Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

1 hour ago, Ripper667 said:

Hey guys,

Which is the most reliable & trustworthy e-commerce website to purchase original PC components from in India? Not looking to import any parts.

I know Amazon and Flipkart sell PC components, but I'm looking for other options as well.

Thanks

Sent from my Redmi 8A Dual using Tapatalk

In no particular order

1. VedantComputers

2. TheItDepot

3. MDComputers (recently changed their return policy that's been receiving flak)

4. PrimeAbgb

• Like 2

Hey guys,

Which is the most reliable & trustworthy e-commerce website to purchase original PC components from in India? Not looking to import any parts.

I know Amazon and Flipkart sell PC components, but I'm looking for other options as well.

Thanks

Amazon, Flipkart has it very expensive

In no particular order

1. VedantComputers
2. TheItDepot
3. MDComputers (recently changed their return policy that's been receiving flak)
4. PrimeAbgb
Thank you bro. Will check these out. Appreciate it!!

Hey guys,

Thanks

Primeabgb, MD computers, vedant computers, pc studios, it depot. These are reliable.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ripper667 said:

Hey guys,

Thanks

primeabgb, starcomp infotech, theitdepot. I'd highly recommend going against MD Computers

• Like 1

On 9/27/2020 at 8:19 PM, Ripper667 said:

Hey guys,

Thanks

PCStudio

Vedant Computers
PrimeABGB
TheITDepot
TLG Gaming
Last resort is MD Computers

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Black_Hawk said:

Why so brother? Had a bad experience with them?

Yes, years ago they had a very bad attitude. If you buy anything less than six figures they won't bother paying attention after you are done buying what you bought. So I stopped buying from them and I recommend the same to all.

On 9/27/2020 at 8:19 PM, Ripper667 said:

Hey guys,

Thanks

While we don't have an E-commerce site(Coming soon) we can surely assist you with the build!

We're also running some offers for IVG members.

If you're interested, please drop us a PM with you requirements and we'll be happy to assist you :)

Guys any suggestions for a simple good quality UV water purifier? Currently using pureit ultima and it's extremely expensive to maintain with the costly and frequent replacement of filters. Looking for a simple cost effective alternative. I do not have hard water at my home so I do not need RO. Hence looking for just UV. Getting the pureit was a horrible decision.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk