Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

6 hours ago, eddy4823 said:

Confused between iPhone 11 and iPhone 12 mini. Both are at almost the same price. (64GB). Will claim GST 18% . :)

Get the standard 12 if you can, battery is an issue with the 12 mini

7 hours ago, Thegothamchampion said:

I can help you with plus membership if you want.

Thanks bro  :hug: .....I'll let you know if I need it

7 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Man, the Pixel 4a deal is SO sweet. 25k + free Nest mini (+ Pixel Buds for 5k in case someone wants). 

Nearly 1300 further CB via Axis FK card. 

I know right ! Only axis card? That sucks 

1 hour ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

I know right ! Only axis card? That sucks 

Sucks for you maybe. Isn’t that what happens every sale, one banking/card partner per sale for FK and AMZ? HDFC, SBI, Axis, Citi

13 minutes ago, Aercy said:

Sucks for you maybe. Isn’t that what happens every sale, one banking/card partner per sale for FK and AMZ? HDFC, SBI, Axis, Citi

Relax lol

I have ICICI hdfc and SBI cc anyways :)an offer will definitely be there for either of those 

Edited by silv3rgunn3r

6 minutes ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

Relax lol

I have ICICI hdfc and SBI cc anyways :)an offer will definitely be there for either of those 

Not in this sale period, maybe in the next one. Right before Diwali. They can’t bring in anyone else for cashback or additional discount offer midway of the sale. Try TataCLiQ for SBI

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Aercy said:

Not in this sale period, maybe in the next one. Right before Diwali. They can’t bring in anyone else for cashback or additional discount offer midway of the sale. Try TataCLiQ for SBI

Ah cool no issues

Edit :checked the website ....the cash back for mobile phones is with axis or ICICI cards 

Edited by silv3rgunn3r

38 minutes ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

Ah cool no issues

Edit :checked the website ....the cash back for mobile phones is with axis or ICICI cards 

yep. usually its one bank partner, they have 2 lined up this time.

happy they had Axis, I think I'm the only person in this country without an ICICI card :fear1:

wish I had it though, could've gotten bank discount on the second iPhone purchase as well.

PS. Airpods Pro deal on Amazon was pretty sweet. Got it at 15K/- after HDFC discount. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It looks like most deals on FK/Amz are still active? was that mad rush at midnight all a prank?

Or have I missed something, have prices increased?

Edited by North

52 minutes ago, North said:

yep. usually its one bank partner, they have 2 lined up this time.

happy they had Axis, I think I'm the only person in this country without an ICICI card :fear1:

wish I had it though, could've gotten bank discount on the second iPhone purchase as well.

PS. Airpods Pro deal on Amazon was pretty sweet. Got it at 15K/- after HDFC discount. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It looks like most deals on FK/Amz are still active? was that mad rush at midnight all a prank?

Or have I missed something, have prices increased?

There was ICICI in last year's big billion day sale too....so I assumed they would continue with this year anyways ....but having an ICICI card has benefitted me on Amazon  and fk as well

Got my iPad on Amazon with discount few months back .

Congrats on the phone and airpods btw :bigyellowgrin:

17 minutes ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

Congrats on the phone and airpods btw :bigyellowgrin:

Haha thank you. One phone is for my dad, and the airpods pro is for my mom.

That was the plan initially, I only bought one for myself because the price was quite good.

A bit off-topic, but I still don't feel 100% right about this.

1. Its on my parents money. Since I'm still studying, I don't have money enough to spend on an iPhone.

2. I had to buy a phone later this year anyway, was gonna go for 5A. Only bought cuz deal was solid, and parents encouraged to go for it.

3. I have been on sub 10K phones forever. I have had "friends" who are complete pricks, walking price-tags, boasting about their iPhone purchases (on their parent's money as well).

Saying stupid sh*t like "apple logo means you have class" or "koi gareeb ko iPhone dilao". absolute wankers.

Just because I can afford it doesn't mean I have to purchase it.

I did not want to buy an iPhone before because I did not want to be like these idiots. But I think my mentality defines it better than the actual purchase itself.

I am not "friends" with these idiots anymore, though I still see them on a daily basis in society campus.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Snake said:

Get the standard 12 if you can, battery is an issue with the 12 mini

Just went to the store to see for myself. cancelled ip11 and 12 mini both, bought 12 for 47k. difference between 11 and 12 is only 8k so the latter seemed like a better option,.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

I use On gold. 

Order did go through finally but the amount deducted in first tramsaction is yet tp be reversed.

I don't buy protein online especially ON.

Just over the last 2 months my friends were sent fake ON packages from FK & Amz.

34 minutes ago, North said:

Golden Words. Words even I don't abide by a lot of times. IMO bragging is uncool if it's your parents money. When my Mom and Dad used to pay for my stuff, the guilt was always there.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

I don't buy protein online especially ON.

Just over the last 2 months my friends were sent fake ON packages from FK & Amz.

Try Healthkart, I have been ordering from them for a long time now. I think more than a year and yes they were not Fake. Flipkart and Amazon, I will not trust for Protein Supplements.

I have ordered the following till now -

One Science Isolate.

My Protein Isolate

Ultimate Nutrition Whey and ISO 93

ON Whey

Along with Glutamine and BCAA + Multi Vitamins.

Edited by Swunkjyn

1 hour ago, North said:

Haha thank you. One phone is for my dad, and the airpods pro is for my mom.

That was the plan initially, I only bought one for myself because the price was quite good.

A bit off-topic, but I still don't feel 100% right about this.

1. Its on my parents money. Since I'm still studying, I don't have money enough to spend on an iPhone.

2. I had to buy a phone later this year anyway, was gonna go for 5A. Only bought cuz deal was solid, and parents encouraged to go for it.

3. I have been on sub 10K phones forever. I have had "friends" who are complete pricks, walking price-tags, boasting about their iPhone purchases (on their parent's money as well).

Saying stupid sh*t like "apple logo means you have class" or "koi gareeb ko iPhone dilao". absolute wankers.

I did not want to buy an iPhone before because I did not want to be like these idiots. But I think my mentality defines it better than the actual purchase itself.

I am not "friends" with these idiots anymore, though I still see them on a daily basis in society campus.

It's natural bro  ...ya it's your parents money as of now and you'll have be dependent on them till you get a job ....don't feel too guilty ....When you start earning you will help them back in whatever way you want can I guess  :bigyellowgrin:

Edited by silv3rgunn3r
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Swunkjyn said:

Try Healthkart, I have been ordering from them for a long time now. I think more than a year and yes they were not Fake. Flipkart and Amazon, I will not trust for Protein Supplements.

I have ordered the following till now -

One Science Isolate.

My Protein Isolate

Ultimate Nutrition Whey and ISO 93

ON Whey

Along with Glutamine and BCAA + Multi Vitamins.

I generally don't buy from India, someone in the family and friends keeps going back & forth from Dubai. I just make them get 2,10lbs packets at once.

And I know one of the ON's distributors. He provides me 5/10lbs packets with importer slip and verifiable authenticateon code for good prices.

Healthkart etc charge stupid prices.