Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

53 minutes ago, GunnerY2J said:

Steal deals at 47% off.

Do check out frozen food section among everything else as well.
Enough variety to have a whole cart of just 47% items.933cad99b78bfd34ab9a8ae8357c5613.jpg746d92df9b1a41ab4183761410a53230.jpge322d31abd341b818a65b449c07d965d.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_X01BDA using Tapatalk

Which site is this?

1 hour ago, him2anshu said:

Around 13th October

Correct since OP 8T is releasing on 14th, it will cover that, although BBD might cover Samsung F41's release on 8th, but not sure since the date can be flexible.

JBL EON610 10-inch Powered Speaker (Black) 62% Off ₹23776

14 hours ago, GunnerY2J said:

Steal deals at 47% off.

Do check out frozen food section among everything else as well.
Enough variety to have a whole cart of just 47% items.933cad99b78bfd34ab9a8ae8357c5613.jpg746d92df9b1a41ab4183761410a53230.jpge322d31abd341b818a65b449c07d965d.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_X01BDA using Tapatalk

Damn. I just ordered some frozen stuff yesterday for 1500 bucks. Only if I had paid attention to these offers. Now ordered some more frozen stuff which was more in quantity than yesterday but cost just 1200. lol, I hope my freezer has space. :rofl:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ZooZoo said:

Damn. I just ordered some frozen stuff yesterday for 1500 bucks. Only if I had paid attention to these offers. Now ordered some more frozen stuff which was more in quantity than yesterday but cost just 1200. lol, I hope my freezer has space. :rofl:

I just ordered 4 variety of chicken, saved some for next order.

The offer is till 11th.

So plan to order maybe thrice in this period.

The 47% items will keep refreshing so better to spread it out and order minimum everytime so that we get all the varieties.

Next order cart already ready but would wait till monday for new items added and i dont have to pay a large amount at a time.

Edited by GunnerY2J
  • Like 1

Holy sh*t, this was genuinely a very good deal. Hope something like this comes up again on BBD
I just ordered 4 variety of chicken, saved some for next order.
The offer is till 11th.
So plan to order maybe thrice in this period.
The 47% items will keep refreshing so better to spread it out and order minimum everytime so that we get all the varieties.
Next order cart already ready but would wait till monday for new items added and i dont have to pay a large amount at a time.

Right now literally everything seems out of stock.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

NieR Replicant™ ver.1.22474487139 Pre-Order 22% Off ₹2339.22

Release date 23rd April 2021

Marvel's Avengers 22% Off ₹2339.22

Death Stranding 40% Off ₹2399.40

No Man's Sky Origins 60% Off ₹719.60

Mafia Definitive Edition 16% Off ₹1847.16

Mafia Trilogy 16% Off ₹2771.16

Discount Codes
#Y55958-AWEFAO-ZPHISL
#Y55958-5RI2F0-SFB7YW
#Y55958-H7JF2P-857SJG
#Y55958-WR47AK-NGR9CP
#Y55958-7C4D2X-WOPSZ7

All codes are single use only

7 hours ago, i_rock098 said:

Holy sh*t, this was genuinely a very good deal. Hope something like this comes up again on BBDRight now literally everything seems out of stock.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

17" laptop, phew. 

Any recommendations for 99% rubbing alcohol that I can get online? The reviews on the top ones on Amazon say that the solutions aren't pure. Locally only 70% alcohol is available.

Will be cleaning electronics with this so don't want to risk it.

Guys, looking to buy Sony WF XB700 for real cheap. It usually is around 9990 or 8990 sometimes. 
Eyeing it for last 2 Months. Will it be cheaper in Upcoming Amazon or Flipkart BBD sale??. Also saw there is something AMAZON BLACK FRIDAY SALE in INDIA also. Don't know when will be the cheapest to buy.

Also trying for Benq 24 or 22 inch Monitor.

Anybody know when its right time to buy it for cheapest??

@santanu18

4 minutes ago, vikasps said:

Guys, looking to buy Sony WF XB700 for real cheap. It usually is around 9990 or 8990 sometimes. 
Eyeing it for last 2 Months. Will it be cheaper in Upcoming Amazon or Flipkart BBD sale??. Also saw there is something AMAZON BLACK FRIDAY SALE in INDIA also. Don't know when will be the cheapest to buy.

@santanu18

Definitely should go cheaper. Sony's audio stuff pretty much goes on sale during every sale, and they have been surprisingly aggressive with their earphones/headphones. 

If nothing, you'll have card offers. 

1 hour ago, vikasps said:

@santanu18

The first two days of the sale 16th and 17th October, everything will be on their best price. The worst day to buy anything on sale is during the last two days unless it is something like mobile where price doesn't change throughout the sale.

If something you want doesn't go on a price which you feel is the best, then wait for Diwali sale which is Amazon's biggest and it will take place within two weeks after BBD gets over.

Things to buy at BBD which goes the cheapest - Gaming/High range laptop, High range phones and few other electronics.

Anyway good chicken, mutton and pork rates in Kolkata and Howrah of West Bengal. For people in other states, look for something similar, these are much better rates than Grofers/Big Basket/Swiggy/Zomato even after offers.

HafQQ77.png

6 hours ago, santanu18 said:

The first two days of the sale 16th and 17th October, everything will be on their best price. The worst day to buy anything on sale is during the last two days unless it is something like mobile where price doesn't change throughout the sale.

If something you want doesn't go on a price which you feel is the best, then wait for Diwali sale which is Amazon's biggest and it will take place within two weeks after BBD gets over.

Things to buy at BBD which goes the cheapest - Gaming/High range laptop, High range phones and few other electronics.

Anyway good chicken, mutton and pork rates in Kolkata and Howrah of West Bengal. For people in other states, look for something similar, these are much better rates than Grofers/Big Basket/Swiggy/Zomato even after offers.

Buddy i dont know what is the best price for it. [Cheaper the better]. MRP is 12900 and is usually listed as 9990 or 8990. 

What must be the reference that OK i should buy now or wait for next sale , i mean can be discounted to 6k or even 7k.???

And you replied to my that query, BLACK FRIDAY Sale!!! Works for India or Diwali sale is better ??

8 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Definitely should go cheaper. Sony's audio stuff pretty much goes on sale during every sale, and they have been surprisingly aggressive with their earphones/headphones. 

If nothing, you'll have card offers. 

Thnx buddy but i dont have any such card just PNB Debit Card i have...

What i should consider to be a good price to decide whether to wait for or get it.

Sony WF XB700. MRP 12990 :: Usually lists for 8990 or 9990 . What i should be expecting then??