Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

9 hours ago, sadge said:

Genuine question, not mocking anyone / being rude to anyone purchased, but what do you do with a PS5? (other than playing Demon Souls)

So far what have you guys used it for?

Excellent question.

If someone doesn't manage to get it today, then come to this thread and look at the replies. :notangel:

16 hours ago, santanu18 said:

Mi Box has a usb port, Firestick doesn't afaik, unless the latest version had a change.

SONY PlayStation 5 (CFI-1008A01R) 825 GB with Astro's Playroom  (White) 49990
Sale goes LIVE at 12 pm IST on Thursday 27th May 2021
Amazon
flipkart
ShopatSC

If you really want to buy  the console, these are the order in which you should try to get it. Forget about trying other sites, they will crash and you will get nothing

Get ready!

10 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Nothing exceptional that couldn't be done on ps4 pro. Ive played Miles morales, Re village and a couple of smaller games, I cpuld have just as easily done on my ps4 pro without dropping 50k. Mostly bought in anticipation of new games, FF16, Ratchet, Harry potter etc.

Dualsense features are underwhelming IMO.

Hopefully Ratchet makes full use of ps5. 

ahhh thank you for the candid answer. I did not get the PS5 yet as I did not see enough reason but fomo :fear1:

I'm gonna stick with my PS4 Pro until some bomb games make their way onto the new consoles. I will consider PS5 when GOW Ragnarok's release is imminent. 

ahhh thank you for the candid answer. I did not get the PS5 yet as I did not see enough reason but fomo :fear1:

I'm gonna stick with my PS4 Pro until some bomb games make their way onto the new consoles. I will consider PS5 when GOW Ragnarok's release is imminent. 
Yeah man makes proper sense. I had a vanilla PS4 so bought the ps5 to play old games (had a huge backlog) + the upcoming games.

Not worth the stress of ordering a ps5 now if you have a pro

14 hours ago, sadge said:

Genuine question, not mocking anyone / being rude to anyone purchased, but what do you do with a PS5? (other than playing Demon Souls)

I use it as a stand for the model bikes!!

Have played Spiderman MM and Playing Avengers now, which i could have done on PS4 too :lol:

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, sadge said:

Let's see, I've played . .

Astro's Playroom (next gen only)

Control Ultimate (PS5 version)

Concrete Genie

Maquette

Evil Within

Maneater (PS5 version)

Bugsnax  (PS5 version)

Days Gone (PS5 patch)

Wreckfest (PS5 version)

Rocket League

FF XV

Destruction AllStars  (next gen only)

Apex Legends

Next:

Ace Combat 7

Far Cry 5

Metro Redux :P

Wanted to buy Returnal and Demon's Souls, but I'm in my hometown with no access to a 4K TV. I'll wait till I get back to Bangalore.

• Like 1

MICROSOFT Xbox Wireless Controller – Daystrike Camo Special Edition Bluetooth Gamepad  (Red, For Xbox One, Xbox 360, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S) 6% Off 4941/5490
Use HDFC CC to get 10% Off
Or
Use HDFC CC/DC EMI to get 10% Off
Price Error

Actual price 6390, Amazon price matched flipkart's glitch

Xbox Wireless Controller – Daystrike Camo Special Edition 14% Off 5490

Amazon

Marvel's Spiderman Miles Morales (PS5) 25% Off 2999

Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales (PS4) 25% Off 2999

13 hours ago, santanu18 said:

MICROSOFT Xbox Wireless Controller – Daystrike Camo Special Edition Bluetooth Gamepad  (Red, For Xbox One, Xbox 360, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S) 6% Off 4941/5490
Use HDFC CC to get 10% Off
Or
Use HDFC CC/DC EMI to get 10% Off
Price Error

Actual price 6390, Amazon price matched flipkart's glitch

Xbox Wireless Controller – Daystrike Camo Special Edition 14% Off 5490

Amazon

Price went up in both flipkart and Amazon, still much cheaper than MRP

Xbox Wireless Controller – Daystrike Camo Special Edition 11% Off 5121/5690

1 minute ago, kold_war said:

Any idea if they still give skoar magazine with this? Loved reading that during my college days :D

They do. There are various tiers now. With different inclusions. I subbed to the digital last year but realised I never read so subbed for the physical this year onwards. 
Disclaimer : It’s no longer as thicc as it used to be back in the day. And sadly too many ads. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jigsaw said:

They do. There are various tiers now. With different inclusions. I subbed to the digital last year but realised I never read so subbed for the physical this year onwards. 
Disclaimer : It’s no longer as thicc as it used to be back in the day. And sadly too many ads. 

oh nice! Thanks!

Calling Apple fanboys.

So my old 13inch macbook died.

I want to move to a 16inch pro one now but do you think it makes sense to wait for the 16inch m1 or should i just get the 16inch intel one now. I’m also concerned about the pricing. The current intel one is 2l and i don’t know what the new M1s can be priced at.

Anyone has any idea what to do and if I should get one where could I get it at the best deal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk