Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

There's an app called MobileTrans Wondershare that let's you migrate whatsapp chats from Android to iOS. Costs 20USD and can be used for 5 devices. Any one interested in joining the pool ? If we are 3-4 people, it's save us a lot of hassle.

22 minutes ago, eddy4823 said:

There's an app called MobileTrans Wondershare that let's you migrate whatsapp chats from Android to iOS. Costs 20USD and can be used for 5 devices. Any one interested in joining the pool ? If we are 3-4 people, it's save us a lot of hassle.

Count me in. Ask on mobile thread also

19 minutes ago, eddy4823 said:

I was looking into buying it as well but recent WhatsApp Beta builds have added functionality for transferring chat and media from iOS to Android and the reverse also looks to be in development. 

I know it isn’t much use if you’re looking to transfer data right away but your chats are backed up on G Drive so you can always add it back later.

https://www.indiatoday.in/technology/news/story/whatsapp-beta-update-2-21-9-7-hints-chat-migration-tool-in-the-works-to-move-chat-history-from-android-to-ios-1796279-2021-04-29

10 minutes ago, eddy4823 said:

I don't think you can do that after setting up your device and using it for days. 

WhatsApp is working on multi-device usage (so they’d want all your chats available across all your devices) so it’s possible they’ll let you just download all your previous chats instead of just a restore backup option.

https://wabetainfo.com/whatsapp-to-allow-chat-history-migration-between-ios-and-android/

But yeah. Spending 300 odd bucks per person to just get it done with seems like a good idea. I’d have joined the pool if I hadn’t been using WhatsApp on my new phone so much.

Must be some Flipkart senior executives have joined Amazon that these fake ‘deal of days’ are being highlighted. Literally the price they were being sold before sale started for months 

dNW7AEc.jpg 

1 hour ago, eddy4823 said:

Does Reliance Digital takes this much time to ship products ? Have only received confirmation mail. Product not shipped after 24 hours of placing order.

Check your order status.. if your order is confirmed, you can see the status changing to "invoiced" right before it ships.

1 minute ago, Vamos said:

Check your order status.. if your order is confirmed, you can see the status changing to "invoiced" right before it ships.

and Does it takes more than 24 hours for them to ship ? Because it's sitting on confirmed for more than 24 hours now.

3 hours ago, hussain said:

Where is this ? It’s showing me a much higher price ?

they have increased price now. it was 16.9K- on 2nd midnight, and then I used HDFC card to give me 10% off (capped off at 1500) so came to 15.4K. 

hasn't arrived yet, which is unusual but I have faith in Amazon. not in a hurry to get it as such.

3 hours ago, eddy4823 said:

sure, count me in. 

hope this is reliable? 

8 minutes ago, North said:

sure, count me in. 

hope this is reliable? 

I am not sure but these software don't make your chats searchable post trasfer i.e. you won't be able to search for a word/statement in the chats which were transferred.

But if having the chats present is all you want, then it will work fine.

4 hours ago, Kushagra said:

Ordered a iPhone 12 via FK for 50k. I don't know if they changed the pricing, but I seem to remember there was further discount yesterday?

I ordered for 47k - 64GB. 

I also ordered on Reliance Digital for 49k for 128 GB but they cancelled the order as I was expecting them to. That's why I didnt cancel my flipkart order. Yes they have increased prices now. 

• Haha 1