Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

1 minute ago, Aercy said:

What is that? I had both Spider-Man and Miles Morales PS4 normal editions, upgraded MM from PS4 to PS5 using US account on launch, later it was resolved. Is there any issue with PS5 version? Not sure which issue you are referring to.

I saw a lot of Reddit posts as well as an article on IGN about the standard Miles Morales PS5 disc not being able to get the Ultimate edition upgrade unless you add a UK account to the console and purchase via the UK store. Just bought MM. Hoping to get a PS5 on Monday’s drop. Figured I’d ask

Just now, CtrlAltDev93 said:

I saw a lot of Reddit posts as well as an article on IGN about the standard Miles Morales PS5 disc not being able to get the Ultimate edition upgrade unless you add a UK account to the console and purchase via the UK store. Just bought MM. Hoping to get a PS5 on Monday’s drop. Figured I’d ask

It was sorted out. Will work now.

On 10/2/2021 at 7:44 AM, DinJo said:

Buds plus or Pro or Pixel Buds A 

On 10/2/2021 at 8:18 AM, Aercy said:

For calling, AirPods are gold standard, nothing beats them. But if you want superior sound quality Sony XM4. Sennheiser has connection issues, at least had with me OnePlus 7 Pro and 11 Pro Max

On 10/2/2021 at 8:20 AM, Aercy said:

If you have Galaxy phones, Buds Pro has the best sound quality. PBA is decent and better for comfort but in other areas lags behind Galaxy Buds Pro

so after going through all the suggestions i've narrowed down to below -
Airpods Pro - No - since i don't have an Iphone
Samsung Buds Plus or Jabra Elite Active 75t they're nearly the same price & comparable in reviews. I am choosing 75t due to Multi Device Support & better build quality. 

any views?

Samsung Buds Plus or Jabra Elite Active 75t they're nearly the same price & comparable in reviews. I am choosing 75t due to Multi Device Support & better build quality. 

any views?
On Amazon if you go just go through reviews, you'll see most of the reviews on top are 1 star. And there's a general consensus that there is non existent service of Jabra in India.

25 minutes ago, jak3072 said:

any views?

Consider OnePlus Buds Pro and Samsung Buds 2 (Galaxy Buds Pro is better as per what people are saying but costlier as well).

Jabra isn’t that good in India.

24 minutes ago, Aercy said:

Consider OnePlus Buds Pro and Samsung Buds 2 (Galaxy Buds Pro is better as per what people are saying but costlier as well).

Jabra isn’t that good in India.

As someone who has used Galaxy Buds Pro, Jabra and Airpods, I can safely say Dont get Airpods if you dont have Iphone. Beyond that, Only competition Galaxy Buds Pro have is Sony WF1000XM4 which is not yet launched in India and will probably cost you thrice of what you will pay for Galaxy Buds pro now.

13 hours ago, DinJo said:

It might even come by 10 usually Amazon is very fast I ordered something in morning 8 and it was delivered by 1

Yep, usually Amazon is spot on. First time they've been late for me. No hurry anyway, its fine if they deliver sometime today.

13 hours ago, Aercy said:

Got mine from Amazon in the evening. Works fine thankfully. Got for 14k with gift card of 2.3k from amazon+reward points, there will be cashback of 5% for using Amz-ICICI card next month. Not bad for to get APP for ₹13.3k

Yep, solid deal. I got 15.4K after the HDFC discount. Solid deal. 

Getting iPhone 12 from FK + Airpods Pro from Amazon with both card discounts is quite a bit cheaper and better than getting the Apple deal for 65K which will only have regular airpods. 

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

iPhone 12 prices creeped up on Flipkart. 

I fear Reliance will cancel my order. I bought iPhone 12 - 128 GB for 54k (extra 5k cashback will make it 49k).

Edited by eddy4823

1 hour ago, ZooZoo said:

As someone who has used Galaxy Buds Pro, Jabra and Airpods, I can safely say Dont get Airpods if you dont have Iphone. Beyond that, Only competition Galaxy Buds Pro have is Sony WF1000XM4 which is not yet launched in India and will probably cost you thrice of what you will pay for Galaxy Buds pro now.

The buds pro new price is 11k now and they are selling for 10k in the sale. Not that great a discount unfortunately. I wish it was priced at around 8k before card discount. Would have been a sweet deal. 

2 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

iPhone 12 prices creeped up on Flipkart. 

This is the SOP of the Flipkart Sale. Cheapest price is only available for the first couple of hours. Post that they keep increasing the price and decreasing the discount. I think even the discount has changed. It was offering 3k discount for purchase over 30k, which isn't available anymore in the list of offers.

• Sad 1

Anyone has any feedback about which one is better among these?

https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B0873PS1LB/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_6?smid=A14CZOWI0VEHLG&th=1

https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B08HM31MQP/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_8?smid=A14CZOWI0VEHLG&th=1

Need it just for the bedroom and for gaming + firestick

3 hours ago, North said:

Yep, usually Amazon is spot on. First time they've been late for me. No hurry anyway, its fine if they deliver sometime today.

Yep, solid deal. I got 15.4K after the HDFC discount. Solid deal. 

Getting iPhone 12 from FK + Airpods Pro from Amazon with both card discounts is quite a bit cheaper and better than getting the Apple deal for 65K which will only have regular airpods. 

Where is this ? It’s showing me a much higher price ?