Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

23 hours ago, dante77 said:

Suggest a good mechanical keyboard that doesn't cost a bomb guys.

Typing only.

mechkeys.com jao and choose what you like

Today I received this sms from axis.
"Cashback Update: Your GRAB DEALS transaction on 7/3/2021 at Amazon was successfully recorded. Your cashback will be processed within 90-120 days. T&C."

Thanks a lot! Just checked, I've also got the text today! :dance:

You know I never buy anything in these cashback after 90 days deals because I’m the past I never received anything from both SBI or ICICI when I bought from Chroma/VS which had such kind of deals. Since that day I sweared that I will only buy using instant discount offers. This is the reason even this time I did not use that Axis offer. I hope they actually give the discount and maybe next time I will use it.

That domain is for sale. Guess they have closed down or moved to a different domain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.meckeys.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, gmanu555 said:

Today I received this sms from axis.

"Cashback Update: Your GRAB DEALS transaction on 7/3/2021 at Amazon was successfully recorded. Your cashback will be processed within 90-120 days. T&C."

Got the same message for Amz and FK today. 

On 7/4/2021 at 1:40 PM, dante77 said:

Suggest a good mechanical keyboard that doesn't cost a bomb guys.

Typing only.

Epomaker is good as @KunjanPSDsuggested. But if you want something readily available check Keychron K2V2 on meckeys.com and keychron.in.

Up for preorders now. Get the tactile brown switches

• Like 1

1 hour ago, l33tmaniac said:

Epomaker is good as @KunjanPSDsuggested. But if you want something readily available check Keychron K2V2 on meckeys.com and keychron.in.

I actually ordered both Keychron K2V2 and EPO and I would say that there isn't much difference between the two.

EPO is actually just the middle man, you'll get it from some third company from which EPO sources but the product will be exactly the same.

EPO does offer much more options for customisation and upgrades in a quite decent $$ range while it is limited with K2.

But Keychron actually supports the software over 2 years or even more which EPO doesn't. EPO's software is average but gets the job done.

Get K2 if you are looking for better warranty support otherwise get whichever you fancy the most.

3 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

I actually ordered both Keychron K2V2 and EPO and I would say that there isn't much difference between the two.

EPO is actually just the middle man, you'll get it from some third company from which EPO sources but the product will be exactly the same.

EPO does offer much more options for customisation and upgrades in a quite decent $$ range while it is limited with K2.

But Keychron actually supports the software over 2 years or even more which EPO doesn't. EPO's software is average but gets the job done.

Get K2 if you are looking for better warranty support otherwise get whichever you fancy the most.

Same here :fear: I ordered the GK96S as well as the K2V2.

4 hours ago, dante77 said:
4 hours ago, l33tmaniac said:

Epomaker is good as [mention=11704]KunjanPSD[/mention]suggested. But if you want something readily available check Keychron K2V2 on meckeys.com and keychron.in.

Thanks. Are quiet ones more expensive?

Nope. The reds cost the same as the browns or blues. Sadly, Keychron doesnt have yellow switches readily available. You ll have to manually buy and swap

• Like 1