Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

21 hours ago, Root said:

Any idea about red controller?

It has gone live everyday since the last PS5 restock, multiple times a day.

I was able to buy twice on Amazon(first time my order got cancelled due to wrong details, ordered again two days later).

1 hour ago, dante77 said:

Never used them, not planning to work on them. Just casually sitting sometimes.

Also, my posture is already dead. The way I sit in my chair is shameful and pathetic.

Actually I'll suggest you to buy it locally. Filling beans in a bean bag is pain in the a*s. But if you are unable to go out, solimo is good option at affordable price.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, dante77 said:

Never used them, not planning to work on them. Just casually sitting sometimes.

Also, my posture is already dead. The way I sit in my chair is shameful and pathetic.

Are you doing anything to correct your posture? i am on the same boat.

Are you doing anything to correct your posture? i am on the same boat.
I don't sit for much long whether I am in office or home. Always get up in an hour or two no matter what so I don't really mind. Around 7 years of working and I never had problems in my body because of my posture.

Of course, like others I do try to correct the posture for the time being as soon as this thought comes in my mind lol

39 minutes ago, dante77 said:

I don't sit for much long whether I am in office or home. Always get up in an hour or two no matter what so I don't really mind. Around 7 years of working and I never had problems in my body because of my posture.

Of course, like others I do try to correct the posture for the time being as soon as this thought comes in my mind lol

Ditto... straighten my back as soon as i realise. I am planning to buy a posture corrector, hope it's effective.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sid1 said:

Ditto... straighten my back as soon as i realise. I am planning to buy a posture corrector, hope it's effective.

Off topic here but best way to keep your back strong is walk atleast once a day for 30 mins it's easiest and makes the entire body move 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Sid1 said:

What is a posture corrector and more important does it work?

I am 6'3 and people have already telling me that I am walking with arch back

1 hour ago, Root said:

What is a posture corrector and more important does it work?

I am 6'3 and people have already telling me that I am walking with arch back

Well, I have seen some advt popping up on fb and insta related to posture corrector. In terms of effectiveness, I am not sure.. looking for someone who has used and benefitted from it.