Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

8 minutes ago, him2anshu said:

I spotted a refurbished MX Master 3 at Rs 5599 on Amazon with 6 months warranty. Does anyone have any experience of buying refurbished products from Amazon? Is it worth it or should I go for a brand new one?

During sale, new one will be available for around 6300 after card discount. So, new one makes more sense. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Thegothamchampion said:

During sale, new one will be available for around 6300 after card discount. So, new one makes more sense. 

Thanks, I will get a new one then.

47 minutes ago, DarkDemon said:

You can get for 18k after bank discount (20k discount price) on Amazon.

Apple Watch SE for 18k? It’s showing Series 3 for 22k right now.

Just now, DarkDemon said:

Deals don't have links I think.emoji28.png
Just go to the great indian festival sale page and scroll down to electronics and accessories. It shows SE offer on top. (Mobile app)

Okay, 20k without card offer is a steal deal for sure. Thanks for sharing, I will keep an eye on it tonight.

Need to pickup a laptop for work. I might order tonight if I get a good deal  They will reimburse 60k I am willing to put in another 10-20k. It can't be an apple product has to be windows. Any suggestions ? Priorities - 1. Fast and efficient (mostly lots of excel work and mails/browsing) 2. good battery 3. Light weight and thin (around 1-1.30 kgs max )

I am considering the Asus Zenbook or a Lenovo Yoga ? Any other suggestions ? 

10 minutes ago, SuperT said:

Need to pickup a laptop for work. I might order tonight if I get a good deal  They will reimburse 60k I am willing to put in another 10-20k. It can't be an apple product has to be windows. Any suggestions ? Priorities - 1. Fast and efficient (mostly lots of excel work and mails/browsing) 2. good battery 3. Light weight and thin (around 1-1.30 kgs max )

Dell Inspiron 14 with AMD Ryzen.

Check it out on Dell's website. My friend bought it for 54k after discount and it's absolutely worth the money.

With your budget you can look at Inspiron 15 as well.

2 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Dell Inspiron 14 with AMD Ryzen.

Check it out on Dell's website. My friend bought it for 54k after discount and it's absolutely worth the money.

With your budget you can look at Inspiron 15 as well.

Will check it out. But the problem is I want a very thin and light as I have to travel a lot and don't want the extra weight. 

1 minute ago, SuperT said:

Will check it out. But the problem is I want a very thin and light as I have to travel a lot and don't want the extra weight. 

Inspiron 14 will be a good choice then.

It doesn't come with dedicated graphics (it's a lightweight) but has enough grunt for light gaming + editing and takes care of the rest.

https://www.dell.com/en-in/shop/laptops-2-in-1-pcs/inspiron-14-laptop/spd/inspiron-14-5415-laptop/icc-c782507win8

https://www.dell.com/en-in/shop/laptops-2-in-1-pcs/inspiron-15-laptop/spd/inspiron-15-5510-laptop/icc-c783507win8

For the price range they provide the best specs. Go through the different configurations. They also have 2-in-1 versions if you like touch.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Dunno why anyone would buy them. They are pretty bad. 

Got a chance to try them last week. 

I think this is the first time heard anyone say anything upright bad about it, community feedback and reviews included.

Edited by Aercy

12 minutes ago, Aercy said:

I think this is the first time heard anyone say anything upright bad about it, community feedback and reviews included.

I think OP Buds Pro, Sony XM3  or Liberty Air Pro 2 would be a better bet at this price hopefully both will go on sale tonight. 

6 hours ago, santanu18 said:

3 hours ago, TRMNTR said:

@Overlord do you need a monitor for your PC and/or gaming console? If you want it for your gaming console as well, keep in mind that some 1440p LG monitors (like the one above) don't support 1440p 120Hz on the XSX.  

I don’t have a desktop gaming PC. I am looking for a monitor to connect to my Dell XPS 13 inch laptop. My main uses would be to watch TV shows, YouTube, office work and playing indie games on my laptop.

So, I am looking for a 1440p IPS panel which has great colors. 60fps would be sufficient for me.

I am considering this monitor. Let me know your views about 

1) Image quality, colors etc

2) Sharpness with 1440p on a 32 inch monitor 

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08CF59SKW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_2BV6CS21878S435RYQV8

also if you have other suggestions, please let me know 

1 hour ago, SuperT said:

the 11th gen i5 Zenbook would be a good choice imo. lightweight and has all the ports you'd need.

• Thanks 1