easier to carry, about 4 hours+ on ANC, sound loud and clear both ways. 

I thought Dinjo was talking about the WH-1000XM3(hp) and the Buds+, so I had written that even though Buds+ are pretty good, they(earbuds) can't give the sound experience of what a headphones(WH-1000xm3) offers. I hope I'm clear now :P 

And I'm mainly looking at getting a ANC headphone best for music/movies, and good for taking calls from home. Headphone comfort is not really a priority, as long as it doesn't hurt my ears. 

So, you're saying the Bose aren't really great for streaming music? Because I'm going to be using them for music/movie listening almost 50% of the time.

Edited by Ram Dante

I had an ICICI VCC but it's stopped it now. But the Icici Pockets app has a virtual card feature that can be used as a CC iirc.
Thank you so much for the suggestion mate. I tried doing that pockets card method but it still does not work. Flipkart guys must have the card numbers which they must be checking. It still shows the complete amount if I use the pockets card.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

@Ram Dantealso do note that bose qc 35 had a firmware update which actually reduced the anc quality and there was lot of backlash on it 

I was talking about wh 1000xm3 but I'm not sure on issues pertaining to bad stock 

Edited by DinJo

I tried a second transaction of 10K on Amazon right now. Showed 680 off with the HDFC card I used yesterday. 

So I think discount is not 10% each time you use the same card.

Thankfully my mom also has HDFC CC, so got 1000/- off with that one.

@blitzkreiig Same should go for debit card. You may get less discount on 2nd transaction. 

1 minute ago, Chirag2001 said:

I tried a second transaction of 10K on Amazon right now. Showed 680 off with the HDFC card I used yesterday. 

So I think discount is not 10% each time you use the same card.

Thankfully my mom also has HDFC CC, so got 1000/- off with that one.

@blitzkreiig Same should go for debit card. You may get less discount on 2nd transaction. 

Ofcourse. You can't place 5 orders and claim a total of 7500 rs off. :threatenlumber:

56 minutes ago, DinJo said:

@Ram Dantealso do note that bose qc 35 had a firmware update which actually reduced the anc quality and there was lot of backlash on it 

I was talking about wh 1000xm3 but I'm not sure on issues pertaining to bad stock 

So, I guess its going to be the WH-1000XM3 for me it is then..

Just now, eddy4823 said:

Ofcourse. You can't place 5 orders and claim a total of 7500 rs off. :threatenlumber:

You're also spending 75,000 though :rolleyes:

They should do it to encourage more people to buy 

I'm just happy I had another CC lol 

5 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

That won't encourage people to ask banks for an HDFC Card. HDFC Bank wants you to get a separate card for yourself instead of using your friends. They would want to spread more cards in the markets instead of 1 card.

That won't encourage people to ask banks for an HDFC Card. HDFC Bank wants you to get a separate card for yourself instead of using your friends. They would want to spread more cards in the markets instead of 1 card.
Speaking of this I was thinking of getting an HDFC card for a very long time due to all the great offers they give. Do they have any lifetime free credit card like the icici amazon card? Also how do I go about applying for it?

7 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

Speaking of this I was thinking of getting an HDFC card for a very long time due to all the great offers they give. Do they have any lifetime free credit card like the icici amazon card? Also how do I go about applying for it?

If you have an HDFC Acc already they offer you one after sometime. They offered me a Business Credit Card which had 75k limit and was free. They will upgrade it later if you have good record with it. Check with HDFC Bank. If you don't have an HDFC acc, they will ask for documents and check your CIBIL etc. Another easy option is Credit Card against FD. 

45 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

That happens only once in a year during BBD/Diwali at fkrt and Amzn respectively where the site encourages you to spend more luring with more additional cashback on spending above 50k

If you have an HDFC Acc already they offer you one after sometime. They offered me a Business Credit Card which had 75k limit and was free. They will upgrade it later if you have good record with it. Check with HDFC Bank. If you don't have an HDFC acc, they will ask for documents and check your CIBIL etc. Another easy option is Credit Card against FD. 

Don't have an account with them and don't want to create one either as it becomes really difficult to manage so many accounts that too just for a card.

How do I go about applying for it? My cibil score is 850+ so don't think that should be much of a problem.

Hdfc regalia first (or regalia if you qualify) is given free for people working in specific companies or if you have auto debit for some bill enabled. 
Pretty good card for a lifetime free one. Has lounge access and everything. 

Thanks for the suggestion mate. I have heard about the regalia card before. How do i go about applying for it?