Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

34 minutes ago, hope said:

Ya i got from vodafone red the previous one but can i claim it again? 

15) What happens after one year of membership is over?
After one year, your Prime membership will be auto-renewed at Rs. 999/year (or the prevailing price of annual Prime membership) and you will be charged for the same on your postpaid bill at the beginning of the next membership year. There will be no refunds after the subscription has been activated.
16) Will I be informed before my subscription renews?
Three days prior to auto-renewal for the next year, Vodafone will send a reminder SMS for renewal of membership. You receive a reminder SMS for renewal three days prior to expiry of the offer period. Should you wish to discontinue before that please Call or send SMS STOP to 155223.

3 hours ago, Walker said:

15) What happens after one year of membership is over?
After one year, your Prime membership will be auto-renewed at Rs. 999/year (or the prevailing price of annual Prime membership) and you will be charged for the same on your postpaid bill at the beginning of the next membership year. There will be no refunds after the subscription has been activated.
16) Will I be informed before my subscription renews?
Three days prior to auto-renewal for the next year, Vodafone will send a reminder SMS for renewal of membership. You receive a reminder SMS for renewal three days prior to expiry of the offer period. Should you wish to discontinue before that please Call or send SMS STOP to 155223.

Yes i sent that SMS. Stopped it.

Hope there are some offers. Prime for full price is so worth it anyways.

1 hour ago, GunnerY2J said:

Customer harrasment by seller because he has his money.

https://www.reddit.com/r/indiangaming/comments/j8odn8/_/

f**k these scamming sonsofbitches !

Name them here too - Prepaidgamer.com are assholes. 

5 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

f**k these scamming sonsofbitches !

Name them here too - Prepaidgamer.com are assholes. 

It's not even just scamming, it is being smug and rude to the customer while denying him his refund

4 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

It's not even just scamming, it is being smug and rude to the customer while denying him his refund

Childish and unprofessional.

He owes him a refund regardless.

Refund him and say/do whatever about the customer but the refund has got nothing to do with anything.

Just because he has his money he is being an a*s.

Every one should make it clear that no buying from him until he refunds.

Edited by GunnerY2J

1 minute ago, GunnerY2J said:

Childish and unprofessional.

He owes him a refund regardless.

Refund him and say/do whatever about the customer but the refund has got nothing to do with anything.

Just because he has his money he is being an a*s.

This inspite of his site reputation being shredded on reddit and maybe FB too, with probably some legal stuff also being planned against him.

What charbi.

15 hours ago, santanu18 said:

Asics footwear up to 80% Off from ₹799

Prebook now by paying ₹1, pay balance on 16th October

Is this a scam or something? How are the shoes this cheap? 

I'm seeing Asics shoes for under a 100 bucks with 75% off.

Never bough Asics before, but its a premium brand so can anyone explain?

I generally buy shoes at store after trying, but if this is legit, I might go for a pair myself.

Has anybody every bought shoes online at this kind of ridicululous pricing? 

Is this a scam or something? How are the shoes this cheap? 
I'm seeing Asics shoes for under a 100 bucks with 75% off.

Never bough Asics before, but its a premium brand so can anyone explain?
I generally buy shoes at store after trying, but if this is legit, I might go for a pair myself.
Has anybody every bought shoes online at this kind of ridicululous pricing? 
The good shoes are good, the low end ones depend. Don't go blindly for power to mid models without trying it out

11 minutes ago, abhinit90 said:

The good shoes are good, the low end ones depend. Don't go blindly for power to mid models without trying it out

I mean, this has to be blind. I've never bought from Asics before, my entire family has been walking around in Adidas for ages. 

Now, if someone who has more knowledge can mention which ones (from the sale) are worth the price, that would be fantastic. 

Use case is cycling/walking/running for me, my parents only use them for walking. 

Just for my mom now. Both me and my dad wear UK 10s, that size is available only on this shoe-

GEL-KENUN Lyte MX Running Shoe For Men  (Black, Grey)

Edited by Chirag2001

On 10/11/2020 at 1:51 PM, Chirag2001 said:

I mean, this has to be blind. I've never bought from Asics before, my entire family has been walking around in Adidas for ages. 

Now, if someone who has more knowledge can mention which ones (from the sale) are worth the price, that would be fantastic. 

Use case is cycling/walking/running for me, my parents only use them for walking. 

Just for my mom now. Both me and my dad wear UK 10s, that size is available only on this shoe-

GEL-KENUN Lyte MX Running Shoe For Men  (Black, Grey)

I got GEL model before for close to 2k and they were pretty genuine and comfortable too. Not everything on sale has to be counterfeit. I cannot say for other models, but Gel ones are good.

Safari Duffel Bags up to 80% Off from ₹889

Win between ₹1000 to ₹5000 Off on selected Home Appliances on flipkart 
Burn 3000 Cred Points to get the discount coupon
Redeem it on your flipkart account
Offer remains valid for 50 days after redemption

I got ₹1000 Off on minimum ₹3000 order

Eligible products

Cred link

TP-Link Archer C5400 AC5400 5400 Mbps Wi-Fi Speed Wireless Tri-Band MU-MIMO Gigabit WiFi Router With Advanced NitroQAMTM (1024-QAM) and 4-Stream technology and 1.4GHz Dual-Core CPU and 3 co-processors 35% Off ₹16149

Mi XXQ02HM Runtime: 60 min Trimmer for Men (Black) 25% Off ₹899

Digitek Professional 18 inch big LED Ring Light with 2 color modes Dimmable Lighting | For YouTube | Photo-shoot | Video shoot | Live Stream | Makeup & Vlogging | Compatible with iPhone/ Android Phones & Cameras (DRL 18H) 5200 lx Camera LED Light 39% Off ₹3599

Edited by santanu18

21 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Lol what idiots. They should have just given him his money wothout the drama. I'm pretty sure they've lost a majority of the anyway small gaming market in India because of this incident.

Yeah, the bad rep isn't worth it.

Like someone said on that reddit thread, the name itself sounds so scummy that person will think twice before buying, and now this.