Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

16 minutes ago, him2anshu said:

Yep and Axis card offer didn't work either, I had it in my cart but got OOS when I went to change the payment option.

I got my order through COD, but that means 32k, and not 29k. 

In two minds right now. Might cancel the order. 

Just now, Bird Bird Bird said:

I got my order through COD, but that means 32k, and not 29k. 

In two minds right now. Might cancel the order. 

Even on PP, total was coming to 32k, so there is no discount anymore and it is not worth that much.

2 hours ago, i_rock098 said:

Is the sale going on Amazon the big Diwali sale or there is some other sale that they going to have?

No this isn't it. That one will be called The Diwali sale/Great Indian Festival sale or something along those lines.

There isn't really a sale, just additional card offers right now on Axis and ICICI. 

Diwali sale will have either HDFC or SBI.

Good question. Hard to differentiate them default_laughing.gif

No this isn't it. That one will be called The Diwali sale/Great Indian Festival sale or something along those lines.

There isn't really a sale, just additional card offers right now on Axis and ICICI. 

With so many “sale” going on its hard to understand which one is a sale and which one is not.

Any idea when that will start?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

With so many “sale” going on its hard to understand which one is a sale and which one is not.

Any idea when that will start?

yahi sale hai, just buy if you have something in your mind. Hardly any change will come in Diwali sale, maybe a product here or there on a good deal, but overall it will stay almost the same.

14 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

The current sale is also titled the Great indian festival sale though.

yahi sale hai, just buy if you have something in your mind. Hardly any change will come in Diwali sale, maybe a product here or there on a good deal, but overall it will stay almost the same.

Looking to buy some appliances, AC, washing machine.

The discounts on appliances are not that great to be honest. Some people suggested to visit physical stores but given the COVID situation in Mumbai that sounds very risky.

37 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

The discounts on appliances are not that great to be honest. Some people suggested to visit physical stores but given the COVID situation in Mumbai that sounds very risky.

Same. No major discount on appliances. Guess offline online it's all the same now for big brands - they can't f**k with offline retailers. 

Might head to RD/Croma to look out for some TVs. 

1 hour ago, i_rock098 said:

Suggest to go on a weekday, lunch time. I have generally found RD to be best to bargain, and if you are looking to buy so many things, I am sure they will sweeten the deal of you buy everything from them. They have card schemes too. 

12 minutes ago, adity said:

I tried my luck but Samsung corporate site had way lower prices. They did come down quite a bit though. TV price was horrible however. 

Yes Samsung corporate site is good, but that si not the benchmark to bargain, as it's not accessible to everyone. Plus ofcourse you have to stick to Samsung products. 

6 hours ago, i_rock098 said:

Is the sale going on Amazon the big Diwali sale or there is some other sale that they going to have?

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

This is not a Diwali sale for sure

2 hours ago, wickedbl0ke said:

When the sale starts, what’s a good price for a m.2 500gb ssd from Samsung 860 evo?

Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) (MZ-V7S1T0) 5759/6399

Use Axis/Citi/ICICI CC/DC to get 10% Off

This used to be the price but now as you can see it has gone up

Edited by santanu18