Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

11 hours ago, dante77 said:

Is it stackable? Please answer quick if someone knows. The above Amazon one

Max 3 years same as Xbox Gold/Game Pass sub

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor Without Cooler $449

In-stock on 23rd December 2020

Has anyone here dealt with fedex while importing stuff? How good they are? I'm worried since I have a package coming in from UK and just got a call from FedEx regarding some documents they need for custom clearance. Got shocked when customer care executive told me that it is coming from London, Iceland :O. I told them that London is in UK not Iceland and they just told me it is what it is in their system:hi2:. What the actual f**k.

Has anyone here dealt with fedex while importing stuff? How good they are? I'm worried since I have a package coming in from UK and just got a call from FedEx regarding some documents they need for custom clearance. Got shocked when customer care executive told me that it is coming from London, Iceland :O. I told them that London is in UK not Iceland and they just told me it is what it is in their system:hi2:. What the actual f**k.
Pehle batao aa kya raha hai [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

40 minutes ago, ZooZoo said:

:rofl::rofl:

1 hour ago, ZooZoo said:

I have heard there is a London city in Ontario, Canada but Iceland is new.

Nintendo Switch Neon Blue&Neon Red Joy-Con+Mario Kart 8 DE+3 Month Nintendo Switch Online Individual $299.99

1 hour ago, him2anshu said:

Wow...There’s a London in space as well, Doctor Who fans must be happy. 

Doctor Who fan but impervious to that fact

20 hours ago, ZooZoo said:

They are quite good in clearing. Once you show up with documents and pay necessary customs if any, after filling some forms they release the item to you.

Edited by puns

1 minute ago, puns said:

They are quite good in clearing. Once you show up with documents and pay necessary customs if any, after filling some forms they release the item. 

I hope you mean showing up virtually over the email and not in person. Also, how long usually do they take to clear stuff from custom. Any idea?