Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

1 hour ago, LordSpymaster said:

I hope they launch the new watches too with the buds so I can go try one in-store. 

Also, I have the Buds+ for the last year or so and I would recommend checking the case battery bleed on the new buds 1st before buying. My case, even sitting and not using the buds, will still bleed the battery. Even if the buds+ are fully charged, still the case goes down. 

Sounds normal. That is because it is charging the buds ?

6 minutes ago, SuperT said:

Sounds normal. That is because it is charging the buds ?

So each earbud had 85 mAh (total = 170). And the case is 270 mAh. If I were to charge my buds from 0-100% via the case, the case should have some battery left. But the case also depletes.

Similarly, if the buds are going from 50 to 100% the case doesn't fall by ~85 mAh (i.e. 50% of the buds) but usually drains more than that. 

I just hope Samsung has fixed this, do check the reviews once. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, OnlyConsultant said:

and what would the reasoning of this be? 

its 200 bucks right now, for one credit every month. pretty cheap tbh, they'll bump it up sooner or later.

I'd like to stack up for 2 years if I can. 

3 hours ago, DinJo said:

India audible is really poor on collection and usually audible keeps giving trial every few months would not recommend getting audible 

the stuff I like to read is on there (mostly). few titles and authors missing but will get added over time.

anyway I hope I can get free trial again after this then 

2 hours ago, DinJo said:

Which ones are you looking to get I almost have 12 audiobooks from all free trials over a period of 2 year

@North

oh plenty of titles to get. I really like Tim Gerard Reynolds as a narrator, and he narrates both the Riyria books and the Red Rising Saga.

I enjoy SciFi Fantasy audiobooks you see. thats like 20 books right there, and then so much more on top.

The catalog is not complete by any means, but Audible has a lot of titles I'm really interested in.

I'm on a free trial right now myself, the 4-month one. I guess I'll let it expire and wait to get another trial. Will have to wait at least 45 days though.

Best wireless headphones under 8k (with wired support)? Looking at Sony Ch710. It is slightly above my budget at 8.9k. Does it ever go down? What are the alternatives. Senhessier 350bt doesn't come with wired support and it doesn't seem all that good when compared with Sony's. Even 458bt is just going toe to toe with Sony but is slightly priced above.

Wired support is a must because I'll be connecting it to my PS4 controller too. Please recommend some. If no deal is coming in near future. I'll buy it in a couple of days.

14 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

My xbox 360 controller which I use for PC is giving me issues so need a new pc controller.

Whats the best one to get? Xbox series x?

Pretty much. You can also consider the 8bitdo SN30 pro if you want something cheaper

On 9/4/2021 at 10:27 PM, DarkDemon said:

Hey, if I preorder galaxy watch 4, I'd get a e voucher of 6k which can be used on galaxy buds 2. So would someone wish to buy that from me for like 4-4.5k?

It can also be used for 2 more less relevant things. (Can check on their website or I can check if you wish to buy.)

Sent PM

On 9/4/2021 at 10:27 PM, DarkDemon said:

Hey, if I preorder galaxy watch 4, I'd get a e voucher of 6k which can be used on galaxy buds 2. So would someone wish to buy that from me for like 4-4.5k?

It can also be used for 2 more less relevant things. (Can check on their website or I can check if you wish to buy.)

Galaxy Buds pro 2 you will need to pay 6K more along with your 6k coupon