Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

PS5 Demon's Souls & PS5 Sackboy : A Big Adventure & PS5 Marvel's Spiderman Miles Morales (PS5) 5529/6143
Use HDFC CC 10% Off
https://www.amazon.in/Sony-PS5-Demons-Souls/dp/B08SRXXP6S/

Grab or gone deal

On 10/1/2021 at 6:48 PM, 0verlord said:

I don’t have a desktop gaming PC. I am looking for a monitor to connect to my Dell XPS 13 inch laptop. My main uses would be to watch TV shows, YouTube, office work and playing indie games on my laptop.

So, I am looking for a 1440p IPS panel which has great colors. 60fps would be sufficient for me.

I am considering this monitor. Let me know your views about 

1) Image quality, colors etc

2) Sharpness with 1440p on a 32 inch monitor 

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08CF59SKW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_2BV6CS21878S435RYQV8

also if you have other suggestions, please let me know 

Then the one you shared might be better for your requirement. Check reviews.

18 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Where is @santanu18 Bhai

sad george michael bluth GIF

Real life things got me busy, I stopped hunting deals.

Edited by santanu18
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, North said:

hmmmm idk if that will work, don't think FK will just go with it and refund. 

Its not their fault as such - I just didn't know RD was also offering same price with card discount.

FK had all the buzz with this pricing tbh. Anyway I don't think its going to work that way, probably just take it.

reliance digital has increased the price back to 71k for ip12. Few minutes after I bought, all units went out of stock.

1 hour ago, CtrlAltDev93 said:

Can someone recommend a good wireless charger? Would prefer a 3 in 1 but even just phone + watch would do: the MagSafe Duo is 13k so don’t want to splurge on that.

Same, need to know about good charging brick and wireless charger  . Heard anker makes some good ones.

12 minutes ago, North said:

Amazon overwhelmed I guess lmao

Flipkart delivered today after saying Sunday, but Amazon couldn't deliver today as promised.

First time Amazon hasn't made it on the day.

img%5D

It might even come by 10 usually Amazon is very fast I ordered something in morning 8 and it was delivered by 1

19 minutes ago, North said:

Amazon overwhelmed I guess lmao

Flipkart delivered today after saying Sunday, but Amazon couldn't deliver today as promised.

First time Amazon hasn't made it on the day.

img%5D

Got mine from Amazon in the evening. Works fine thankfully. Got for 14k with gift card of 2.3k from amazon+reward points, there will be cashback of 5% for using Amz-ICICI card next month. Not bad for to get APP for ₹13.3k

1 hour ago, santanu18 said:

PS5 Demon's Souls & PS5 Sackboy : A Big Adventure & PS5 Marvel's Spiderman Miles Morales (PS5) 5529/6143
Use HDFC CC 10% Off
https://www.amazon.in/Sony-PS5-Demons-Souls/dp/B08SRXXP6S/

Grab or gone deal

I have ordered this combo deal. But i already have spiderman miles morales. In case anyone wants the spare sealed copy do let me know. 

Edited by Nathan.Drake

Spider-man MM Ultimate edition arrived and works fine with Indian account. Started playing Spider-Man for the 3rd time, this time with some tiny PS5 enhancements :wub: MM is still fresh in memory so gonna play in December, apt time to play matching the timeline of the game.

1 minute ago, Aercy said:

Spider-man MM Ultimate edition arrived and works fine with Indian account. Started playing Spider-Man for the 3rd time, this time with some tiny PS5 enhancements :wub: MM is still fresh in memory so gonna play in December, apt time to play matching the timeline of the game.

Do you know if the problem with upgrading from standard edition to ultimate is still there? 

17 minutes ago, CtrlAltDev93 said:

Do you know if the problem with upgrading from standard edition to ultimate is still there? 

What is that? I had both Spider-Man and Miles Morales PS4 normal editions, upgraded MM from PS4 to PS5 using US account on launch, later it was resolved. Is there any issue with PS5 version? Not sure which issue you are referring to.