Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

10 hours ago, santanu18 said:

This is not a Diwali sale for sure

Yes. I was waiting to get a monitor, and it was on Axis before. Now it has switched to Kotak lol.

I was waiting for Diwali sale for price drops, as I also have HDFC/SBI. 

22 minutes ago, eddy4823 said:

Please notify me someone if the 970 Samsung 1TB deal comes again. Also, will that be compatible with MSI Tomahawk Max B450 board ?

Yes, its compatible. I'm not sure if it will ever come again for 10999. 11999 may be.

But you could try checking again after 4th, if there is another major sale, then there is a chance.

50 minutes ago, santanu18 said:

For 3999 these are a steal much better than similar priced budget TWS
I guess they are just clearing the inventory because they now have the 75t and 85t. 

Edited by SuperT

38 minutes ago, SuperT said:

For 3999 these are a steal much better than similar priced budget TWS
I guess they are just clearing the inventory because they now have the 75t and 85t. 

I have always found Jabras to be very high on treble/shrill. Never really enjoyed them. 

For almost similar price, Ankers do much better. 

Any good quality 2.1 setup for TV with 3.5mm or optical ports under 10k ? All my HDMI ports on TV will be used up once PS5 launches so 3.5mm connection or optical is the only way to go for me.

Non Chinese brand, yes manufactured in china will have to do since we can't do anything about it.

I only found creative stage 160W but i would like to know if there are any more good products out there, not strictly reserved to a soundbar and subwoofer format, that will do and also the traditional kind like 2 speakers and a subwoofer.

I have always found Jabras to be very high on treble/shrill. Never really enjoyed them. 
For almost similar price, Ankers do much better. 
My initial thoughts were simillar but I tried playing around with the EQ on the app for a couple of days and now they sound great. I have not tried Anker so can't comment but they are much better than a similarly priced One Plus Buds which I tried at a friends place. These are also much better than JBL TWS I have tried those as well.

I also appreciate that they gave a free ANC update to 75T owners that's unheard of and quite commendable.

19 minutes ago, SuperT said:

My initial thoughts were simillar but I tried playing around with the EQ on the app for a couple of days and now they sound great. I have not tried Anker so can't comment but they are much better than a similarly priced One Plus Buds which I tried at a friends place. These are also much better than JBL TWS I have tried those as well.

I also appreciate that they gave a free ANC update to 75T owners that's unheard of and quite commendable.

I haven't spent any extensive time with them. Just some hours with a friend's kit. He seemed to love them, while I hated them. Lol. 

OP buds are trash. 

23 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Any good quality 2.1 setup for TV with 3.5mm or optical ports under 10k ? All my HDMI ports on TV will be used up once PS5 launches so 3.5mm connection or optical is the only way to go for me.

Non Chinese brand, yes manufactured in china will have to do since we can't do anything about it.

I only found creative stage 160W but i would like to know if there are any more good products out there, not strictly reserved to a soundbar and subwoofer format, that will do and also the traditional kind like 2 speakers and a subwoofer.

Are you ok with PC speakers ?

This has 3.5mm and RCA inputs.

Logitech is an American brand iirc.

https://www.amazon.in/Logitech-980-000403-Speaker-System-Black/dp/B003UPJXIC/ref=pd_lpo_147_t_0/261-9489313-4184142?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B003UPJXIC&pd_rd_r=f8d28170-345f-4ce0-aeee-306b5fa14038&pd_rd_w=1VEZR&pd_rd_wg=vyd3T&pf_rd_p=5a903e39-3cff-40f0-9a69-33552e242181&pf_rd_r=TZCRKK4M2G6GDR4J70XM&psc=1&refRID=TZCRKK4M2G6GDR4J70XM

Edited by PhantomShade

31 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Check Edifier and Swans. 

1 minute ago, PhantomShade said:

Yeah these would work as well, but for TV viewing and gaming are these kind of speakers better or soundbar + subwoofer like stage 160w.

Priority is no loss of sound and to hear all audio clearly, like i mentioned in the TV thread a while back in diablo 3 when 4 people were talking i heard half of them and the other half were talking so silently i would hear whispers on tv speakers.

I assume connecting with hdmi arc/earc would give the best sound but, if i am connecting with a Aux cable or Optical cable which would offer sound on nearly the same level of HDMI

24 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01K4CZOBS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_dlC_5kbNFb2KGGH34

Great price for Orbi RBK50 if anyone's looking for mesh solutions. Been using for a year, and it's mighty helpful. 

if only it was wifi 6

5 hours ago, NitroNeo said:

Edifier 1280T

Edifier R1700BT (I use these for gaming and they are great)

I don't see these current listed under Prime on Amazon. Do check locally in shops. Also, the Logitech Z623 (2.1) is another option.

Edited by Black_Hawk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

There's a wifi 6 model too, but pretty expensive last I checked. 

ya the only one in india i think right now is night hawk. The two pack is 14,500

https://www.amazon.in/Netgear-Nighthawk-Whole-Home-System/dp/B01N2RZ9D3/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=nighthawk+wifi6&qid=1604070782&sr=8-1

Edifier 1280T
Edifier R1700BT (I use these for gaming and they are great)

I don't see these current listed under Prime on Amazon. Do check locally in shops. Also, the Logitech Z623 (2.1) is another option.
Thanks don't see FK or amazon selling them though. I will check offline stores any idea of MSRP?

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk