Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) (MZ-V7S1T0) 9899/10999
Use HDFC CC/DC to get 10% Off
Back in stock, grab before it's gone

How long was the ssd in stock for?

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, i_rock098 said:

How long was the ssd in stock for?

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

Check tonight, it might come back again. When you click the link it won't take you to the offer.. You need to see below and select the one from "Appario Retail Private Ltd" only this guy was giving discount and it said "In Stock" on November 22nd. so all of us who have ordered still not sure if we will get it. Amazon can still cancel and refund us..

I bought yesterday and cancelled it as Bank confirmation was taking time, it went OOS and came back right after and then it went through. I was very skeptical to buy as I am going to use this in PS5 :P but thought lets just buy it.. I can always sell it for same price..

I was also thinking to buy the below ones, same price and is ready to plug and play on consoles. The speed may be less but should do the job on XSX and PS5

Samsung T5 1TB

Samsung T7 1TB

24 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Offline retailers have a huge opportunity to use these wrong deliveries and create adverts to push retail sales. :giggle:

For <100K valued items, I doubt they will be able to match any online steal deals

ASUS TUF Gaming A15 Laptop 15.6" FHD 144Hz, Ryzen 9 4900H, RTX 2060 6GB Graphics (16GB RAM/1TB HDD + 512GB NVMe SSD/Windows 10/Bonfire Black/2.30 Kg), FA506IV-HN294T 26% Of 96490/103490/103990
Use HDFC CC/DC to get 10% Off

Cheapest RTX laptop in India with 144 Hz screen and fantastic configuration

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

Check tonight, it might come back again. When you click the link it won't take you to the offer.. You need to see below and select the one from "Appario Retail Private Ltd" only this guy was giving discount and it said "In Stock" on November 22nd. so all of us who have ordered still not sure if we will get it. Amazon can still cancel and refund us..

I bought yesterday and cancelled it as Bank confirmation was taking time, it went OOS and came back right after and then it went through. I was very skeptical to buy as I am going to use this in PS5 :P but thought lets just buy it.. I can always sell it for same price..

I was also thinking to buy the below ones, same price and is ready to plug and play on consoles. The speed may be less but should do the job on XSX and PS5

Samsung T5 1TB

Samsung T7 1TB

Mine got shipped in the morning, generally Appario doesn't cancel back-orders.

Edited by santanu18
  • Like 1

Guys is there a good non chinese brand soundbar below Rs.10k with eArc ?

I don't know anything about soundbars i am coming from a 32 inch tv and need to buy one before sales end as I'll be buying a new 4k TV and really need a soundbar abd that subwoofer pair.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, NitroNeo said:

Guys is there a good non chinese brand soundbar below Rs.10k with eArc ?

I don't know anything about soundbars i am coming from a 32 inch tv and need to buy one before sales end as I'll be buying a new 4k TV and really need a soundbar abd that subwoofer pair.

All niche electronic products are made in China if that is what you're not looking for.

if you are talking about non-Chinese brands* then there may be options, idk whether they will be under 10k but this festive season you may find some because of the heavy discounts online.

Edited by PhantomShade

All niche electronic products are made in China if that is what you're not looking for.
if you are talking about non-Chinese brands* then there may be options, idk whether they will be under 10k but this festive season you may find some because of the heavy discounts online.
Yeah talking about non-chinese brand. Made in china can't be helped as every freakin sh*t is made in china.

Please suggest fast sale ends tonight.