Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

7 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

How are mcube games ? They are the only ones who have some of the games I'm looking for

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

Metroid dread on switch? If so ,yeah even i wanted to know about about mcube games

They are reliable in my experience. Have bought some games from them. Bought Yakuza collection as an impulse buy and they cancelled it without any hassle when I changed my mind.

Edited by b!T
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good to hear, any more experiences do post up. I am also looking at them from a system purchase POV. Like switch oled if the price falls to 32k or so. And maybe ps5 though that is a costly venture from a unknown seller.

The only reliable seller i saw at fort side mumbai was a small cozy shop back in 2007 which was located in a big old building. Surrounded by really small street makeshift shops. But boy that shop had a xbox 360 back then connected to a good LCD TV and it had Project gotham racing 3 running on it so that players could take turns and play it.

I felt really good about that shop but felt really sad i don't live anywhere close to it. I don't know if that was mcube games. But mcube seems to be a name that recently popped on to the scene.

3 hours ago, NitroNeo said:

How are mcube games ? They are the only ones who have some of the games I'm looking for

3 hours ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

Metroid dread on switch? If so ,yeah even i wanted to know about about mcube games

3 hours ago, NitroNeo said:

Good to hear, any more experiences do post up. I am also looking at them from a system purchase POV. Like switch oled if the price falls to 32k or so. And maybe ps5 though that is a costly venture from a unknown seller.

The only reliable seller i saw at fort side mumbai was a small cozy shop back in 2007 which was located in a big old building. Surrounded by really small street makeshift shops. But boy that shop had a xbox 360 back then connected to a good LCD TV and it had Project gotham racing 3 running on it so that players could take turns and play it.

I felt really good about that shop but felt really sad i don't live anywhere close to it. I don't know if that was mcube games. But mcube seems to be a name that recently popped on to the scene.

Mcube are reliable but local sellers are offering Dread for 3900

Oled for 35k-36k

8 hours ago, NitroNeo said:

Going for 34K on Amazon with Bank Discount

https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B098RKWHHZ/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A3KRX5TNTPD3XP&psc=1

image.png

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

Looking to maybe get this. Local guy said he can take my old switch (V1) for about 14k. 

1 hour ago, mercurial said:

Since flipkart is having a discount on iphone 12 Amazon has it out of stock. Will Amazon have it back in stock and at a similar discount to what we saw in flipkart sale before/around diwali? 

It’s a guessing game

1 hour ago, mercurial said:

Since flipkart is having a discount on iphone 12 Amazon has it out of stock. Will Amazon have it back in stock and at a similar discount to what we saw in flipkart sale before/around diwali? 

Yes Diwali sale is in three weeks. Price might not hit as low as it did during BBD

59 minutes ago, santanu18 said:

Yes Diwali sale is in three weeks. Price might not hit as low as it did during BBD

Diwali is India’s biggest festival, why won’t they give the best deals during that. Is it because if CAIT complains?

6 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Maybe because they know people will buy even if prices are the lowest?

You meant to say ‘prices aren’t the lowest’, I suppose. Do people do that? I mean, people who buy online are anyways buying mostly throughout the year. And the type who make once-a-year big purchases before Diwali are more inclined to offline purchases.

Edited by Aercy