Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

Yep ships from the UK. I'm not sure what the scene is on the duty front yet, will know in a month's time.
Last time i got sonic all star racing transformed from amazon uk official seller. Boy the duty was harsh. It was like 2k for a game bought for 1.8k back in 2012. I fear for what they will charge now.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Fallout 3 GOTY (PC) going for around 250 bucks on CdKeys: https://www.cdkeys.com/fallout-3-game-of-the-year-edition-pc-cd-key-steam

Fallout New Vegas (PC) for 160 bucks: https://www.cdkeys.com/fallout-new-vegas-pc-cd-key-steam

The DLCs are a tad bit expensive though. 

Managed to snag both of them. They do activate in Steam (India). 

ME Legendary Edition (Origin) going for 2750INR: https://www.cdkeys.com/mass-effect-legendary-edition-pc-en-origin

Edited by l33tmaniac
  • Thanks 1

Samsung 108 cm (43 inches) The Frame Series 4K Ultra HD Smart QLED TV QA43LS03AAKLXL (Black) (2021 Model) 59499/60749/61999
Get 1250 cashback as Amazon Pay Balance on Prepaid orders
Use SBI CC to get 1250 Off
+ Free Bezel worth up to 9900

Samsung 125 cm (50 inches) The Frame Series 4K Ultra HD Smart QLED TV QA50LS03AAKLXL (Black) (2021 Model) 73499/74749/75999

Samsung 138 cm (55 inches) The Frame Series 4K Ultra HD Smart QLED TV QA55LS03AAKLXL (Black) (2021 Model) 87490/88740/89990

Amazon Pay Cashback Offer valid till 23rd June
Free Bezel Offer valid till 21st June

[mention=7083]santanu18[/mention] it seems that OLED TVs rarely go on sale. Was there any sale on such TVs last Diwali? If yes, was the discount significant. Deciding whether to buy now or wait. I don’t expect OLEDs pricing to go below 1L mark this Diwali. 

If you are okay with buying C9

https://www.croma.com/lg-139-70-cm-55-inch-4k-ultra-hd-oled-smart-tv-black-55c9-/p/219133

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Mysteryman said:

@santanu18 it seems that OLED TVs rarely go on sale. Was there any sale on such TVs last Diwali? If yes, was the discount significant. Deciding whether to buy now or wait. I don’t expect OLEDs pricing to go below 1L mark this Diwali. 

OLEDs never go below 1L. Ideally you looking at 1.15-1.2L for 55".

That 88k C9 listing from Croma is absolute BS, it's OOS everywhere I checked. No way they are ever gonna sell it for that low, just using to drive site traffic because otherwise it would have been a no brainer.

3 hours ago, Mysteryman said:

@santanu18 it seems that OLED TVs rarely go on sale. Was there any sale on such TVs last Diwali? If yes, was the discount significant. Deciding whether to buy now or wait. I don’t expect OLEDs pricing to go below 1L mark this Diwali. 

17 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

That 88k C9 listing from Croma is absolute BS, it's OOS everywhere I checked. No way they are ever gonna sell it for that low, just using to drive site traffic because otherwise it would have been a no brainer.

Pretty much this. Also, I'd highly advise against getting a C9/B9 at this point. Even if something is being sold, it is likely to be a demo unit. That might explain the high discount.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

B series can be had for 1.05 to 1.1L with heavy bargaining and waiting till diwali. 

Even A series coming now which is even cheaper. 

Brightness tradeoff is just too much I think. If the new panels trickle down to those B/A series then it will be quite good.

On 6/18/2021 at 9:22 PM, NitroNeo said:

Guys how reliable is indiflashmart myntra seller, never used the website before but now need to for football kits

Myntra (and the seller) should be fine. Check Ajio or Flipkart as well.

Don't get the Jersey from another country. Not worth the price. Only import if its rare. 

3 hours ago, Mysteryman said:

They go on sale quite often, though never below 1 lakh. Don't use online prices as a benchmark. You can get better deals offline. Do you have any TV in mind? The B9 was available for 1.05 lakhs and the C9 for1.2 lakhs, last year. Sony has also been reducing their prices. The A9G is available at a pretty good price at the moment.

Edited by boltonfan
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Swunkjyn said:

And guys, dont go for the BX Model, checked it. It has a bad moton blur, very bad. CX also has it but I would say that its 10 to 15 percent of what BX has.

Yes, most LG OLEDs' have it. I would advise getting a Sony OLED if motion/ upscaling is a priority. 

Yeah true even I checked now. Sorry for this someone sent it and I thought it was legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, KunjanPSD said:

How about asking other retailers e.g reliance to match price based on this, will that work? 

@boltonfan@KunjanPSD@l33tmaniac Thank you for your inputs. Much appreciated. Yeah Sony OLEDs are the best though they are really expensive at this point. So I will wait for this Diwali for the best offers and new LG OLED which hopefully iron out these issues. Of course no TV is perfect and obviously there are newer techs coming up but there is a budget which I have to follow. 

Also I am really curious why Samsung don’t make OLED TVs despite making AMOLEDs in their mobiles.