Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

Just now, harsh1387 said:

Anyone has experience with these or any sound core headphones?
They will be on sale in BBD so thinking of getting them. 9b8886042e170efa562942a19c36a3f9.jpg

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

They are pretty decently rated TWS globally. Another one is Levitek Tevi, Jabra Elite (65/75), and certain Shantling models (all these are available on Headphonezone.in)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Looking for cheap deal on this, apparently came on US Prime today for $299 but gone already.. Let me know if someone see it

GARMIN EDGE 1030

FB_IMG_1602608447953.jpg

I don’t think it’ll come in huge discount here as it’s sold out almost everywhere in India and only very few might be remaining in Amazon.
And the stocks are not arriving like before as the demand is high everywhere. India is a very small market for Garmin, as told by few cycle stores. I waited 2 months for 530 edge and finally bought Wahoo Roam and Garmin sensors. Even sensors are quickly running out of shelves. 

8 minutes ago, sumanth said:

I don’t think it’ll come in huge discount here as it’s sold out almost everywhere in India and only very few might be remaining in Amazon.
And the stocks are not arriving like before as the demand is high everywhere. India is a very small market for Garmin, as told by few cycle stores. I waited 2 months for 530 edge and finally bought Wahoo Roam and Garmin sensors. Even sensors are quickly running out of shelves. 

Yeah I know better to buy a used one or wait for BlackFriday, $299 was basically getting 1030 at 530 price :D 

Just now, Awesomeash said:

Can anyone recommend a good sub 5k truly wireless earbuds? Asking for a friend. He's considering Realme Buds Air Pro.

Sent from my GM1911 using Tapatalk

Got this a couple of months ago and it is good. Wait a day or two for the sale to start as you might save more unless it is urgent

JBL C105TWS True Wireless in-Ear Headphones with 17 Hours Playtime (5 Hrs on Earbuds, 12 Hrs in Case), Quick Charging & Bluetooth 5.0 (Black) 3499

• Like 1

Got this a couple of months ago and it is good. Wait a day or two for the sale to start as you might save more unless it is urgent

JBL C105TWS True Wireless in-Ear Headphones with 17 Hours Playtime (5 Hrs on Earbuds, 12 Hrs in Case), Quick Charging & Bluetooth 5.0 (Black) 3499
Thanks. It's not urgent. I'll ask him to wait and let you know which one he gets [emoji4][emoji106]

Sent from my GM1911 using Tapatalk

On 10/13/2020 at 10:06 AM, Chirag2001 said:

Got it. I think we'll go try 'em out at the store though, can't be hiding in the house forever.

Thanks for the help :) 

Hope we can get them at a good price. 

No worries! Try to purchase in the initial days of the sale. You’ll get the best prices then.

LG G8X (Black, 128 GB)  (6 GB RAM) ₹18240/₹19990
Use SBI CC to get ₹1750 Off

Be ready at 12 p.m.
It is not expected to last long. If you want to exchange a phone, you can keep the details saved on the page

Google Pixel 4a (Just Black, 128 GB)  (6 GB RAM) ₹27000

Goes LIVE at 12 p.m. IST for Plus users only
Use SBI CC to get ₹1750 Off + additional ₹1250 Off on minimum cart value of ₹30000

13 hours ago, santanu18 said:

Does it work with laptop for MS Teams calls etc.

18 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Does it work with laptop for MS Teams calls etc.

Logically it should since it connects via bluetooth

Samsung T5 500 GB External Solid State Drive (Blue) ₹4589/₹5099/₹5999

10% Off using any CC/DC/NB
900 Off using supercoins
SBI Offer stacks on general CC/DC/NB Offer