Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

52 minutes ago, DinJo said:

Please do share your recommendations and if people can share there dual monitor setup would help to plan out my setup 

you are looking for 1080p recommendation or/and  dual laptop setups?

If setups: you can look for flair:setup showcase in subreddit indiangaming, if looking for arrangements comprehensive youtube video

Buy it for the product, not the brand.
This is a wrong statement. No offence!

Mi, Realme, Iqoo, Poco etc gives you the same specs in so much less but I would still choose OnePlus mainly because of the OxygenOS. MI takes the cake when it comes to shitty user experience and ads.

Even samsung phones start to lag after a year and they add bloatware with OTA updates. Longevity of their phones are questionable.

At this moment, I only trust Stock or Oxygen OS. I would actually rate Oxygen OS a notch above Stock! But I know OP is gonna mess up and merge it with colorOS. They already started giving camera and settings of colorOS to Oxygen OS. Let's see.

When it comes to longevity, Apple wins by far! Gotta give it to them.

6 hours ago, gmanu555 said:

Amazon revealed the price 47999 for iphone 11 in prime day sale.

Any idea if the 128GB model will also be on sale?
and how much HDFC discount can I get? 

Also, the airpods free deal - that is after the student discount? or in place of it?

Cuz I cancelled my Macbook order before, so if I can get free airpods now I'm considering it

47 minutes ago, North said:

Any idea if the 128GB model will also be on sale?
and how much HDFC discount can I get? 

Also, the airpods free deal - that is after the student discount? or in place of it?

Cuz I cancelled my Macbook order before, so if I can get free airpods now I'm considering it

The free airpods deal is in combination with student discount. For example- MacBook air m1 (the base) has a price of 83800 or something like that with student discount and you get free airpods on top of it. Steal deal in my opinion.

10 minutes ago, Thegothamchampion said:

The free airpods deal is in combination with student discount. For example- MacBook air m1 (the base) has a price of 83800 or something like that with student discount and you get free airpods on top of it. Steal deal in my opinion.

Okay thats dope. Can I do that on the Apple website?

I want to upgrade the storage to 512GB though, so thats an extra 20K. 

I don't think I need to increase RAM to 16GB? I will be using this for 3 years I'd say. 

38 minutes ago, North said:

Okay thats dope. Can I do that on the Apple website?

I want to upgrade the storage to 512GB though, so thats an extra 20K. 

I don't think I need to increase RAM to 16GB? I will be using this for 3 years I'd say. 

Go for 16gigs.

2 minutes ago, North said:

Looking to buying a few items on Amazon sale tonight, but the cashback is capped at 2K.

Is this per card? If I have two different HDFC credit cards can I avail the discount twice? 

Generally it's per card, I don't expect it to be any different.

• Thanks 1

Bought the Macbook Air :dance:

Does anyone know if this dongle will work with the M1 Macbook Air? Want to get it tonight during the Amazon sale

https://www.amazon.in/EKSA-Upgraded-Aluminum-Thunderbolt-Delivery/dp/B07JJFF8FK/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=macbook%2Bdongle&qid=1627220270&smid=A15HWISSD0WLIS&sr=8-3&th=1

8 minutes ago, North said:

Bought the Macbook Air :dance:

Does anyone know if this dongle will work with the M1 Macbook Air? Want to get it tonight during the Amazon sale

https://www.amazon.in/EKSA-Upgraded-Aluminum-Thunderbolt-Delivery/dp/B07JJFF8FK/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=macbook%2Bdongle&qid=1627220270&smid=A15HWISSD0WLIS&sr=8-3&th=1

It will work if there are two type c ports on one side.

Bought iPhone 11 128GB (White).

Did not get HDFC discount. I did it in a hurry, going back to the page the HDFC discount is not mentioned on the product page. 

Anyone know why its not applicable on the iPhone?

I did make another purchase where the discount did apply! 

16 minutes ago, North said:

Bought iPhone 11 128GB (White).

Did not get HDFC discount. I did it in a hurry, going back to the page the HDFC discount is not mentioned on the product page. 

Anyone know why its not applicable on the iPhone?

I did make another purchase where the discount did apply! 

they have removed it for 11 it seems. 1250/1750 available for iphone 12 and XR though. 

Edited by Nathan.Drake

5 minutes ago, Nathan.Drake said:

they have removed it for 11 it seems. 1250/1750 available for iphone 12 and XR though. 

its supposed to be storewide. while I got a good deal, kind of sneaky from Amazon. 

1250/- is measly enough that I'm not pissed. I do think they should increase the discount amount, wtf is this