Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

1 hour ago, Sach4life said:

Any recommendations for a good Airfryer? 

Thanks for asking this. Was about to ask as well :p

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Philips.  

52 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Philips , around 10K in price.

Bought one 2 months ago, its great. Looking to buy the same one for my uncle during Diwali sale. 

Thanks guys.

I had a 400 Rs. coupon on Amazon (not sure how) and I accidentally clicked apply. 

How long will it stay? I didn't mean to do it now, I do not have an ICICI card. I was waiting for Diwali to use HDFC/SBI card.  

I want to buy from Appario only, but will it be applicable until the sale? 

@santanu18 any clue? 

Edited by Chirag2001

2 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

I had a 400 Rs. coupon on Amazon (not sure how) and I accidentally clicked apply. 

How long will it stay? I didn't mean to do it now, I do not have an ICICI card. I was waiting for Diwali to use HDFC/SBI card.  

I want to buy from Appario only, but will it be applicable until the sale? 

@santanu18 any clue? 

Coupon is product/product genre specific only. You cannot have a generic coupon. Generic cashback is possible.

1 hour ago, santanu18 said:

Coupon is product/product genre specific only. You cannot have a generic coupon. Generic cashback is possible.

Yes I've been looking to buy this monitor, just checking the price before Diwali sale starts.

The Benq 27 inch FHD one. 

My mouse was hovering over the 400 Rs coupon and my dumb a*s clicked it :fear1:

But I don't have either ICICI or Kotak, so will wait till Diwali to use card benefit. But then I'll not have this extra 400 Rs. coupon. 

I was going to buy creative stage 2.1 160w from FK for Rs.5499/- but a few days back creative released creative stage v2, for the last version they released it in india in a month of US launch, damn i wish this gets here quickly, seems good and they are specifically marketing a clear dialog feature which i think will do good if implemented properly.

If stage v2 is released do tag me.

11 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

How does cashback work on Amazon? I got 1500 back in Amazon pay as an offer. My product is yet to be shipped. If I spend that 1500 and then cancel my item or return it if found defective, will they ask for 1500 back? 

They will cut 1500 and refund.