Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

26 minutes ago, Aercy said:

Diwali is India’s biggest festival, why won’t they give the best deals during that. Is it because if CAIT complains?

BBD is the biggest. Historically, prices dont go lower than the 1st 2 days of BBD. 

51 minutes ago, Aercy said:

You meant to say ‘prices aren’t the lowest’, I suppose. Do people do that? I mean, people who buy online are anyways buying mostly throughout the year. And the type who make once-a-year big purchases before Diwali are more inclined to offline purchases.

This is changing in big time . More than you think ?

and yes people dont care if prices arent the lowest. They just want it in Diwali.

14 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Gone i guess

Damn. It keeps going back and forth between 5810 and 7699. Maybe keep an eye on it if you’re looking to buy. I saw the sale price by accident while I was checking on my order for the controller. You might get lucky

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

This is changing in big time . More than you think ?

Not really. Speaking from the data that I have seen, ecom consumption is highest around April-May YoY, at least for the past 3 years, in terms of value. In terms of volume, its Oct-Nov but still not value match with April-May. I will check if we have some data on brick-morter vs ecom consumption.

• Like 1

https://www.gizmochina.com/2021/10/09/flipkart-delivers-soap-bars-instead-of-iphone-12-at-its-big-billion-days-sale/

Open box delivery + unboxing video saves the day. 

f**king delivery guys were still asking for OTP. :lol:

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

https://www.gizmochina.com/2021/10/09/flipkart-delivers-soap-bars-instead-of-iphone-12-at-its-big-billion-days-sale/

Open box delivery + unboxing video saves the day. 

f**king delivery guys were still asking for OTP. :lol:

Yikes. Buying high value items like phones and stuff are always a risk. As usual Flippykart doing everything to wash their hands of this BS

24 minutes ago, abhi90 said:

Just a couple of days back I saw prime renewal for 899, and just today my prime expired and I can't find it anywhere :(

I saw it on prime video and renewed it before expiry.

Fake copy from Amazon. First time hitting the jackpot.

Placed an order last night that was automatically canceled saying the delivery was rejected. Placed an order again this morning and received this. Total crap. 

• Sad 2

23 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

Fake copy from Amazon. First time hitting the jackpot.

Placed an order last night that was automatically canceled saying the delivery was rejected. Placed an order again this morning and received this. Total crap. 

Amazon's reply?