Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

1 hour ago, l33tmaniac said:

Fake copy from Amazon. First time hitting the jackpot.

Placed an order last night that was automatically canceled saying the delivery was rejected. Placed an order again this morning and received this. Total crap. 

I ordered nba for switch from Amazon last week. Received titanfall 2 for ps4 instead.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Damn. Better to stick to sites like GTS, mcube, gameloot or better yet ivg's tp. This is no longer a rare occurence. After I received a fake ds4 which didn't even have an internal battery I'd be super cautious. The ds4 was not even a good fake. There was no ps button, no barcode sticker etc. Sigh gone are the days when even the fakers made an effort to fool you.

17 hours ago, Aercy said:

A last minute purchase … 

gsMIRyX.jpg

I got one for 4600 from a friend who ordered an extra . Should get by wednesday

2 hours ago, l33tmaniac said:

Fake copy from Amazon. First time hitting the jackpot.

Placed an order last night that was automatically canceled saying the delivery was rejected. Placed an order again this morning and received this. Total crap. 

Lucky you're getting a refund. This is trash.

3 minutes ago, Walker said:

Damn. Better to stick to sites like GTS, mcube, gameloot or better yet ivg's tp. This is no longer a rare occurence. After I received a fake ds4 which didn't even have an internal battery I'd be super cautious. The ds4 was not even a good fake. There was no ps button, no barcode sticker etc. Sigh gone are the days when even the fakers made an effort to fool you.

Why would they make efforts when they know amazon will pay them and just return the money to the customer ? Amazon know this issue and does nothing about it .

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

I got one for 4600 from a friend who ordered an extra . Should get by wednesday

Lucky you're getting a refund. This is trash.

Why would they make efforts when they know amazon will pay them and just return the money to the customer ? Amazon know this issue and does nothing about it .

I know that. Just lamenting how bad it is now. Remembering fake ds3 and ds2. The only ways you'd tell is if you opened it up and checked the innards. And they were functional 1:1. Still have one fake ds2 and a fake ds3. Both work great.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Thegothamchampion said:

I ordered nba for switch from Amazon last week. Received titanfall 2 for ps4 instead.

Amazon is Team Titanfall instead of Team apex legends

25 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

Major inventory issues going on in Amazon. Heard there are multiple delivery delays. 

Same with Flipkart. 

My BBD orders have been sitting at a facility near me from the past 3 days. No updates or response from customer support. 

12 minutes ago, Vamos said:

Same with Flipkart. 

My BBD orders have been sitting at a facility near me from the past 3 days. No updates or response from customer support. 

Happened with me with Amazon.

Took 4 days to deliver Airpods Pro when I was promised Same Day Delivery. It was at nearby facility but not shifting to 'Out for Delivery'.

Once in a lifetime occurence so gave Amazon a pass for this one.

Happening to FK orders for me. Some of my initial orders (prebook and 2nd Oct orders 1st hour orders) got delivered while rest 75% is stuck in the 'Bhiwandi forever' cycle.

P.s. I purchased less on Amazon for the lack of an HDFC card.

Edited by Aercy

8 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

This explains why a philips buld was missing from my big package. Thr bigger bix that was opened looked exactly how I received mine. What scums, but Amazon would just fire him and do nothing more. I hope they dont start doing this sh*t with small businesses, my business would be fooking dead if they did.