Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

6 minutes ago, Kushagra said:

It's still showing at full price 93k for me? :wacko:

Same for Pro model as well, 8/512 is 1.3 and 8/256 is 1.13

Today, sale has started for FK+ members. Can help order COD for you if you want or check with some friends if they have FK+. 

FK+ is like Amazon prime expect it's free and given when you make few small purchases in preceding 12 months. 

36 minutes ago, TheMonark said:

It is a good offer indeed. However, this HDFC offer has been going on for a very long time and is valid till end of Aug.

Now a days, these sales don't offer anything extra. Sometimes, items are expensive during the sale

No. The FK sale has flat 9% extra discount + 7k HDFC discount. I doubt any other retailer is offering such a discount. 

22 minutes ago, Bluebolt05 said:

Today, sale has started for FK+ members. Can help order COD for you if you want or check with some friends if they have FK+. 

FK+ is like Amazon prime expect it's free and given when you make few small purchases in preceding 12 months. 

Oh, I wasn't logged in. I have FK plus but the price is at 85.5k for me?

5i7TvkE.png

11 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

No. The FK sale has flat 9% extra discount + 7k HDFC discount. I doubt any other retailer is offering such a discount. 

I never compared FK to any other retailer. My point was regarding the sale offering something extra which is not available during non-sale days. The 7K HDFC discount has been going on for like few months and is valid till end of August. The price of MBP M1 256 GB oscillates from 112k to 116k. I have noticed the final pricing of 105k several times during the last couple of months. Please fee free to check price tracker if you don't believe me.

Edited by TheMonark

8 minutes ago, Kushagra said:

Oh, I wasn't logged in. I have FK plus but the price is at 85.5k for me?

Use ICICI card for 2 +1.5K- 3.5K off (Offer 9, Offer 1) which will make it 82K. For some reason I am getting additional 300 off which makes it 81.7K

Edited by Bluebolt05

4 minutes ago, Bluebolt05 said:

Use ICICI card for 2 +1.5K- 3.5K off (Offer 9, Offer 1) which will make it 82K. For some reason I am getting additional 300 off which makes it 81.7K

Damn, don't have an ICICI card.

Might need to request someone in CC thread.

16 minutes ago, TheMonark said:

I never compared FK to any other retailer. My point was regarding the sale offering something extra which is not available during non-sale days. The 7K HDFC discount has been going on for like few months and is valid till end of August. The price of MBP M1 256 GB oscillates from 112k to 116k. I have noticed the final pricing of 105k several times during the last couple of months. Please fee free to check price tracker if you don't believe me.

I think the last time both offers were clubbed was during Flipkart's laptop sale days. So yeah, it comes and goes, and is still the cheapest for MBP anywhere. Shame they don't sell 16gb variants. 

8 minutes ago, Kushagra said:

I've an Amazon ICICI card, but that's not eligible. 

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, Kushagra said:

Just get it with education pricing for 83.6 (1.6K more) you will get airpods for free. See if you can find someone with an education account. I do have an education account but considering buying for myself however still undecided if I want a Macbook. 

1 minute ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Almost the same price with FK Axis Bank cashback. 

Brother, I only have one CC with me and that's from HDFC :(

I bought iPhone 12 today which I had been eyeing for a while at 73k for 128GB, which I think is a decent deal. Now, I have to figure out a way to buy an M1. Maybe, Prime sale throws up a decent deal in a days time :fear1:

1 minute ago, Bluebolt05 said:

Just get it with education pricing for 83.6 (1.6K more) you will get airpods for free. See if you can find someone with an education account. I do have an education account but considering buying for myself however still undecided if I want a Macbook. 

I contacted imagine store last week and they said education discount is flat 9%, they told me nothing about free airpods :unsure:

So buying OnePlus 9 12GB with prime day sale. It should get 6-7k off PLUS 0 interest EMIs.

I thought a lot about it but OnePlus Flagship is better than everything else….Software, Fast Charge, all are better.

After my OnePlus Two and Wife’s OnePlus 5, I kinda sold on their quality.

Because no one replied on Ask the Expert thread

On 7/23/2021 at 8:45 AM, DinJo said:

With Amazon sale coming next week planning to purchase monitor 1080p with HDMI and USB port no gaming it's only required for office work a good wireless keyboard was checking logitech mk345 not looking for mouse and a dual monitor mount. 

Please do share your recommendations and if people can share there dual monitor setup would help to plan out my setup 

• Like 1

So buying OnePlus 9 12GB with prime day sale. It should get 6-7k off PLUS 0 interest EMIs.

I thought a lot about it but OnePlus Flagship is better than everything else….Software, Fast Charge, all are better.

After my OnePlus Two and Wife’s OnePlus 5, I kinda sold on their quality.
Oneplus 9 or 9R makes no sense after nord 2. Same charging speed, same haptics if not better, a slightly weak but flagship in its own level processor. Plus, Nord 2 has OIS which 9 doesn't and no overheating problem mentioned so far.

How are you getting 6-7k off by the way?

22 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Oneplus 9 or 9R makes no sense after nord 2. Same charging speed, same haptics if not better, a slightly weak but flagship in its own level processor. Plus, Nord 2 has OIS which 9 doesn't and no overheating problem mentioned so far.

How are you getting 6-7k off by the way?

Ok.
I will read about Nord2, but it’s mediatek :/

HDFC is going to give instant discount 3k for using their cards/EMI which they still are giving plus there is going to be a Coupon of 3K as I heard.

• Like 1