Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

On 10/2/2021 at 7:25 PM, CtrlAltDev93 said:

Can someone recommend a good wireless charger? Would prefer a 3 in 1 but even just phone + watch would do: the MagSafe Duo is 13k so don’t want to splurge on that.

I bought a Wireless charger for 1699 rs from stuffcool. Gives a 15W adapter as well. https://www.stuffcool.com/collections/chargers/products/stuffcool-qi-compatible-wireless-charger-5w-7-5w-10w-15w-fast-charging-wireless-charger-pad-black

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Assassins Creed said:

Mast, how did you get 34K though.. I was trying but couldnt understand the math.. Killer deal

Flipkart has 2k extra discount if you have 250 supercoins. (only for vacuums I think) 

I tried it as well for V10 but undeliverable to Hyderabad. 

I had ordered OnePlus Buds Pro and Galaxy Buds Pro on 2nd both are showing shipped and my friend today decided to gift me OP Buds Pro as a surprise. Thank god these did not get delivered will have to cancel them both. Any penalty or charges if I cancel and can I also refuse delivery in case they can't be cancelled on the app ?

BTW, these are very nice, I am honestly surprised how good they sound - plenty loud with amazing bass and detail. The ANC is also decent you can obviously not compare it to Sony/Bose.

9fc374622a846d6cdd6d4a7ecd9061e5.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

Mast, how did you get 34K though.. I was trying but couldnt understand the math.. Killer deal

1 hour ago, Vamos said:

Flipkart has 2k extra discount if you have 250 supercoins. (only for vacuums I think) 

I tried it as well for V10 but undeliverable to Hyderabad. 

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

Yeah same, even my PIN was OOS 

Ya the above maths

39990 - 2000 (250 Supercoins) - 3000 (Card discount) - 1000 (Exchange discount for a 12 year old vaccum cleaner I had)

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, eddy4823 said:

I ordered for 47k - 64GB. 

I also ordered on Reliance Digital for 49k for 128 GB but they cancelled the order as I was expecting them to. That's why I didnt cancel my flipkart order. Yes they have increased prices now. 

ooof in that case I'm glad I didn't waver - and accepted delivery from FK.

I was a bit oomfed when RD has the same price with HDFC discount as I had paid more on FK

whats up with the whatsapp chats transfer thing? 

HP and ASUS, which is better?

My sister wants to order one for his kid, which has better service in india, and which is generally better in performance?

Need fast reply, anyone?

PS: Told her to get HP, seems ASUS after sale service is not great in india.

Edited by gamer_adi

HP and ASUS, which is better?

My sister wants to order one for his kid, which has better service in india, and which is generally better in performance?

Need fast reply, anyone?

PS: Told her to get HP, seems ASUS after sale service is not great in india.
Asus is better. My first laptop was HP and my current is Asus. HP one was ok, not bad but things start to brick after 2 years. Asus going strong without a single sweat in its third year.

Service Centre, I got to experience both HP and Asus service Center. Asus in Nehru Place and HP in Lucknow. Both are decent but my Asus has a priority service because its a gaming laptop so can't say for certain about non priority ones. It could also depend on which service center you use.

PS: it could very well be a specific piece you get based on your luck but I find Asus to be a more reliable brand overall.
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, North said:

ooof in that case I'm glad I didn't waver - and accepted delivery from FK.

I was a bit oomfed when RD has the same price with HDFC discount as I had paid more on FK

whats up with the whatsapp chats transfer thing? 

are the chats absolutely important for you ?

9 hours ago, dante77 said:

Asus is better. My first laptop was HP and my current is Asus. HP one was ok, not bad but things start to brick after 2 years. Asus going strong without a single sweat in its third year.

Service Centre, I got to experience both HP and Asus service Center. Asus in Nehru Place and HP in Lucknow. Both are decent but my Asus has a priority service because its a gaming laptop so can't say for certain about non priority ones. It could also depend on which service center you use.

PS: it could very well be a specific piece you get based on your luck but I find Asus to be a more reliable brand overall.

I already told her to get HP, online feedback on ASUS after sale service wasn't great. from what i could gather in 5 mins. Oh well. They really only need it for schooling (kid will be 7 in a few months), and a bit of photo editing at most.

Damn wanted to order book from flipkart which is around 200 and was thinking what else can be added to cart damn everything is expensive compared to amazon.

Anyone with Flipkart Plus want to order for me ? Its a children book

39 minutes ago, DinJo said:

Damn wanted to order book from flipkart which is around 200 and was thinking what else can be added to cart damn everything is expensive compared to amazon.

Anyone with Flipkart Plus want to order for me ? Its a children book

Hey ! PM me.