Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

2 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

As fake as Amanda Cerny’s funbags. 

3 minutes ago, wickedbl0ke said:

Calling Apple fanboys.

So my old 13inch macbook died.

I want to move to a 16inch pro one now but do you think it makes sense to wait for the 16inch m1 or should i just get the 16inch intel one now. I’m also concerned about the pricing. The current intel one is 2l and i don’t know what the new M1s can be priced at.

Anyone has any idea what to do and if I should get one where could I get it at the best deal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should wait. You will be stuck with Intel years down the line. M1 is the way to go and sooner or later Apple will make it the 100% priority. 3rd Party soft. devs will do it sooner.

As far as the price is concerned, I don't seem them costing more than the current line-up for the same specs. It will put the people off and, air and 13" were of almost the same price.

Wait a few months.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, wickedbl0ke said:

Calling Apple fanboys.

So my old 13inch macbook died.

I want to move to a 16inch pro one now but do you think it makes sense to wait for the 16inch m1 or should i just get the 16inch intel one now. I’m also concerned about the pricing. The current intel one is 2l and i don’t know what the new M1s can be priced at.

Anyone has any idea what to do and if I should get one where could I get it at the best deal?

M1 is just far far superior to Intel variants. Just a few days to go for new launches. I'm also waiting for one. 

You should wait. You will be stuck with Intel years down the line. M1 is the way to go and sooner or later Apple will make it the 100% priority. 3rd Party soft. devs will do it sooner.
As far as the price is concerned, I don't seem them costing more than the current line-up for the same specs. It will put the people off and, air and 13" were of almost the same price.
Wait a few months.

Thank you. I had the same thoughts. Thank you for the validation.

Just now, gamer_adi said:

Am guessing getting a new og 360 controller is not possible now?

Any other cheap alternative? Does a ps5 controller work on ps4 also?

Genuine 360 controllers will be hard to find. But if your end goal is PC compatibility, you should consider the S/X controllers which come with built in BT. Assuming you have BT built in or an external adapter on the PC side. 

Just now, Jigsaw said:

Genuine 360 controllers will be hard to find. But if your end goal is PC compatibility, you should consider the S/X controllers which come with built in BT. Assuming you have BT built in or an external adapter on the PC side. 

ok. Was hoping ps5 controller would work on ps4 also, my ds4 seem to be drifting pretty bad and don't wanna spend 4-5k on ds4 since will prolly be upgrading to the next-gen sometime later this year, ba time to get a busted controller on old gen hardware :(

3 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

ok. Was hoping ps5 controller would work on ps4 also, my ds4 seem to be drifting pretty bad and don't wanna spend 4-5k on ds4 since will prolly be upgrading to the next-gen sometime later this year, ba time to get a busted controller on old gen hardware :(

PS4 controller works on PS4 games on PS5. PS5 controller on PS4 I personally have no idea about. The article below says it’s possible with a few hoops but I’ll let someone more knowledgable to take a call. 

https://stealthoptional.com/next-gen/connect-ps5-controller-to-ps4-console-use-dualsense-with-playstation-4/

Edited by Jigsaw

22 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

PS4 controller works on PS4 games on PS5. PS5 controller on PS4 I personally have no idea about. The article below says it’s possible with a few hoops but I’ll let someone more knowledgable to take a call. 

https://stealthoptional.com/next-gen/connect-ps5-controller-to-ps4-console-use-dualsense-with-playstation-4/

oh shoot, that's not ideal.

1 minute ago, Thegothamchampion said:

I found mine on the WTB tab for 700 bucks. Post a request over there and maybe someone who owns one pings you.

You mean a used controller from a stranger? What's next bro, you want me to share underwear next :nerves:?

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Thegothamchampion said:

No mate :wallbash: try some local game store then. Maybe you find something over there.

I guess i will just bow down and get another ds4, won't be happy about it but gotta clear that backlog on ps4 before getting a ps5 next year. What a waste of good money. hmm

Those with Cred points, some good offers on Blue Tokai, Bonhomia, Sleepy Owl, Jimmy's Cocktail and other beverages on shop. 

Offers on The Whole Truth and Eat better too (I regularly buy from them. Some amazing items). 

Compared with Amazon, most items are at 15-20% or more discount. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Those with Cred points, some good offers on Blue Tokai, Bonhomia, Sleepy Owl, Jimmy's Cocktail and other beverages on shop. 

Offers on The Whole Truth and Eat better too (I regularly buy from them. Some amazing items). 

Compared with Amazon, most items are at 15-20% or more discount. 

I believe these are hyped market products and people nowadays have enough money to spend on these, not a true value for money 

On 5/28/2021 at 11:14 PM, gamer_adi said:

I guess i will just bow down and get another ds4, won't be happy about it but gotta clear that backlog on ps4 before getting a ps5 next year. What a waste of good money. hmm

Get the Logitech controller. F310. Bang for the buck! Extremely durable as well. You can't go wrong with that controller. 

38 minutes ago, DinJo said:

I believe these are hyped market products and people nowadays have enough money to spend on these, not a true value for money 

Not really. Having tried many of these, I have started ordering from some of them regularly. 

Protein bars from The Whole Truth

Many items (like vanilla and cocoa ladoos) from Eat Right

Sleepy Owl and Blue Tokai Coffee

A Diabetic Chef chocolates etc. 

It's a good way to discover brands which might not be on your radar. Of-course, most of them are costlier than their known brand counterparts, but you do get a lot of "clean" brands - The Whole Truth is a prime example. Great brand, great food, WYSIWYG. 

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Not really. Having tried many of these, I have started ordering from some of them regularly. 

Protein bars from The Whole Truth

Many items (like vanilla and cocoa ladoos) from Eat Right

Sleepy Owl and Blue Tokai Coffee

A Diabetic Chef chocolates etc. 

It's a good way to discover brands which might not be on your radar. Of-course, most of them are costlier than their known brand counterparts, but you do get a lot of "clean" brands - The Whole Truth is a prime example. Great brand, great food, WYSIWYG. 

You should also try this https://www.gramiyum.in/product/mogo-moringa-organic-energy-bar/ there cookies are also healthy and reasonably cost