Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

31 minutes ago, Aercy said:

I think this is the first time heard anyone say anything upright bad about it, community feedback and reviews included.

My references are WF1000XM3 and Seins TWS Gen 1. And it's just useless in front of them. 

No experience with Samsung buds. 

1 hour ago, SuperT said:

Need to pickup a laptop for work. I might order tonight if I get a good deal  They will reimburse 60k I am willing to put in another 10-20k. It can't be an apple product has to be windows. Any suggestions ? Priorities - 1. Fast and efficient (mostly lots of excel work and mails/browsing) 2. good battery 3. Light weight and thin (around 1-1.30 kgs max )

I am considering the Asus Zenbook or a Lenovo Yoga ? Any other suggestions ? 

Zenbook oled. Get that goodness. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

My references are WF1000XM3 and Seins TWS Gen 1. And it's just useless in front of them. 

No experience with Samsung buds. 

Zenbook oled. Get that goodness. 

Sony WF are so huge and uncomfortable to wear for a hour 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SuperT said:

Need to pickup a laptop for work. I might order tonight if I get a good deal  They will reimburse 60k I am willing to put in another 10-20k. It can't be an apple product has to be windows. Any suggestions ? Priorities - 1. Fast and efficient (mostly lots of excel work and mails/browsing) 2. good battery 3. Light weight and thin (around 1-1.30 kgs max )

I am considering the Asus Zenbook or a Lenovo Yoga ? Any other suggestions ? 

There's vivobook K15 OLED launching at around 50k. i3 should be just enough, but I would suggest the Ryzen OLED ones. Around 90k or so. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DinJo said:

This is so true. I have tried it and it’s not comfortable at all. But they are leaps and bounds ahead of the competition. I might pick up the OP Buds Pro if they are on discount tonight, I have heard a lot of praise from a friend who was earlier using Samsung buds.

9 minutes ago, DinJo said:

Agreed, excellent in quality but really pathetic in comfort. Tried them and knew it wasn't for me. I was on the fence between OP Buds Pro and Pixel Buds A, but guess I will settle down for AirPods Pro

13 minutes ago, SuperT said:

This is so true. I have tried it and it’s not comfortable at all. But they are leaps and bounds ahead of the competition. I might pick up the OP Buds Pro if they are on discount tonight, I have heard a lot of praise from a friend who was earlier using Samsung buds.

How is the feedback about OP Buds Pro? What phone your friend is using it with? I heard that the HeyMelody app isn't working well with all phones.

BTW, OP Buds Pro is sold out everywhere ... Amazon + OnePlus own site, so unless Amazon is hoarding, it might not even feature on sales (Or maybe they will accept pre-orders for Oct end or Nov delivery)

Edited by Aercy

41 minutes ago, Aercy said:

How is the feedback about OP Buds Pro? What phone your friend is using it with? I heard that the HeyMelody app isn't working well with all phones.

BTW, OP Buds Pro is sold out everywhere ... Amazon + OnePlus own site, so unless Amazon is hoarding, it might not even feature on sales (Or maybe they will accept pre-orders for Oct end or Nov delivery)

Guess what....they are back in stock just in time for the sale :scratchchin:

1 minute ago, DarkDemon said:

Yes. Galaxy watch Active 2 for 10k but my friend with icici cc is asleep ?

Best time to sleep since nothing can be added to cart. Twitter is sh*tting on FK right now. 

Amazon is working. 

1 minute ago, TheMonark said:

I was able to order iPhone12 after clicking buy now for zillion number of times.

Mate, I am just trying to order monthly grocery, but everything... literally everything in cart is showing OOS and nothing can be added. :lol:

• Haha 1