Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

2 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Peeps using AMEX cards - there's an offer for 2000 CB on a minimum purchase of 10k on Amazon. Check your AMEX account and save the offer. Valid till 1st week of Nov IIRC. 

Do you get any email for this? 

9 minutes ago, SuperT said:
9 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:
No. I got a call from AMEX for this. Saw in under my offers tab later. 

That's a neat deal could stack it up with the rewards multiplier program that they are running and get bonus points as well.

Doesn't work with rewards multiplier 

8 minutes ago, SuperT said:
10 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:
Doesn't work with rewards multiplier 

Oh! But can't I use the rewards multiplier platform and get redirected to Amazon and also get the cashback ?

It's not based on redirecting. You can just use your AMEX on Amazon and it'll show on card automatically. 

13 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Peeps using AMEX cards - there's an offer for 2000 CB on a minimum purchase of 10k on Amazon. Check your AMEX account and save the offer. Valid till 1st week of Nov IIRC. 

And got the cashback today. Order done on Friday. Less than 72 hours. Not bad ! Much better than HDFC/Citi, which can take months. 

16 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

idk about you but I find 24 inch too small now for gaming and work, the plan is to upgrade to a 4K 27inch LG monitor once I get high end PC hw or a PS5 in the future.

My current PC and base PS4 can't do native 4K anyway, so no point purchasing rn.

imo going from 24 1080p to 27 1080p rn is pointless because in 2-3 years you will find the need to go 4K.

These particular LG monitors( UL500 and UK650 ) seem to be going from 28-35k now because of festive sale.

Its not for gaming use, no point for 4K.

As for future when 4K is the standard for work use also, I'd honestly like to save up and get an ultrawide, that fancy LG 34 inch one. 

So just want 1080p now, 27 inch or bigger if necessary. 

58 minutes ago, WhoCantBeNamed said:

Is it worth to get Predator Helios 300 (i7 10th gen, RTS 2060, 16GB/256GB/1TB) during upcoming sale at 100K? Normal price is 40K more. Or any other you guys could recommend.

Thanks.

Yes it is. Do remember to use bank offers to get max discount. There is a Ryzen model also at a similar price range by Asus, friend got it for 94K.

LG Ultragear 27-inch IPS FHD, G-Sync Compatible, HDR 10, Gaming Monitor with Display Port, HDMI x 2, Height Adjust & Pivot Stand, 144Hz, 1ms - 27GL650F (Black) 19199/19949/20699
Use Axis/Citi/ICICI CC/DC to get 10% Off

LG Ultragear 27" 240Hz, 1ms, G-Sync Compatible, HDR 10, IPS Display Gaming Monitor, Height Adjust, Pivot Stand, Display Port, HDMI Port - 27GN750 26499/27249/27999

LG 27 inch 4K-UHD (3840 x 2160) HDR 10 Monitor (Gaming & Design) with IPS Panel, HDMI x 2, Display Port, AMD Freesync  - 27UL500 (Silver Stand with White Body) 26999/27749/28499

Edited by santanu18
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, santanu18 said:

Yes it is. Do remember to use bank offers to get max discount. There is a Ryzen model also at a similar price range by Asus, friend got it for 94K.

Thanks. But on Flipkart it is undeliverable on my location and couldn't find it on Amazon. :(

11 hours ago, santanu18 said:

Hey, thanks for sharing the deals here. Out of curiosity, do you do this as a full time and approx how much is the earning from referral links? Hpe its ok to ask I haven't ever used referral link so not aware.