Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

13 hours ago, sobbii said:

are the chats absolutely important for you ?

yeah but no choice. 

switched over, still have whatsapp on the old phone, taking screenshots and stuff.

will probably just bite the bullet tomorrow and install whatsapp on the iPhone.

yeah but no choice. 

switched over, still have whatsapp on the old phone, taking screenshots and stuff.

Check your dm

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, North said:

yeah but no choice. 

It's a LOOONG process but works for whstapp chat and media to replicate as is from iOS to Android and vice versa..  Had done it when I switched from iPhone to Note.. 

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

It's a LOOONG process but works for whstapp chat and media to replicate as is from iOS to Android and vice versa..  Had done it when I switched from iPhone to Note.. 

what? 

25 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

He wants to go from Android to iOS.

Yes. in the description of the app, it only says iPhone to Android, not the other way round.

Conclusion: Took screenshots and decided to just f**k it and switch.

But apparently I've requested too many OTPs for whatsapp verification with all these apps and such, and now I have to wait TWO DAYS :wallbash:

Edited by North

13 minutes ago, Walker said:

Rofl. It's probably still preparing for dispatch in the backend :lol:

It says it left the Amazon facility and provided time as well, so I choose to believe it's on its way. Earlier it was showing it'll be delivered by the 21st and now it says Tuesday lol

6 hours ago, CtrlAltDev93 said:

It says it left the Amazon facility and provided time as well, so I choose to believe it's on its way. Earlier it was showing it'll be delivered by the 21st and now it says Tuesday lol

Yeah man. J/k :)

I noticed that both package i received from amazon that was shipped from another state had poor packing and inside box were also either open or with no proper tape. One was belkin power strip and other was headphone so not exactly high value item but still concerning. Items shipped from same city had proper packing. Has this been the case with anyone else?

6 minutes ago, mohit9206 said:

I noticed that both package i received from amazon that was shipped from another state had poor packing and inside box were also either open or with no proper tape. One was belkin power strip and other was headphone so not exactly high value item but still concerning. Items shipped from same city had proper packing. Has this been the case with anyone else?

Honestly packing is a hit/miss situation with FK and Amazon, sometimes they send huge boxes full of bubble wrap for pens/notebooks and on the other hand they once sent a glass jar (coffee) put inside a box with just some paper inside luckily it did not break but the cap was chipped. Specially during sales the packaging is worse. However, for high value items they are careful (PS5 doesnt count :rofl:)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SuperT said:

Honestly packing is a hit/miss situation with FK and Amazon, sometimes they send huge boxes full of bubble wrap for pens/notebooks and on the other hand they once sent a glass jar (coffee) put inside a box with just some paper inside luckily it did not break but the cap was chipped. Specially during sales the packaging is worse. However, for high value items they are careful (PS5 doesnt count :rofl:)

Amazon didnt even package my series x and a friend's ps5 that i ordered. Just straight up stuck labels on the box and handed them to me.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Amazon didnt even package my series x and a friend's ps5 that i ordered. Just straight up stuck labels on the box and handed them to me.

What the? They (Amazon) had did a really shoddy packaging job when it came to my Xbox one X and it was just a basic plastic cover wrapped on the main box. For the Playstation 5, fortunately, it was packed appropriately for the day-1 models. 

I think they are really cutting a lot of corners these days when it comes to packaging products. :( 

Edited by Ethan_Hunt