Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

Just now, Right said:

I don't want MI either.

I want something within 50K.

How about iQOO 7 Legend.

SD888 is what making me check these.

I would suggest sticking to Samsung, Apple, Google even if you have to take a spec nerf.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

I would suggest sticking to Samsung, Apple, Google even if you have to take a spec nerf.

Can get SS870 but can’t go for 870 paying more than double. Pixel 5 was first phone in mind and then I saw the price, and it’s not even 870.

Apple/Samsung out of budget.

Ok.

One Plus 9 

OR

MI 11X Pro?

I am still using my 3.5 years old Oneplus 5T because Oneplus messed up with 9. Waiting for 9T now. If you can do the same, I would suggest you to wait. Else, the only good phone in that range is S20FE.

I would not suggest Mi phones, their bloatware and ads suck big time.

12 minutes ago, dante77 said:

am still using my 3.5 years old Oneplus 5T because Oneplus messed up with 9. Waiting for 9T now. If you can do the same, I would suggest you to wait. Else, the only good phone in that range is S20FE.

I would not suggest Mi phones, their bloatware and ads suck big time.

S20FE doesn't have fast charging and its SD865,

• Like 1

S20FE doesn't have fast charging and its SD865,
Yeah that sucks. Weaker processor and charging kept me away too. It's haptics doesn't feel premium either. I would say wait for 9T or a better samsung phone, maybe they'll launch s21fe this year with SD888.

A flagship processor really makes a lot of difference! SD835 on my 5T still runs everything butter smooth!

6 hours ago, dante77 said:

Yeah that sucks. Weaker processor and charging kept me away too. It's haptics doesn't feel premium either. I would say wait for 9T or a better samsung phone, maybe they'll launch s21fe this year with SD888.

A flagship processor really makes a lot of difference! SD835 on my 5T still runs everything butter smooth!

9T may not come because OP got 9R and also they have this Nord sh*t going on, and now they want to screw themselves up by partnering with Mediatek for Nord2.

22 hours ago, iam said:

I got mi 11x Pro recently and it's pretty good. Really smooth, looks nice and top of the line specs. 

Only issue is the screen uniformity. It's got some minor uniformity issues in low brightness on dark backgrounds. But afaik it's an issue that plagues 120 Hz screens. Or maybe I lost the panel lottery. 

Overall well worth the money. 

Hows the 960fps slo-mo?

Does it heat up?

And it has 33w fast charging, is it slow?

9T may not come because OP got 9R and also they have this Nord sh*t going on, and now they want to screw themselves up by partnering with Mediatek for Nord2.
Ohh 9T will definitely come. OnePlus already screw themselves with various other things, look at all the hate they are getting and rightly so. But Dimensity chipset may just turn out to be good for nord 2 since it's not a flagship.

7 minutes ago, dante77 said:
10 minutes ago, Right said:

Ohh 9T will definitely come. OnePlus already screw themselves with various other things, look at all the hate they are getting and rightly so. But Dimensity chipset may just turn out to be good for nord 2 since it's not a flagship.

Dimensity is flagship for MediaTek.

9R is that clusterfk they are in no position to justify, sandwiching 9T between 9R & 9 is very difficult price point wise.

If it comes, it has to replace 9R, no other way.

Anyway, I just don’t know why is so fking difficult to buy a decent phone in  2021. 

Dimensity is flagship for MediaTek.
9R is that clusterfk they are in no position to justify, sandwiching 9T between 9R & 9 is very difficult price point wise.
If it comes, it has to replace 9R, no other way.

Anyway, I just don’t know why is so fking difficult to buy a decent phone in  2021. 
I feel your pain bro. I was/still looking to buy a decent phone which ticks all the boxes. The problem is, we are not left with many brands. Gone are the days of HTC, Sony, LG, Samsung, Google competing with each other.

We are left with oppo, Vivo, MI, Realme etc. with their ads and bloatware. Samsung and OnePlus are the only decent brands left in premium range since Google usually don't launch pixel phones in India. Asus is good but they only launch niche gaming phones. OnePlus keeps messing up their phones so we are left with Samsung which (for its flagship) gives Exynos sh*t with no charger in box [emoji38]

BTW, 9T will be a replacement for 9 and will not be a sandwich. Once it launches, OP will discontinue 9 like they did with 8 series, so there is hope.
  • Like 1

If you are familiar with computers and mobile phones, you could buy a Xiaomi with SD processor and slap on a custom ROM. The process is easy and ROMs like Lineage, PixelExperience, ArrowOS and Evolution X are miles better than MIUI, ColorOS, FunTouch (Do check if there are ROMs available for the phones on XDA Forums)

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk