Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

From gaming prespective it could be good. Offline/small online retailers offer better selection and prices anyway. 
Not in my opinion, especially if you're not in a major city. The inventory is very limited. The ease of getting all stuff from a verified seller at good prices is slowly going away.

Back then in 2004-2005 I couldn't get a PS2 in any of the sony centers in lucknow.

23 minutes ago, abhi90 said:

Not in my opinion, especially if you're not in a major city. The inventory is very limited. The ease of getting all stuff from a verified seller at good prices is slowly going away.

Back then in 2004-2005 I couldn't get a PS2 in any of the sony centers in lucknow.

Hence i mentioned smaller online retailers like mcube. Better inventory and they deliver all over india, so the situation is very different to pre 2010-2011.

24 minutes ago, abhi90 said:

There are plenty of them in groups who sell. Trusted and fast. 

2 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

There are plenty of them in groups who sell. Trusted and fast. 

He was mentioning 2004-2005. Back then it really was difficult to get games in non metro cities. But things are a lot different now, most sellers courier games anyway plus specialized retailers like mcube and gts.

In fact before Amazon and FK came into picture we got cool goodies with preorders from sellers like Intencity.

3 hours ago, Mysteryman said:

Sucks for us customers. Boon for mom pop stores. 

Also What I can find is weird is why Flipkart has major brands in fashion and Amazon does not. 

Doesn't matter, they will have some new cloudtail equivalent "official amazon merchant" soon.

Both that richest takla on the planet and the walmart folks should lobby the government, prolly make some "donations" to the party etc to legislate this little law away ;)

Truth is your 3rd party sellers will always get business just because they are much cheaper than cloudtail/amazon official, and cheap rules in this country

1 hour ago, playstationdude said:

He was mentioning 2004-2005. Back then it really was difficult to get games in non metro cities. But things are a lot different now, most sellers courier games anyway plus specialized retailers like mcube and gts.

In fact before Amazon and FK came into picture we got cool goodies with preorders from sellers like Intencity.

Yes yes and you can easily get 10% discount on pre-orders too. 

1 hour ago, rushaboswal said:

Yes yes and you can easily get 10% discount on pre-orders too. 

2 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Baakiyo ke liye Chandan Rathod sahara:P

Where do you guys get your pre-orders at a 10% discount ?

Any verified leads for Delhi/NCR ? 

Mcube has the 10% discount on pre-orders only sometimes.

3 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

Truth is your 3rd party sellers will always get business just because they are much cheaper than cloudtail/amazon official, and cheap rules in this country

Many items are not available via Cloudtail or Appario. 

1 hour ago, SuperT said:

Where do you guys get your pre-orders at a 10% discount ?

Any verified leads for Delhi/NCR ? 

Mcube has the 10% discount on pre-orders only sometimes.

Kalra does as said , rest are from other places and usually ship on launch date and not before. Doesnt make a diff for me atleaset. 

• Like 1