Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

1 hour ago, Chirag2001 said:

Seems two cheap. Amazon has 1 Wipro Smart bulb variants for 600-700 Rs. I have 4 of those, and they work well.

How can 2 smart bulbs be 450? 

I suspect this pack of 2 is some cheaper kind, reviews are also horrible.  

Better to wait for sale and get the individual bulbs on discount pricing. 

The ~700 is where you can change it to any colour you want. The 2 pack deal variant has an option to only change the light temperature from warm to cool (yellow to blue-ish), that's why it is cheaper. 

1 hour ago, El Tigre Chino said:

The ~700 is where you can change it to any colour you want. The 2 pack deal variant has an option to only change the light temperature from warm to cool (yellow to blue-ish), that's why it is cheaper. 

Oh I see. Only whites. Thanks.

2 hours ago, eddy4823 said:

These have been at the same price for past 1 week. I just spotted now. And I have one of these and works flawless. Bad reviews are the only reviews you will see. Happy consumers never post any reviews.

Okay. Will consider getting them during next sale or sometime

Thanks

15 minutes ago, DinJo said:

Won't recommend this charger get the panasonic Eneloop charger bq c55 or bq cc17

I have been using Envie chargers from few years and have had no issues. 

2 hours ago, l33tmaniac said:

Any recommendations for a good 2.1? Primary use would be gaming/music.

Logitech z625 is out of stock and the z623 seems overpriced atm. 

Edifier S350DB or Swans M50W. 

Higher budget, then mix and match your own studio monitors with subwoofer for getting that sweet crossover. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, l33tmaniac said:

Any recommendations for a good 2.1? Primary use would be gaming/music.

Logitech z625 is out of stock and the z623 seems overpriced atm. 

A couple of solid suggestions by Bird above with the Edifier S350DB and the Swans M50.

Adding one more to your option list: Edifier R1700BT.

Photograph for reference:

20200620-154118.jpg

The speakers on top are the Edifier 1700.

Edited by Black_Hawk
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Black_Hawk said:

I have been using this Envie ECR 11 charger from December '2017 without a single issue for charging all my Eneloop & Envie AA batteries.

I got the same model few months before you and it still works great. Sure the ports look a bit rusted for me but they work fantastic

4 hours ago, Black_Hawk said:

A couple of solid suggestions by Bird above with the Edifier S350DB and the Swans M50.

Adding one more to your option list: Edifier R1700BT.

Photograph for reference:

20200620-154118.jpg

The speakers on top are the Edifier 1700.

Thanks man. How much do three generally retail for?

6 hours ago, Black_Hawk said:

I have been using this Envie ECR 11 charger from December '2017 without a single issue for charging all my Eneloop & Envie AA batteries.

You will realize in a year when charging of batteries will go down as the chargers continously keeps charging there by reducing life of batteries, the thing with low discharge battery is charge slow to increase the life also support multiport connection charge 

38 minutes ago, DinJo said:

You will realize in a year when charging of batteries will go down as the chargers continously keeps charging there by reducing life of batteries, the thing with low discharge battery is charge slow to increase the life also support multiport connection charge 

Three years no issues with the batteries. 

Edifier S350DB or Swans M50W. 

Higher budget, then mix and match your own studio monitors with subwoofer for getting that sweet crossover. 
Any budget suggestion? These are way too expensive.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, l33tmaniac said:

Thanks man. How much do three generally retail for?

I bought the R1700BT for 11k from Amazon. Problem is it's now OOS  on Amazon and most Edifier speakers are going out of stock. Maybe it's due to lack of supply with how the shipping situation is due to the ongoing Pandemic.

I also have the Edifier S1000DB:

IMG-20200815-141538.jpg

These are probably one of the best 2.0 Edifier systems I have heard. Very fun to listen to and even at lower volumes the sound is clean, pristine. Each of the those speakers are heavy as well (10 kg each) and much have much bigger housings than the R1700. Although I prefer my music not too loud and the volume knob hardly ever goes past the 30% mark but these can loud, very warm room filling loud. I know a lot of people don't particularly like multimedia Hifi speakers but these really do keep my ears happy. Yes, I love my Dali Zensors but I have been relying on these more now because powered speakers are so much easier to setup, sit back and enjoy :)

Edited by Black_Hawk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Black_Hawk said:

I bought the R1700BT for 11k from Amazon. Problem is it's now OOS  on Amazon and most Edifier speakers are going out of stock. Maybe it's due to lack of supply with how the shipping situation is due to the ongoing Pandemic.

I also have the Edifier S1000DB:

IMG-20200815-141538.jpg

These are probably one of the best 2.0 Edifier systems I have heard. Very fun to listen to and even at lower volumes the sound is clean, pristine. Each of the those speakers are heavy as well (10 kg each) and much have much bigger housings than the R1700. Although I prefer my music not too loud and the volume knob hardly ever goes past the 30% mark but these can loud, very warm room filling loud. I know a lot of people don't particularly like multimedia Hifi speakers but these really do keep my ears happy. Yes, I love my Dali Zensors but I have been relying on these more now because powered speakers are so much easier to setup, sit back and enjoy :)

Nice setup bro...where did you get the speaker stands from? How good are they?

I have the Swans M200MKIII+...

Edited by amigoatul

23 hours ago, amigoatul said:

Nice setup bro...where did you get the speaker stands from? How good are they?

I have the Swans M200MKIII+...

Thank-you mate!

I got the speaker stands from Amazon, here is the link for them:

JSMS70 Speaker Stand

(Got them for 5.8k)

The upper base plate of the stands where you place the speakers on were shorter than the Edifier S1000DB bottom so I used a wooden plank and then cut and put a mouse pad on it for added grip (the default plate does come with dual smooth rubber grips), then placed the speakers on it. Since the stands are tall (height can be adjusted as per the user's needs) the stand will wobble a bit if you bump into it. The lower base of the stand is plenty heavy though and keeps the stand from toppling over. Good, solid build quality it has. Easy to setup as well. Best idea is to place the stand in an area not traversed much and your set.

Edited by Black_Hawk
  • Like 2