Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

19 minutes ago, vikasps said:

Buddy i dont know what is the best price for it. [Cheaper the better]. MRP is 12900 and is usually listed as 9990 or 8990. 

What must be the reference that OK i should buy now or wait for next sale , i mean can be discounted to 6k or even 7k.???

And you replied to my that query, BLACK FRIDAY Sale!!! Works for India or Diwali sale is better ??

Then anything <8k should be a good deal. As for Black Friday - no longer in India. Happened only once in India in 2018 but on very few products. Best would be if you have a family/friend in us, order there and ask them to bring it here when they come, provided the difference is massive, because you will be giving up on warranty. For few products like console, warranty don't matter much so you can get.

'

18 minutes ago, vikasps said:

Also BENQ GW2480 is usually 9999. What should i consider a steal price for it??
8K ??

@santanu18@Bird Bird Bird 

Yes anything <8k should be a good deal.

20 minutes ago, vikasps said:

Thnx buddy but i dont have any such card just PNB Debit Card i have...

What i should consider to be a good price to decide whether to wait for or get it.

Sony WF XB700. MRP 12990 :: Usually lists for 8990 or 9990 . What i should be expecting then??

I can already see 9.4k but seller is not good. I think anything <9k should be a good deal because a Sony TWS which has a mrp of 11990 won't go down by a lot.

Btw, this BBD sale should be mainly focused on fkrt and wait for price match on Amzn. If you have a fkrt bank specific offer card, go with it else if you have Amzn specific offer card then you can order from Amzn when they price match. Remember 99% of major item gets price matched by Amzn, but if you ask them they will completely deny it.

However that doesn't mean, Amzn will be quiet, expect one or two good hidden deals, just to drive traffic back to Amzn but fkrt will rule BBD without a shadow of doubt. Amzn will dominate Diwali Sale which will be in two weeks after the conclusion of BBD.

1 hour ago, gmanu555 said:

Im also looking for 24inch / 27inch  144hz full hd monitor for gaming and office work. Please suggest good deals

Greetings,

We have Samsung and AOC 24" 144hz Curved Monitors available! if interested please drop us a DM!

1 hour ago, playstationdude said:

Guys best place to buy Asics shoes? Also recommend a good pair for jogging/interval running on the road/garden? 

I bought mine from fkrt and it is fantastic. Can't recommend something for running as I am too lazy. Someone who runs can recommend you something. However I will tell you this, if you run on grass/dew then get something which has no rubber at the bottom as it comes out eventually, be it asics/nike/rbk

Nintendo Switch - Animal Crossing: New Horizons Edition - Switch $299.99

In-stock

• Like 1

4 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Guys best place to buy Asics shoes? Also recommend a good pair for jogging/interval running on the road/garden? 

In terms of quality all sites will be the same: Amazon, Flipkart, Tata Cliq or the Asics online store. Get it where you have the cheapest prices.

What's your budget? If you want the absolute best, get Kayano's as they are the top of the line.

Side note on the brand, Asics generally fit a bit broader and are hence a little bulky. If you like a narrow fit or something that hugs your feet, get Nike's (Vomero/ Pegasus) or Adidas (Ultraboost/ Pureboost).

5 hours ago, boltonfan said:

In terms of quality all sites will be the same: Amazon, Flipkart, Tata Cliq or the Asics online store. Get it where you have the cheapest prices.

What's your budget? If you want the absolute best, get Kayano's as they are the top of the line.

Side note on the brand, Asics generally fit a bit broader and are hence a little bulky. If you like a narrow fit or something that hugs your feet, get Nike's (Vomero/ Pegasus) or Adidas (Ultraboost/ Pureboost).

I was looking for something with shock absorption but at the same time doesnt break the bank, since my achilles tendon seems to get a little sore when I do a few sprint.

Any sale coming up soon? Looking to get some sort of fitness tracker. 

Primarily I cycle and walk, no swimming this year, so I want one that can track those two things?

Just a step counter would not be sufficient I assume because cycling would f**k up the numbers? Maybe a calorie counter? 

Budget 3-4K. Do not want to go for the run of the mill chinese ones on amazon. 

Mi Band 4 is around 2.3K on Amazon right now, and its the most sold fitness band. I do not mind spending a little more for quality, but if this is good enough, I'll just get this. 

Edited by Chirag2001

I was looking for something with shock absorption but at the same time doesnt break the bank, since my achilles tendon seems to get a little sore when I do a few sprint.
I use Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 37, it is a neutral running shoe. Its MRP is 10k but you can get it for around 5k during sales. Check all the sites before ordering for the best price.

I know it's not the best time to visit shops but if you are facing pain/soreness while running and are looking for shock absorption the best bet would be to go and try the shoes because evryone has different kinds of feet and buying something online might not suit your foot structure.
  • Like 1

Any sale coming up soon? Looking to get some sort of fitness tracker. 
Primarily I cycle and walk, no swimming this year, so I want one that can track those two things?

Just a step counter would not be sufficient I assume because cycling would f**k up the numbers? Maybe a calorie counter? 
Budget 3-4K. Do not want to go for the run of the mill chinese ones on amazon. 

Mi Band 4 is around 2.3K on Amazon right now, and its the most sold fitness band. I do not mind spending a little more for quality, but if this is good enough, I'll just get this. 
In that budget Noise and Mi are the best options. My friend has the Mi band and he does complaint that it's not accurate at times. If you stretch your budget by 1k-2k you can get models which have inbuilt GPS. I suggest you wait for the sales and you can get a good deal.

2 hours ago, SuperT said:

In that budget Noise and Mi are the best options. My friend has the Mi band and he does complaint that it's not accurate at times. If you stretch your budget by 1k-2k you can get models which have inbuilt GPS. I suggest you wait for the sales and you can get a good deal.

Yeah, the Mi Band 4 is like 2.3K, even the 10% card discounts have a minimum spending value of 3000/-

So at best its only an odd hundred bucks I'd save, much rather get 10-12 days of good use out it now?

There aren't really any other options I see, unless I stretch it to 10K for a Fitbit and don't wanna do that.

I don't need accuracy like crazy, I just wanna be like, okay I hit X today, so I want X+1 tomorrow, X+2 day after and so on. I don't mind if its missing a few steps or something.

The Mi Band does count walking running and cycling separately, which is what I need. Since there aren't any alternative sub 5K, thinking of just going for it. 

The Noise one looks like a knock off Apple Watch, and that is not something I'd wanna wear to be honest. Just a fitness tracker, will get the Apple Watch when I intend to buy a smart watch. 

Edited by Chirag2001

36 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Need to order within 1.5 hours to ensure a delivery for tomorrow.

@santanu18 any idea how much of a price drop on the Mi Band 4? Its 2.3K at the moment, don't wanna wait till 17th Oct for the sale to only save an odd hundred rupees. 

Won't go below 1999 I guess

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SuperT said:

I use Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 37, it is a neutral running shoe. Its MRP is 10k but you can get it for around 5k during sales. Check all the sites before ordering for the best price.

I know it's not the best time to visit shops but if you are facing pain/soreness while running and are looking for shock absorption the best bet would be to go and try the shoes because evryone has different kinds of feet and buying something online might not suit your foot structure.

Thanks will check out pegasus 37. 5k will be a good price and reviews are also good.

Though really wanted to try the gel based Asics but 13k for kayanos seems a lot.

1 hour ago, Chirag2001 said:

Yeah, the Mi Band 4 is like 2.3K

Since there aren't any alternative sub 5K, thinking of just going for it. 

Willing to shell out more, does anybody know any Indian/American/European, basically any non-cheeni options?

Will increase budget significantly. 

Thank you. 

32 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Fitbit?

also cheeni, as per quora. Amazon mentions that its imported by XYZ company in Mumbai.

Earlier this year, when buying a mouse also could not find indian option. Wow, our market does kinda suck.

Anyway, I have more free time these days, so more exercise. Just bought the Mi Band 4.

15 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

also cheeni, as per quora. Amazon mentions that its imported by XYZ company in Mumbai.

Earlier this year, when buying a mouse also could not find indian option. Wow, our market does kinda suck.

Anyway, I have more free time these days, so more exercise. Just bought the Mi Band 4.

Mi band 5 is also available on Amazon, btw.

13 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Fitbit brand is American, but all electronics are made in China by far.

With FTA type agreements worldwide, electronics production( assembly, big bucks components are made in Taiwan, Japan, Korea, US etc for good reason ) is fully concentrated in China.