Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

1 minute ago, Bhpian Bali said:

I didn't have any idea about that. I dont know if they sell spare remotes. Ill call them up and ask. 

Some generic remotes on amazon dont have very positive reviews so thought id ask here.

I mean if VU can replace my malfunctioning remote I'm sure Sony can.

Ofc for a cost.

I went down the universal remote hole myself and aside from a Logitech one none of them seemed very trustworthy. And I couldn't find the Logitech one in stock anyway!

Edited by Walker
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bhpian Bali said:

Bro idk what's funny but funnily enough i could use the arrow keys and select button on my bravia remote to use prime video functions of android fire stick.

Do you have any recommendations? Otherwise plz gtfo.

Chill bro. Yup what you are looking for is hdmi cec. Pls read about it. Its not a remote control feature.

There is amazon fire stick and there is google chromecast. That made me laugh. No offense intended.

It is always best to buy the original remote from company because you may not get all menu items functioning with regular universal remotes. You need to spend more for universal remotes with learning capabilities. Contact customer care first then look at alternative options.

Edited by gmanu555
  • Like 1

Can you guys start posting ivg affiliate links the above links are clearly masked to hide affiliation 

We've had a discussion regarding it. The decision is that the onus is on members to search for that product name independently with ivg affiliate.

It was also told that these guys put in efforts to get links so they deserve their own affiliate links as they're running a business, but it benefits consumers.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, abhinit90 said:

We've had a discussion regarding it. The decision is that the onus is on members to search for that product name independently with ivg affiliate.

It was also told that these guys put in efforts to get links so they deserve their own affiliate links as they're running a business, but it benefits consumers.

Yes but they are intentionally masking it why can't they just post the complete link with affiliate ID or just add a note that in there post that they earn from your purchases need to be transparent 

Yes but they are intentionally masking it why can't they just post the complete link with affiliate ID or just add a note that in there post that they earn from your purchases need to be transparent 
Let's take this discussion to the suggestions and feedback thread and not derail this one.

On 9/26/2020 at 11:05 AM, abhinit90 said:

The 2nd coming of Jesus, bro. :roflroll:

Teasers up for Amazon Great Indian sale and Flipkart Big Billion day sale. Looking to buy a new phone during the sale. I am hoping for a good discount on Mi A3 as i prefer smaller sized phones but if not then might as well go all the way and get Poco X2/X3. I like the glass build and design of X2 more but X3 is overall better phone.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, amigoatul said:

Looking for a good deal on Sony A6600 or A7III mirrorless cameras....can we expect any good deals on the same during the upcoming sale?

A6600, not likely. You'll probably see deals on the older models like the A6300 and A6500.

You could expect small discounts for the A7RIII or thr A7III, but at that price range discounts on cameras are minimal. 

Hey guys,

Which is the most reliable & trustworthy e-commerce website to purchase original PC components from in India? Not looking to import any parts.

I know Amazon and Flipkart sell PC components, but I'm looking for other options as well.

Thanks

Sent from my Redmi 8A Dual using Tapatalk