Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

11 hours ago, North said:

My apologies: its valid as long as you are not an audible member at the moment/ haven't been for the past 45 days.

It was in the T&C.

So you're saying I may get another few months free trial again? That would be great!

If you have cancelled your audible membership in last 45 days then its not applicable for you 

11 hours ago, North said:

@dylanjoshI used audiobooks on transit to college everyday. Then in 2020 I started doing it when walking/running/cycling.

I used the first credit on Project Hail Mary by Andy Weir. Same author as The Martian, and I've heard brilliant things about the audio narration.

Its a 2021 release!

@Bird Bird Bird can't I turn off Auto Renew like with PS Plus or Spotify?

Did not do audio, but Paula Hawkins' Girl on the Train is fantastic. One can also try Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn.

+1 for Stephen Fry. Man is fantastic, and I'm probably going to use the next credit on the Sherlock Holmes collection

hahaha. I got that one too. Can't go wrong with anything Stephen Fry. His own Mythos trilogy is also masterfully narrated by him. 

But, do give Girl on the Train a listen. Louise Brealey (she played the lab assistant in BBC Sherlock) really brings the character alive, surpassing the high bar set by Emily Blunt. 

10 hours ago, santanu18 said:

You can always use a credit to buy a book. If you don't like it, return it and get another. Almost all audiobooks are pricey and you easily get Rs 199's worth.

Remaining credits expire the moment your sub gets cancelled. I am not into ABs, was just exploring, and ended up paying for nothing. 

As @OnlyConsultant said above, maybe refund is possible, but it's been easily over 6 months or so, hence no point now tbh. 

5 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Remaining credits expire the moment your sub gets cancelled. I am not into ABs, was just exploring, and ended up paying for nothing. 

As @OnlyConsultant said above, maybe refund is possible, but it's been easily over 6 months or so, hence no point now tbh. 

Claim the credit on any book before the sub expires and then you can listen to the book even after your sub is over.

2 hours ago, Vamos said:

Right now it’s a bit high. 

It often drops to 1700-1900. 

This is correct

5 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

He was asking about US PSN Plus for which 40$(3k INR) is a decent price . Don't think he will get a lower price than this right now . Maybe Black Friday it may go for lower .

Why would you get US PS+ if Indian one goes for 3k too? And PS+ goes for ~2.4k during Days of Play [First time users only I think]

4 minutes ago, BRHeadHunter said:

Why would you get US PS+ if Indian one goes for 3k too? And PS+ goes for ~2.4k during Days of Play [First time users only I think]

I guess because their main account is US. 

Switching to a diff account can be difficult because you have to leave behind all your trophies, save data, etc. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, BRHeadHunter said:

It goes from 2099-2149 during sale, at least thrice a year, not just Days of Play. Lowest was 2099 but I doubt it will return. Also you can combine other offers on Amazon/Tata Cliq and get it as low as 1.7-1.8k

16 hours ago, Root said:

Has there ever been a sale on AirPods Pro? Should I wait or take the plunge from apple site?

@santanu18

Definitely wait, since Prime Day sale is just 8+ days away. I think it goes on sale often, like another member just mentioned.

Mi 11 Ultra 5G (Ceramic Black, 12GB RAM, 256GB Storage) | Snapdragon 888 64999/69999

Use SBI CC to get 5000 Off

• Like 1

*Apply CLIQ10 and sbi cc on tatacliq if you already had wishlisted psn wallet to get 19% discount*
Offer live just bought this . Got 4500 for 3645. Make sure to add the 4500 topup to wishlist and then to cart. Mobile app only
I guess this offer is if it was wishlisted already. Tried doing this but no luck.