Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

20 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

I ordered a smartwatch and few other items from Amazon in the prime day sale.

Recieved a pair of nike shoes and Watch case in a single package today. Upon opening the watch case there was no watch and no charger and only a single booklet. Called CC and they have issued a replacement. This is the first time of my using Amazon since ages that something like this has happened. I didn't make a video of unboxing but CC didn't ask for any proof and straight away issued the replacement. Hopefully there will be a watch inside the case I receive this time emoji57.png

Sent from my SM-E625F using Tapatalk

I think someone mentioned long back, maybe last year about a big scam going on about returning false items to Amzn and fkrt. We, innocent buyers are falling victim to it. There was a detaileld report/article about it, but of course method is not revealed to keep things safe and not get exploited further. I really hope you get what you ordered.

• Sad 1

On 7/28/2021 at 9:17 AM, AtheK said:

HP quality has gone to sh*t, my experience is with elite and pro books, given to us by office. Display is sh*t level, and generally the laptop feels bad. Mine is with AmD processor, and randomly keeps shutting down. Feel like throwing it out of the balcony 

I have been using HP Envy for past 1 year and I am pretty happy overall with the overall package. I dont miss my Mac...yet.

On 7/27/2021 at 8:10 PM, BRHeadHunter said:

wdym? Fire Stick doesn't get updates?

Not about updates. My Fire Stick gen 1 didn't last long. Hopefully it has improved. Moreover, Mi box can be used as an Android box, tech enthusiasts connect any external hdd and use it as an android box.

• Like 1

I think someone mentioned long back, maybe last year about a big scam going on about returning false items to Amzn and fkrt. We, innocent buyers are falling victim to it. There was a detaileld report/article about it, but of course method is not revealed to keep things safe and not get exploited further. I really hope you get what you ordered.
You may be right as the Watch case looked used.
Well, got the replacement package today and thankfully watch and charger were there in this one. Made sure to make an unboxing video this time. Amazon customer service was top notch but from now I am going to video every package from them too.

• Like 1

On 7/29/2021 at 12:53 AM, santanu18 said:

There was this guy arrested from Hyderabad few years ago, he was regularly doing this with FK and AMZ.

This is a global phenomenon, man in the US was caught doing this with gaming consoles. much easier there since items returns are couriered by customers.

1 hour ago, Bluebolt05 said:

order direct from lenovo. customization options available too (Sadly you loose 5% from Amazon pay)

Don't really need to customize differently from stock. Plus pre built is shipping by 1st week of Aug. 

Spiderman Miles Morales PS5 Ultimate Edition - ₹3,609

Lowest price yet for ultimate edition 

https://www.amazon.in/Marvels-Spiderman-Miles-morales-Ultimate/dp/B08R8CJZC6/

Doom Eternal PS4 - ₹1,499 on gamestheshop 

https://www.gamestheshop.com/Doom-Eternal-for-PS4/2761

It is also showing for ₹999 on croma but i doubt it is available on majority of pin codes. 

Edited by Nathan.Drake

11 hours ago, Mysteryman said:

Anyone notice the delivery date for iPhone 12 in Amazon? They will deliver only in first week of September. More like a preorder. And there are amazon listing for the 12 mini. 

Chip shortages are affecting all major industries i guess.

18 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

I believe iphone 13 would be launching in festival season so anyone interested in 12 should wait for it.

Yeah... hoping for a 10k price drop. 

Whenever that happens, I’ll pickup iPhone 12. 

28 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

I believe iphone 13 would be launching in festival season so anyone interested in 12 should wait for it.

Diwali? or before that? Anyway yes - looking to get a 12/12 mini sometime this year. Waiting for the sale price drop

16 minutes ago, Thegothamchampion said:

I guess there might be an iphone plus airpods offer on 12/12 mini during Diwali, similar to last year.

ah nice that works too. I got the airpods with the Macbook today haha.

I won't be using them, gave em to my mom.

Would be nice to get both the iPhone and Airpods for my dad in one go as well :)