Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

11 minutes ago, abhinit90 said:

Definitely man. He's been a life-saver for many of us.

The only thing that could make it just perfect was if the deals had the IVG affiliate link attached so we could help IVG too.

That could be a direct way of helping IVG too and would go toe-in-toe with: 

@santanu18 Can you please use IVG's affiliate links, assuming you don't use any other?

He uses his own affiliate links. 

Just unwrap any of his URLs via URL expander, and anything you see after TAG= is his affiliate id/link. 

On 9/12/2020 at 5:03 PM, quixote_1989 said:

Been looking for a good chair and came across this one in Amazon
Kepler Brooks Italia High Back Reclining Leatherette Office/Desk Chair with Leg Rest (Black)

Anybody has any idea about the brand?

Letme know as well. Looking for a similar chair in 11k budget

I have my  mind on these 2 below

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08CBB6HQ9/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_MyMxFb05NX18S

Flipkart Perfect Homes Leatherette Office Arm Chair
http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/flipkart-perfect-homes-leatherette-office-arm-chair/p/itm43a27a8917402?pid=OSCEGFBDAKYYYMPM&cmpid=product.share.pp

Edited by hope

1 hour ago, hope said:

http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/flipkart-perfect-homes-leatherette-office-arm-chair/p/itm43a27a8917402?pid=OSCEGFBDAKYYYMPM&cmpid=product.share.pp

Yeah, seen both of those and they have decent reviews.

Slightly leaning towards the Kepler Brooks one, reviews are consistently good with several of them praising the customer service 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, hope said:

Thanks for posting the links my friend. I'm looking for a full-back chair for my home desktop setup as well. I wonder if these office chairs are way more comfortable vis-a-vis those gaming chairs or not?

Edited by Black_Hawk

1 hour ago, Black_Hawk said:

Thanks for posting the links my friend. I'm looking for a full-back chair for my home desktop setup as well. I wonder if these office chairs are way more comfortable vis-a-vis those gaming chairs or not?

At the very least, they look less ridiculous.

2 hours ago, Black_Hawk said:

Office chairs with mesh are more comfortable i think but i am looking for Leather

14 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

I gave him this title. ?

santanu18 can @ me (or another staff) if he wants to change it to something else. 

Thank you and thanks to others also for your kind words

Nioh 2 - Special Edition PS4 49% Off ₹2911

Apply 5% Off Coupon on product page

Coupon is valid only on Zupitex seller

Tata Gold Tea Pouch  (750 g) 32% Off ₹272

Prebook now by paying ₹1 and Pay balance ₹271 by September 18

Edited by santanu18
  • Like 5

On 9/13/2020 at 4:26 PM, abhinit90 said:

The only thing that could make it just perfect was if the deals had the IVG affiliate link attached so we could help IVG too.

@santanu18 Can you please use IVG's affiliate links, assuming you don't use any other?

@santanu18 Maybe you missed thie post :)

8 hours ago, santanu18 said:

Thank you and thanks to others also for your kind words

Nioh 2 - Special Edition PS4 49% Off ₹2911

Apply 5% Off Coupon on product page

Coupon is valid only on Zupitex seller

Tata Gold Tea Pouch  (750 g) 32% Off ₹272

Prebook now by paying ₹1 and Pay balance ₹271 by September 18

Meanwhile I've corrected the links to have the ICG affiliate links. Buy from these only o support IVG:

IVG Link: Nioh 2 - Special Edition PS4 49% Off ₹2911

He is using his own affiliate links which I think is fine considering how much effort he puts into it. 

Why not support IVG? And regarding effort, let's take the discussion offline.

Meanwhile people are supporting him as if he's doing God's great work. He's just running a business.

The best part is that he's helped a lot of us and we're thankful to him. But for god's sake just stop with all this "He's a saviour and all other bullshit". He's posting links out of purely his own self interest.

I was merely asking him the same, if he clarifies the same it's cool.

• Like 7

On 9/13/2020 at 4:26 PM, abhinit90 said:

I don't have access to IVG's affiliate so obviously I cannot post their links. I do not force anyone to buy from my links. If anyone wishes to support IVG, they are free to do so. I am not stopping/discouraging them.

Cheapest way to get Forza Horizon 3 all contents for ₹1336. Remember these do not include Car Pass or any extra car DLCs. Game will be delisted in 13 days, so price will only go up afterwards

Forza Horizon 3 ₹766.19

Forza Horizon 3 Expansion Pass ₹569.70

Edited by santanu18
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, abhinit90 said:

@santanu18 Maybe you missed thie post :)

Meanwhile I've corrected the links to have the ICG affiliate links. Buy from these only o support IVG:

IVG Link: Nioh 2 - Special Edition PS4 49% Off ₹2911

I think it was fairly obvious that he uses his own affiliate links. He doesn't need to confirm that.

No one else on IVG puts in the same amount of time to find & post deals here (even if it's mins or hours). 

I don't see anyone who is here and helping the community by posting deals without having any self interest here. So I don't think it's right to call out on any praises he is getting.

• Like 2

Lets just live it to people to decide what links to use, Its as simple as seeing the deals that are posted clicking the IVG link above and searching for same product and buying it.

If you think you got the sweetest deal ever just because @santanu18 took the effort and posted, then support him. He may be doing it for his own good, everyone does that but lets admit he is saving time for many of us to go in and search for things especially during those Big Billion type of sales.

No more OT on this thread as well please, please keep this thread to posting the deals and related only discussions which it is known for.

Edited by Assassins Creed
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, quixote_1989 said:

At the very least, they look less ridiculous.

Do keep a note that those leatherette chairs do not offer any kind of breath-ability so you can't use them for extended period of time during summers..
IMO look for something with a fabric material instead of leather

Any suggestions for a good recliner to watch movies and play games in front of the TV? Budget is flexible 15-30k.

Have heard LA-z-boy is good, any thoughts on it or any other recommendation?

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, i_rock098 said:

Any suggestions for a good recliner to watch movies and play games in front of the TV? Budget is flexible 15-30k.

Have heard LA-z-boy is good, any thoughts on it or any other recommendation?

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

I think Lazboy is the best and most popular. I used it at my Mama's place long back and it was comfortable.Has that massage feature as well.

But iirc it cost him > 50k  then.

Edited by playstationdude