Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

1 hour ago, DinJo said:

Please tag me if any 22-24 monitor or wireless keyboard deals there 

I was looking to pick a decent 24" monitor. But sadly, almost all of them are in their usual price.
Found this one on Flipkart, which has a good price, but don't have an ICICI card to get the extra discounts - Acer QG271

6 minutes ago, Ram Dante said:

I was looking to pick a decent 24" monitor. But sadly, almost all of them are in their usual price.
Found this one on Flipkart, which has a good price, but don't have an ICICI card to get the extra discounts - Acer QG271

27 is quite big when using dual monitors for office work 

Oakter Wi-Fi Smart Plug for High Power Appliances (AC, Geyser, Motor, etc.) and for Low Power Appliances (Mobile & Laptop Chargers, TV, Kettle, etc.) Works with Alexa & Google Assistant (old16a) 83% Off 779

HyperX Cloud Stinger Core - Gaming Headset for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5, Over-Ear Wired Headset with Mic, Passive Noise Cancelling, In-Line Audio Control, Black (HX-HSCSC-BK) 46% Off 2590

HyperX Cloud Core + 7.1 Gaming Headset for PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Mobile Devices (HX-HSCC-2-BK/WW) 4941/5490

Use HDFC CC to get 10% Off

TATA Tea Premium Phad 250gm Festive Tin Pack 250gm 47% Off 149

5 hours ago, silentassassin said:

There are very good deals on Kindle if anyone wants to buy.

All-new Fire TV Stick Lite with Alexa Voice Remote Lite | Stream HD Quality Video | No power and volume buttons | 2020 release 2099

Fire TV Stick (3rd Gen, 2021) with all-new Alexa Voice Remote (includes TV and app controls) | HD streaming device | 2021 release 2399

Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote | Stream in 4K resolution 3599

Kindle (10th Gen), 6" Display with Built-in Light,WiFi (Black/White) 6299

Kindle Paperwhite (10th gen) - with Built-in Light, Waterproof, 8 GB, WiFi 10299

Kindle Paperwhite (10th gen) -with Built-in Light, Waterproof, 32 GB, WiFi + Free 4G LTE 15299

6 hours ago, Bhpian Bali said:

What happened to @santanu18? Why is he not posting deals these days? :scratchchin:

Too much work man, getting less time to post deals everywhere

7 hours ago, DinJo said:

Please tag me if any 22-24 monitor or wireless keyboard deals there 

LG Ultragear 24 inch (60.96 cm) 144Hz, Native 1ms Full HD Gaming Monitor with Radeon Freesync - TN Panel with Display Port, HDMI, Height Adjust Stand - 24GL650F (Black) 11249/12499

LG UltraGear 60.96 cm(24 inch ) 144Hz, Native 1ms Full HD Gaming Monitor with Radeon Freesync - TN Panel with Display Port, HDMI, Headphone Out - 24GL600F (Black) 12549/13799

Victus by HP Ryzen 7 5800H 16.1-inch(40.9 cm) FHD Gaming Laptop (16GB RAM/512GB SSD/6GB RTX 3060 Graphics/Flicker Free Display/144Hz/Win 10/MS Office/Mica Silver/2.48 Kg), 16-e0360AX 101740/102990/104990

Apply 2000 Off Coupon
Use HDFC CC/DC to get 10% Off

Victus by HP Ryzen 7 5800H 16.1-inch(40.9 cm) FHD Gaming Laptop (16GB RAM/512GB SSD/4GB RTX 3050Ti Graphics/Flicker Free Display/144Hz/Win 10/MS Office/Mica Silver/2.48 Kg), 16-e0078AX 86740/87990/89990

Apply 2000 Off Coupon
Use HDFC CC/DC to get 10% Off

Edited by santanu18
  • Like 4

BX 55 OLED is on sale for 97k on Flipkart , after cc discounts ( i tried it with an SBI CC )  and an additional 3 % discount you get from playing some mystery box quiz. Quite a good offer,  but the warranty says just 1 year plus 1 additional on the panel.

I was under the impression that all LG oleds come with 3 yr warranty as standard. 

1 hour ago, arjun_sasuke said:

BX 55 OLED is on sale for 97k on Flipkart , after cc discounts ( i tried it with an SBI CC )  and an additional 3 % discount you get from playing some mystery box quiz. Quite a good offer,  but the warranty says just 1 year plus 1 additional on the panel.

I was under the impression that all LG oleds come with 3 yr warranty as standard. 

I think that was only during Festival.. Go for CX with extra 10K, totally worth it for the brightness and HDR it offers... and offline retail offers are always better for TV than online.. do your homework around the stores around..

27 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

I think that was only during Festival.. Go for CX with extra 10K, totally worth it for the brightness and HDR it offers... and offline retail offers are always better for TV than online.. do your homework around the stores around..

Ya i agree with you, but the CX is at 1.35L. I dont think the difference between them is worth approx 40k.  Offline stores dont seem to have it in stock right now.

I rechecked the warranty part , in the description it says 3 years comprehensive warranty. I think thats standard. 

4 minutes ago, iam said:

3 year warranty is not standard. It's only available if LG confirms it. 

Also, normal price of CX is 1.2L nothing more.

Just be patient and wait for C1 price drop. I can guarantee it'll go to 1.2L by diwali. 

Just googled " when is Diwali " lolll. Its on the 4th of November. I guess its worth waiting for. 

5 minutes ago, iam said:

The prices start dropping 1-2 months before but best deals are found between Dussehra and Diwali. I personally bought couple of months before diwali but could have saved 8-10k if I waited. Just wait, man. It's something you're gonna use for half a decade. Don't jump the gun and get inferior product. 

Ya i dont mind waiting , but my question is , is the difference between the CX / C1 and the BX worth the extra 25k or so ?  Assuming the C1 is priced at 1.2L during the sale. Most reviewers dont think so. 

2 minutes ago, arjun_sasuke said:

Ya i dont mind waiting , but my question is , is the difference between the CX / C1 and the BX worth the extra 25k or so ?  Assuming the C1 is priced at 1.2L during the sale. Most reviewers dont think so. 

Yes, it is worth it.

Think of it this way, you are gonna be using it for atleast 5yrs, ideally more.

25k divided over those years won't mean nearly as much as the improvement you will get by going with C series.

6 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Macbook Pro 8/512 for 126k at Flipkart and Amazon. 6300 (5%) cb with FK and AMZ cards. So less than 120k now. Lowest I've seen IIRC. 

8/256 will be 102k. 

F***ing Apple won't sell the 16 Gig models anywhere except their own store. ??